Awakened Kundalini

@Maoshan_Wanderer If you don’t mind may I ask will the Transmutation and Microcosmic video which I do twice daily also help in awakening the kundalini?

3 Likes

That would certainly be complimentary.

4 Likes

Thanks for clarifying.

3 Likes

How do you like that one? How does it work exactly? The attuning is performed and then you’re given meditations to keep the energy up?

2 Likes

How did you “awaken” it? Maybe direct energy work can help. I think often times these symptoms can arise because of energy body blockages or negative energies etc. The kundalini energy pushs against all that and purifies these energies. As soon as you start meditating it starts again because you get into better contact with your higher self… I guess lol.
Honestly what I wrote now was my experience with the higher self audio and mandala. I had some kundalini like symptoms and often still have. Dunno if I actually had a kundalini awakening or not but direct energy work like with the NEW energy ways from robert bruce or the chakra fields helps really much. Of course the higher self mandala and audio would help you too. You can always ask for advice.

1 Like

Not that I can tell…yet. I have noticed it has released a few horrible muscle knots that were never able to release before.
I pray there are some benefits after going thru this hell😭

I honestly don’t know how it awakened besides daily meditation. Your explanation makes sense, it’s just starting to overwhelming.:sob:

1 Like

@Wendy Maybe this can be usefull even if the indicated treatment is from TCM practitioner point of view and quite techinical

Within Qi Gong, the arising of this energy takes place very slowly and only after there has been enough preparation of the microcosmic orbit. Essentially, the Kundalini energy comprises congenital fluid, Yin Qi and Yang Qi. The various stages of circulation inherent within Nei Gong training gradually shift all of these energies through the body. Problems arise when people mistakenly send all of this energy upwards at the same time, with little regard for the need to send it back down again or to still the Jing so that there is a foundation of Yin to ground the reactions.

I am aware that I am mixing Yogic and Qi Gong terminology here. This is something I don’t usually like to do; I prefer to keep terminologies and practices separate. The only reason I am mixing the terms here is so that Qi Gong practitioners and Chinese medical therapists will have some kind of working model that they can understand when confronted with Kundalini sickness patients.

The symptoms of Kundalini sickness tend to involve hyperactivity of the nervous system combined with a patient who seems to be ‘wired’. The Shen is generally disturbed and there is the feeling of Qi rushing upwards very quickly through the person’s body. It can actually be quite disturbing to be in the patient’s presence, as their hyperactive Qi field will drain your own.

It is common for there to be sharp headaches, eye pain, flickering lights in the eyes, electrical shock-type feelings in the spine, neck and head, extreme tendon tightness in the neck and shoulders, and mood swings. The senses will be heightened and it is normal for the sickness to bring with it huge ‘downloads’ of gibberish-type information that the brain cannot process fast enough; the result is that the person suffering with the sickness often has a twofold-type condition: on the one hand, they know they are suffering and in pain, but on the other hand, they often feel that their experience has elevated them spiritually.

This is a very Yang condition that is uprooting, hyperactive in quality and mentally disturbing.

Chinese Medical Protocol
The first thing that the patient should do is stop all practice, especially anything based around either meditation or breathing practices. Many cases of Kundalini sickness are the result of forced breathing methods combined with complex visualisations, and so these should all be ended immediately. Gentle moving practices are much better for the patient, along with brisk walks and physical endeavours. The more they can ‘get out of their mind’ and into their physical body the better.

Initial treatments with acupuncture want to be calming but should not aim to treat the Shen directly. This means that the commonly used Heart points such as Shen Men (神門) (Ht 7) should not be used. This is because the spirit is very fragile at this time and therefore we wish to simply take some of the energetic pressure out of the system rather than dealing directly with the spirit.

