Axolotl Plushie

Axolotl Plushie

Meet Your New Best Friend: The Adorable Axolotl Plushie! Say hello to the cutest addition to your plushie collection! This charming Axolotl Plushie is here to bring a splash of joy and a wave of comfort to your life. With its soft, velvety blue body and delightful little gills, this plushie is perfect for cuddling, decorating, or gifting to someone special. Features:

• Huggable Softness: Crafted from premium, ultra-soft materials for the perfect cuddle.
  • Adorable Design: Features a cute, smiling face and unique gill details that make it stand out.
  • Perfect Size: Just the right size to carry around or display on your bed, shelf, or workspace.

Whether you’re a plushie enthusiast or looking for the perfect gift, our Axolotl Plushie is sure to bring smiles and warmth to anyone’s heart. Don’t miss out on the chance to bring this lovable creature home today! Order Now and Dive into Cuteness!

Also it is an opportunity to bring awareness to the Volcano Axolotl.
Drying rivers threaten the endangered salamander-like amphibian, which is a crucial part of the region’s ecosystem and has been part of Mexican mythology and culture since pre-Hispanic times.
volcano

Axolotls belong to the genus Ambystoma and are a species of neotenic salamander, which means these animals maintain some juvenile characteristics throughout their reproductive life.

Axolotls live in rivers and streams, so the characteristics of these habitats have determined their evolution. This has made them very vulnerable to changes in these bodies of water, Osuna LĂłpez said. This has caused a notable decline in their population from factors related to the modification of their habitat, such as river pollution.

Osuna López along with Otlica Reyes and others launched a fundraising campaign to save the axolotls that are languishing and dying in the area’s bodies of water. According to their estimates, there are fewer than 200 specimens of this species left in the area’s streams.

“For the first time, in this dry season, water stopped flowing in the Tula stream and became stagnant, so the axolotls clung to survival,” Osuna López said. “Fortunately, we were able to detect it in time and we took on the task of relocating the axolotls to areas that have better conditions.”

The axolotl population had increased in numbers, according to Osuna López. “The bad thing is that in Tula, where we had the largest population, the lack of monitoring and presence meant that these climatic attacks were not detected in time and the population was reduced,” he said.

33 Likes

if this is fielded is a must have after i did my research.

3 Likes

it isnt though, sorry

but maybe you can use it for a new servitor lol
or just enjoy its huggable softness
and bring smiles and warmth to your heart

32 Likes

giggle-gif-1

I :heartpulse: it!

13 Likes

Adorable :two_hearts:

7 Likes

It isnt fielded but it brings pure joy :grin:

7 Likes

So unexpected. It actually brought a grin to my face :blue_heart:

4 Likes

Oh an absolute must have, Captain! Thanks :slight_smile:

6 Likes

cutie :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Reminds me of Bruni from frozen 2

Super cute

10 Likes

This is too kewwwt :hugs:

7 Likes

what did i just saw :eyes:?! so cute :blush:

5 Likes

Would be cool if we can get this fielded. Like the elemental servitors but as a plushi

3 Likes

You could field it with an item maker.

6 Likes

Anyone ordered or knows how long takes to deliver? Shows Oct.21 for me

2 Likes

this is the cutest thing ive seen here :pleading_face:

3 Likes

Hi there @lavenderhaze

Welcome Queen of Cups

2 Likes