Back fully healed

After 5 months of intermitent fasting and SM audios my back is fully healed from 2 broken vertebrae.

Many surgeons adviced me to get surgery but I didn’t follow their advice and stayed truth to my diet and audio stacks.

Now I am getting rid of my cervical collar and lumbar belt.

45 Likes

So happy for you mate :mechanical_arm:.

4 Likes

Congratulations!!! :pray::grinning:

4 Likes

Oh woww, that is really nice to hear

4 Likes

hi

Can you share which videos you listened to? for your back?

Proud of you for healing.

Love and light

5 Likes

Body symmetry, Stem cells.

Then I’ve been using a lot of Jing, Chi, Shen, Ojas and mental health series with Alchemical series.

Having a good mojo worked on favour of my recovery.

6 Likes

thanks a lot. i’ll look into this.

Hope you feel amazing

love and light

4 Likes

:star_struck::star_struck: Congratulations!!!

3 Likes

By the way, I’ve also used all 4 chakra audios from gumroad. I forgot to mention that.

4 Likes

Congradulations! Body symmetry is so underrated

3 Likes

Have you tried looping The Spinal Tapper? Should continue to help you heal

3 Likes

Indeed!

3 Likes

2 Likes

Congrats-Twinkling-Glitter-3248743223

Such amazing results - I am very happy for you. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Happy for you!!! :+1:
May I ask what your diet was like?

1 Like

Keto + OMAD. Mainly fish because of Omega 3 and 5 eggs a day for protein, also salads and food low in carbs and high in antioxidants like cacao, blueberries, etc.

This seems to increase HGH and stem cell production, which helps massively for body regeneration.

It also lowers stress.

High carb diet always made me feel fuzzy and really depressed.

5 Likes

Drinking valerian or green tea also helped for stress.

Also, smoking pot really allowed my body to relax and decrease inflammatory responses, which made healing way easier IMO.

3 Likes

Thank you so much for your answer!
May I also ask you how you have felt with Keto?
I did Keto after my Cancer diagnosis for a year and a half. And to be honest, even it‘s not my favourite diet, I‘ve never felt better in my life. Very energized

1 Like

Yeah me too, tons of energy and my sleep got way better than it used to be!

2 Likes

We westerners eat a lot of carbs, meanwhile easterners eat mostly keto and maybe rice/potatoes, IMO it is because they are more aware of their bodies and how food makes them feel.

Here in the West we value other things like abstract productivity and abstract thinking, which makes us forget or not care about our energy bodies, which makes us have poor decisions regarding to food, that is why we eat tons of sugar and flour.

Although these definitions don’t work anymore with all the globalization and extension of western values all over the world after WW2. Everyone is kinda westerner now lol.

3 Likes