Axis Of Steel - Wayfaring Stranger

The main focus of The Axis Of Steel is healing of the Gut Brain Axis.
Healing and regeneration of the Nervous System, Brain, Stomach and Intestines, while also removing inflammation and stress from our GI Tract.

This is a short description of what has been added.

Use your intuition and listen to your body while judging how many times a day you should use it. Anywhere from 2 to 5 times should be more than enough.

Feedback is always welcome :slightly_smiling_face:

27 Likes

I’ve been lucky enough to be one of the testers of this field. What I can say it’s a great one!

A small review:
I felt most of my organs around the gut-brain axis getting light energy. I also felt tingling on my nervous system with focus on the brain. The energy is very light and pleasant.

Congratulations to @Seamie for creating his first field! Wish you much success going forward with this stuff! :slight_smile: :muscle:

8 Likes

Great field, Seamie. I hope you make one for the kidneys, in the future.

2 Likes

Thank you :pray:t3: I have a few new ones lined with Caladrius that are almost finished but I’m moving house at the moment and trying to find free time to finish them off is proven to be difficult. I’ll hopefully have them done soon.

Have you been using Captains Kidney and Adrenal field? It’s really really good.

Try using Torsion and Plasma Light before the Kidneys and Adrenal field to help boost the affects of the field :ok_hand:t3:

6 Likes

I would love to hear some more feedback on it if people wouldn’t mind sharing :slightly_smiling_face:
Happy holidays.

15 Likes

So kind of you Seamie thank you :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::star2::star2::star2:

3 Likes

Hi, is there any chance that you can make a “calm” version of this field? I purchased this field a while back, but It’s unfortunately just too jarring to put into a playlist, especially a nighttime playlist

3 Likes

Hey @music I’ve been meaning to make the calm version for a while now but life has been a bit hectic the last few months.
I should have a chance to get it done this weekend, I’ll let you know when it’s up :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Thank you! I prefer fielded tracks that are more mellow/soft so I can go about my day, or play at nighttime, without the music grabbing my attention, so this would be much appreciated

2 Likes

@Seamie : Kudos. This helps in digestion :face_with_monocle:. I ate 2 sausage breads and felt de-energized. After playing this twice, I got an energy boost and it seems that heavy feeling of eating dispersed somehow.

Many thanks!

5 Likes

The new calm version has been added to the store for anyone who would prefer a more gentle sound :slightly_smiling_face:

It consists of rain sounds with some Harp, Flute and a gentle hint of Cello and Violin in the background.

Edit: I should add that it feels nice played on a low volume and also nice and low with headphones, it was made with the intention of being played on a low volume to feel more immersed in the music, rather than the first track which is a bit extreme :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks to everyone again for showing interest in this energetic field and I hope it helps others as much as it is helping me so far :heart:

12 Likes

I like the new sound its much calmer when i want to watch a video.

I feel it in the back of my left leg and my stomach

2 Likes

Hey Inspector. From my own experience with it, I’ve been able to loop it for a few hours and feel great from it. Of course always take caution and if there is any sign of overwhelm creeping in then use grounding. Start out with 4 or 5 and see how you feel after that :slightly_smiling_face:
More is not necessarily better so just use your intuition with it :slightly_smiling_face:

Edit: Wait a minute, where is your comment about looping it gone? :joy:
Now this comment just looks odd :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I’ll leave this comment up just for others to see about listening guidelines.
The only reason I listened to it for a few hours was to test it myself how it would feel and see if it would cause any overwhelm or not, so I could give a better listening description. I don’t recommend looping, it doesn’t feel like there is any need to loop it. 3 to 5 times a day is perfectly fine and should suffice :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

@Seamie : many thanks for the calm field :slight_smile:

2 Likes

And don’t have it in your nightly playlist stack either. I added this in mine(nearly two hours long) and i woke up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom. I was standing one minute and then the next thing i remember was waking up on the floor dazed and confused with a sharp pain on the back of my head. I had to get stitches.

Not to say that this field is bad, we all learn what to do and what not to do as we use them. Sometimes the easy way and other times the hard way.

So, everyone, learn from my mistake and play this a few hours before bed. Just like the vagus nerve stimulation, it might cause drowsiness for some people, so don’t go out driving either.

5 Likes

Ah man, I am very sorry to hear about this. I hope you are feeling ok now.

Is your night time stack 2 hours long or you listened to this field for 2 hours?

Healing of the Vagus Nerve is incorporated in this field, along with the rest of the whole nervous system. This is probably the field I use most now, i do use this while driving and I have it in my night time stack also without having any issues or signs of drowsiness, but to hopefully never see a incident like this again I’ll add it in to the description to not use while driving and to be careful incase it causes drowsiness.

I’m very sorry to hear about this again @Goliath28 i hope you are doing ok now :pray:t3:

4 Likes

What about playin once a day or once every few days? Thats how i average sm fields.

1 Like

Thank you for your kindness. I’m doing good.

My stack is almost 2 hours long. I didn’t loop it for 2 hours, I only listened to it once before i added it to my stack.

Everyone’s bodies are different. Some can handle it a lot longer and others can’t handle a few tries. I just happened to be one of the unlucky ones.

No worries. :smiley: I should’ve gotten used to it first before adding to my list. Sometimes, we have to learn these things the hard way.

1 Like

I know only too well man. I’ve had my fair share of rough times with the fields in the past. I’m very happy (hopefully) to be out on the better side of things now and able to tolerate all aspects of energy work much better these days.
Even just thinking about fields in the past would overwhelm my system :joy:

Very sorry to hear about what happened again. You have the right attitude towards it all anyway, from my own experiences ive learned a lot more from the hard times than the easy times with fields, but that still should never have to end up in someone having to receive stitches.
Take care of yourself man and I hope you feel much better soon :pray:t3:

3 Likes

Once a day is fine if that is how you feel comfortable going ahead with it. In my own opinion, I feel that consistency is key to keep it integrated in your system with new energies. If that is once, twice or thrice a day that is up to you, but I would use it every day for two to three weeks (maybe more) at first, and then if you like every second day from then on. That’s what seems to have worked well for me so far with all aspects of energy fields to have the field integrated fully, then when you feel like its integrated fully, a maintenance of once a week should suffice or whenever you feel like you need to use it again.

Of course we are all different so times may vary for some but this has been my method of use since I fully got a grasp on this wonderful world of energetic fields :slightly_smiling_face: There was a lot of trial and error on my part over the last year and a half of using fields, but I’m very happy with where I am at now :pray:t3:

I hope this helps some bit :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes