Axis Of Steel - Wayfaring Stranger

@ComfortablyNumb
Thank you for sharing!
My query is, is it ok to play this field from one device while Sapien’s fields are being played from another device?

2 Likes

Yes it’s perfectly fine to listen to this field on one device and another field on another.

I usually do this with Axis Of Steel on one device and the Aura Repair field on another. They work nicely together :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

@ComfortablyNumb
Thank you so much for replying me.
I wish best luck for your future endeavors

1 Like

I want to try this.

2 Likes

All this in this beautifull calming 3 minute track ? Wow!

1 Like

Keep me posted on how you find it :slightly_smiling_face:
Of course I’m no DreamWeaver though.

I’m just like an assistant of Caladrius, I make out the plans and add some extra teachings of specific aspects and then set my full intention with Caladrius on how best to make it and we work from there together then.
I do really like how this field has worked out, it’s helped me a lot and I hope it has helped others also.

But of course none of this would be possible without Caladrius and none of this would especially be possible without Dream so all credit goes to them :pray:t3:

2 Likes

What is Caladrius ?

You can read all about our Caladrius here :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

You have the caladrius nft ? What did you buy it for ?

1 Like

Been listening to this one for awhile now on and off since around Christmastime and it has been so helpful that I’m putting it in the regular rotation. It especially helps for those of us who might have motility problems like things are going a bit slower than we’d like. It feels like it helps bridge connections between the gut and the nervous system to help things work much better. Thank you Seamie, for making this. :green_heart:

4 Likes

Hey bro i lost access to my old pc and some of my files and email could you possibly help me out and send me the old version of axis of steel on i was using it for a range problemns and now i dont have it or is it not allowed to share fields as i had it so it woudnt be against tos would it ? just let me know please im really desperate i found back my iron gullet and some others on usb but thats the one i dont have
as it was helping me mostly as im running low on cash rn as i bought a new computer etc and i dont have access to my old email and ids etc as i used genertaors for them for online safety or if this is not allowed

if not what field can i use to help with stomach/intestine motility until i get and extra 23 bucks

Why don’t you ask Seamie he is the creator of this field

ok

shoutout to @ComfortablyNumb for being understanding may god bless him for the rest of his life

1 Like

I came back home from a family event just a few mins ago, I was driving a lot today on potholed roads and my spine and neck started aching, I remembered downloading axis of steel when it was offered for free from the creator, it was a considerable amount of time ago and I haven’t listened to the field much at that time but my intuition instantly suggested I listen to this field like an eureka moment. Just a few listens and all the pain and strain is gone completely poof like blown chalk into the wind… Thank you very much @WayfaringStranger 🫡 for this blessing.

Edit: Is this a newer version? Because I vaguely remember it being for the healing of the spine :thinking:

2 Likes