Awakening: Difficulty with anger, releasing attachments

I triggered a kundalini awakening, or so I believe, nearly two years ago and it’s been a tremendous struggle. I believe I have slipped to towards dark energy and I am trying my damndest to embody and embrace the great qualities I know I have. However, it is has been brutal. I have struggled greatly with anger and resentment towards attachments I have not been able to let go of. And the resulting karma of those thoughts has left me at times with heart problems, very low energy and a variety of other health problems. I have adapted a healthy diet, struggle but maintain SR, don’t drink or smoke cannabis anymore. But I need help. I want to be safe and kind and loving. There are times my emotions are far too strong. Please help.

11 Likes

Hi Bax :blush:

Welcome to the forum. You are not alone here.

Well luckily there are plenty fields that can help you!!

So a quick start and im sure others will suggest more, would be for like 3 days or so listen to this stack:

Point of no return stack question

Then loop Subconscious Limit Removal (youtube or patreon) as much as you can Sapien Medicine

Ego Dissolution Dream Seeds

Then Crucible (youtube or patreon) Dream Seeds

Emotional Release (YT Dream Seeds)

Then Mental Health album

Also you can browse around the forum maybe type on the searching bar things like :

“Anger”

“Release negative emotions”

Etc

And all posts talking about that will show up so you can read through!

11 Likes

Welcome friend.

The knowledge and help you’ll get from this community outweigh what I can provide at this moment.

Wishing you get better.

@anon46520955 thank you Luna :purple_heart:

6 Likes

Also there are some fields with price that could be of great help too! Like the newest one:

Booted Bhoots :sunglasses::smirk:

Check it out

4 Likes
  1. Hakuin’s Healing Egg + Breath of the Belly
    Helps with ascension and kundalini symptoms, and build energy in the navel centre.
    Also helps with grounding - otherwise you might want to throw in a grounding field.
  2. Shamanic Medicine Blend
    Helps you deal with traumas, fears and emotions that resurface.
  3. Light and Vibrational Guidance
    A guru that guides you further in ascension.

:slight_smile:

9 Likes

Beyond fields, try to make friends who can share your Thoughts and feelings. Spiritual awakening at times seems to be a lonely journey . Wishing you good luck.

5 Likes

Thank you, Luna! I appreciate you taking the time to provide me with help :heart: Have a great day!

2 Likes

Thanks Ryan! I could certainly use help with the breath work. Gonna give it a try. Have a great day :raised_hands::heart::raised_hands:

3 Likes

Thanks, Raj. I appreciate the suggestions. I find myself enjoying the company of strangers and newcomers along the journey more than old friends/family. There are some triggers I have to work through and that’s been a difficult challenge.

4 Likes

Thank you @Zen! Just learning I should have @ the other contributors as well. Have a great Sunday!

3 Likes

Hello :wave: and welcome to the forum!

Together with others great suggestions, use this one also:

5 Likes

Exactly.

old friends, relatives, even family members become irrelevant… they fade away in the past. We are treading in a path different from the most. Make new one friends.
Share with strangers if you are comfortable.

I’m sure you will find like minded people here.

3 Likes