Automatic translation of the videos of the energetic awakening course

Hi Sam @SammyG !

Is it possible to activate the automatic translation on your YouTube videos of the energetic awakening course?

I translated some documents into French. There are things I did not understand because it is not correctly translated with Google Translate.

It would be really cool if you could turn on machine translation on your course videos that I can enjoy, it’s more enjoyable for me to learn and understand watching the videos, I pay more attention.

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face::pray:.

5 Likes

thank you amigo :wink::pray:.

I am frustrated that I cannot move forward :confused:. it really takes an effort to try to understand the translation.

With the translated videos I would have a better understanding, an overview to facilitate learning.

i will calm my ego, he is eager to learn everything quickly :unamused:.

Tell me what level have you reached? (Document exercise sheet)

1 Like

I want to but it’s not allowing me to do so. I’ll see if there’s a workaround.

3 Likes

I want to buy a “dog tag” at Sapien Shop.

Is it possible to send it to me by DHL, FEDEX, etc?

I know it is more expensive but it is safer for it to arrive at my house.

I don’t trust the postal service in Mexico.

Thank you.

I want to buy a “dog tag” at Sapien Shop.

Is it possible to send it to me by DHL, FEDEX, etc?

I know it is more expensive but it is safer for it to arrive at my house.

I don’t trust the postal service in Mexico.

Thank you.

Frankly that would be great Sam :slightly_smiling_face: !!! thank you :wink:.

It’s a small detail but personally I like to learn with videos it’s more enjoyable than reading. The fact that there are images there attracts attention and helps memorization.

Reading is fun but hey … I pick up quickly :smile:.

1 Like

You can use Otter.ai if you have an account to transcribe it into english quickly.

1 Like

thank you for the info…:wink:

Hi Bre19, I’m from Mexico too.

Acabo de comprar unos collares. está la opción de envío por DHL aunque es más caro. Yo lo pedí por UPS y aún no me llega después de 23 días aunque según la ruta ya está en el país.

Hola amigo vives en México?.

El paquete te llegará por correos de México?

Cómo sabrás cuánto pagarás de impuestos?

Cuánto cuesta el envío por DHL?

Vivo en el interior de la república, el paquete me llegará por UPS aunque también iré a correos a preguntar si no lo tienen ellos. De impuestos no me salió nada, después de escribir tu dirección te aparecen 4 precios de envío, no recuerdo el costo por DHL

1 Like

Hi guys!

Can you discuss your subject of delivery on another publication or by mp between yourselves?

This is not the subject of this post (translation of the videos of the energetic awakening)

Thank you …:wink:

Otra duda amigo, que datos escribiste en la dirección?.

Porque en México es Calle, número, colonia, ciudad, estado, cp, etc es decir, es más larga, y en las de Estados Unidos es mas corta.

Cuanto tiempo más esperarás? Cómo lo monitoreas?

Así me pasó con Teespring, días y días y NUNCA llegó…

Voy a traducir en espagnol …

¡Hola chicos!

¿Pueden discutir el tema de la entrega en otra publicación o por mp entre ustedes?

Este no es el tema de esta publicación (traducción de videos de despertar energético)

Gracias … :wink:

Tienes razón amigo.

Gracias por la observación.

:smile::+1:

1 Like

:wink::pray:

Hi Bre, I already answered you by private message