Consider the use of points on the channels of the legs, distal to the Qi that is rising into the head, to help bring everything down. The Liver channel is going to be particularly important, as it is highly likely that the patient’s pulse will show tightness in this channel and many of the symptoms related to Kundalini sickness are similar to Liver Yang rising and Liver Fire-type conditions. In many Chinese medical systems, the Liver is linked to the nervous system anyway, so this will be helpful to keep in mind during the first few treatments you give. Initially, for the first few times you see the patient, you will use a conventional TCM-type treatment to ground them. Points such as Tai Chong (太沖) (Lv 3), Xing Jian (行間) (Lv 2) and Tai Xi (太谿) (Kd 3) are going to be good starting points. Beyond this, you will need to carry out a full diagnosis and rely heavily on the pulses to tell you how to help calm the body down.

Continue with these kinds of treatments for a few visits, until you start to see a soothing of the body’s Qi. Most important are changes in the presenting symptoms around the region of the patient’s head as well as a clear progression of the quality of the pulses.

To tackle the root of the condition, look to the Qian Chuang (乾窗) or Celestial Window points. These are important points, as they relate to the way in which Qi rises into a patient’s head as well as the Jing Bie (經別) ‘divergent channels’. These channels connect the interior and the exterior of the body and have an important function in clearing spiritual problems: they essentially purge pathogens stuck deep inside the congenital channel system as well as the nervous system. Their natural function is, at night, to ‘breathe out’ many of our emotional tensions, and consequently, the points are often used in an emotional context. Because of their connection to the nervous system, though, we can also use them to deal with the tricky condition of Kundalini sickness. The Qian Chuang points are:

• Tian Fu (天府) (Lu 3) mansion of Heaven
• Tian Chi (天池) (Pc 1) pool of Heaven
• Tian You (天牖) (TH 16) window of Heaven
• Tian Chuang (天窗) (SI 16) heavenly window
• Tian Rong (天窗) (SI 17) heavenly manifestation
• Fu Tu (扶突) (LI 18) supporting prominence
• Tian Zhu (天柱) (Bl 10) Heaven’s pillar
• Ren Ying (人迎) (St 9) humanities welcome
• Tian Tu (天突) (CV 22) heavenly crevice
• Feng Fu (風府) (Du 16) wind palace

These points can be used alongside selected points aimed at tackling emotional disturbances for the patient, but should not be used in conjunction with any ‘physical-type’ points in a single treatment. So, if you were also treating frozen shoulder (which seems like an odd concern when the patient comes with Kundalini sickness, though), this would have to be in a separate treatment. This is because you wish to keep the body focused upon a single level of treatment – that of the mind and divergent channel system.

To select the points, palpate the patient’s neck (with the exception of Tian Chi, all of these points sit on the neck). When the Qian Chuang points are blocked, then there will be tightness or aching at the point when you push it. Insert the needles at the blocked points and retain them for some time, around thirty minutes or more, to help the Qi move out of the body. With a few treatments, this should begin to take the pressure off the nervous system and so begin to alleviate the condition.

7 Likes

@anon6431808 please seek a teacher about the kundalini awakening don’t do it by yourself, it might be uncomfortable, catastrofic or even you will not awaken it and you will have an illusion you did.

4 Likes

how do you know it’s your kundalini though

can you share a direct link please

thank you so much :pray::+1:

1 Like

take a look at Tao and Longevity by Nan Huai Jin, you’ll find some answers :slight_smile:

@Wendy The new Hakuin’s Healing Egg Enhanced field can help with Kundalini awakening symptoms and may be of help to you.

Best of wishes and I hope things improve for you!

7 Likes
3 Likes

I just may have to take the plunge financially and buy it​:roll_eyes::upside_down_face: THANK YOU

3 Likes

Confirming it from direct experience of using the Hakuin field over the last few days :ok_hand:

10 Likes

Yay, share more details :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just feeling good with it every time I use it, a lot of tensions (nervous & physical) have dissolved and my body feels more awakened.
It feels this is “simple”, yet one of the most potent field from Dream for the physical & etheric bodies so far.
Grateful I’ve purchased it :)

10 Likes

YES!! And not very simple really haha… Dream just makes it seem simple. A LOT of thought went into making this one…He combined many known (unknown) aspects into this field.

14 Likes