Bali Beach Portal

“The original image is of a beach in bali, I re-painted it to look like Katsushika Hokusai’s The Great Wave off Kanagawa. It is also a dynamic portal to Kuta Beach in Bali. So sit back relax and enjoy the ocean, feel that salt air fill your lungs and rejuvenate you.”

6 Likes

Comments:

profile_pic

Real Talk4 months ago

The man whom I called my best friend,
ended up raping my soul…

PANIC AND TERROR
ALMOST CONSTANTLY FLOOD ME.

I am paralyzed and traumatized
and debilitated and breathless,
with almost-constant panic attacks.

I desperately pray for healing.

In February of this year (2023),
the man who I thought was my best friend…
Discarded me like garbage.
Replaced me for another.
In doing so…
He gave me SEVERE PTSD.

We’re in June, now…
It’s been over 4 months…
I MUST GET OVER THIS and MOVE ON…

Please, help me, God!

God, you have has blessed me to be a writer…:raised_hands:t5:
I humbly thank you and bow before you.
I pray to make use of this talent/blessing/gift!

Perhaps I write my way to healing?

profile_pic

MsBlueRyan2 years ago

I have used this so many times, it is sooo good to experience the sea whenever I need the peace. Amazing and beautiful at the same time. :100::+1::heart::kissing_heart:

profile_pic

Isaac Mendez2 years ago

Thanks for this. :pray::blue_heart::blue_heart::merman:t2::merman:t2::merman:t2::greece::sunny::ocean::desert_island::fish::nazar_amulet::butterfly::dolphin::whale2::pray::shell::shell::star2::star::tulip::peach::cupid::whale2::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::butterfly::butterfly::nazar_amulet::clinking_glasses::champagne::hibiscus::grapes::shell::shell::merman:t2::merman:t2::merman:t2::star::star2::star::star2::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::ocean::ocean::ocean::desert_island::desert_island::desert_island::ocean::ocean::ocean::desert_island:

profile_pic

Ana Macklis2 years ago

There are 6 ley lines in Bali passing through 6 sights where the energy of each of the elements are purified. Starting at Uluwatu Temple the Rainbow Serpent (Great Female Dragon) from Australia arrives to be purified of the earth element. It then passes through the sacred volcanic mountain; Mount Batur. This active volcano purifies the energy with the element of fire. From Lake Titicaca in Peru the great male dragon line (quetzalcoatl current) arrives to be cleansed of the water element at Batakau Temple. This sits on one of the highest peaks in Bali. The energy then makes its way to Mount Agung to clean the air element. This is one of the highest and most sacred peaks in all of Bali. The magical Tirta Empul springs are found at the base of Mount Agung. The Mother Temple is the central vortex. The holy spring water from the mountain is used by the locals of Bali for performing rituals to purify. Pulaki in the northwest of Bali is the 6th purification vortex. It is said to be a dimension portal to purify the ether.

profile_pic

Ana Macklis2 years ago

Bali is the purification center of the planet! There are 6 purification regions in Bali which circulate and cleanse the energetic blood of the earth. No wonder so many people come to Bali for healing. There really is no healing place in the world quite like Bali. As soon as you step foot on the land you feel a unique energy that is difficult to describe in words. The spiritual island is known for its 1000 temples and 1 million offerings which are made every day.

profile_pic

XX2 years ago

does this also bring the benefits of sunlight?

profile_pic

SjahidD2 years ago

I actually felt salt in my mouth

profile_pic

Dee Dee3 years ago

Semoga bisa main ke Bali lagi. :pray:

profile_pic

Nova3 years ago

I’m living in Bali… and I’m listening to this, I’m bringing beach into my room lol

profile_pic

Sara Tarek3 years ago

This is magical!
Sea salt is a great natural exfoliant, removing dead skin cells ,and that is exactly what happened to my feet after few hours of listening, couldn’t stop myself fr commenting, I totally recommend it, and it just happened after few hours, I only listened once!
Actually that didn’t happen for over a year…!

profile_pic

Astrid Jaye3 years ago (edited)

Escape to blue bliss. Best wave sounds ever. Trippy staring at the wave :ocean:

profile_pic

SS’ParrOw3 years ago

New paradigm sequence, everyone has secretly been here in suspended animation since 9/11!

profile_pic

webiriss3 years ago

Bali is probably my favorite holiday destination I have ever been to…thank you :pray::heart:

profile_pic

Bashayer Bebita3 years ago (edited)

I’ve been wanting to land on an island :palm_tree: where the beach is azure blue, wearing a white crisp mini dress & a hat with my fave person… now I gotta experience this on my own to enhance images/voices and feels.

Am I the only one smelling sea salt with this audio not even finished it? I can feel it in my throat :exploding_head:
Thanks Sapien :blue_heart:

profile_pic

A Jesus Encounter3 years ago

Love this. So calming. It takes me far away…mentally

profile_pic

Igi Igi3 years ago

Thank you for this. Helps me a little bit now.

profile_pic

The_walking_Immortal14899993 years ago

Bali is great and Hawai. Ayers Rock and Gizeh Pyramid, Bosnian Pyramids.

profile_pic

LuAna Limitless Possibilities 10103 years ago

:purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

profile_pic

Michael Johnson4 years ago

At around 3:28 if you listen very very carefully you can hear background drumming with headphones on

profile_pic

Ha Ha4 years ago

I don’t understand about portal in this video

profile_pic

Ashley Kelley4 years ago

Holy cow I keep seeing images of people and faces throughout this painting and they come and go… saw Jesus face too swear!! Lol

profile_pic

Kimberley Aultman4 years ago

Thank you Sapien. For all the M A g I c a l. things you do! :jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::candy::lollipop::candy::lollipop::candy::lollipop::heart_decoration::lollipop::candy::lollipop::candy::lollipop::candy::lollipop::candy::lollipop::candy::lollipop::candy::earth_americas::earth_asia::earth_africa::earth_americas::earth_asia::earth_africa::earth_americas::earth_asia::earth_africa::earth_americas::earth_asia::earth_africa:blessings & L. O. V. E. Everyone!

profile_pic

toni collazo4 years ago

Thank you sapien u are the best

profile_pic

J S4 years ago

Can’t believe this. That’s the 2nd video that came when I really needed. Bali is coming or rather I am going to Bali!!

profile_pic

Maria Carter4 years ago

Beautiful :purple_heart:

profile_pic

SIGMA1114 years ago

Welcome to bali sapien. Don’t miss to explore waterfalls, Many waterfalls there

profile_pic

Travelstagram4 years ago

Amazing video!! Thank you for sharing it :airplane:

profile_pic

aba 3044 years ago

Please make the portable video feel very cold

profile_pic

Kay Muldoon4 years ago

This is amazing. I love the ocean and the sound of waves.

profile_pic

Jalal Ahmed4 years ago

Crazy! Hey sapien I think somehow your energy must of really touched my soul coz I saw you in a dream whilst listening another frequency of yours a while back, you lived on a island/beach with your spouse and you were living off the land, you also had baby child aswell and your nationality was like thai or something :joy: and then you go and upload this frequency! I’m sure our souls must have met. I dont know if theres a correlation with my dream and this video but its possible

profile_pic

Helen Holmes4 years ago

The moon must be full! Is there no end to your talents, art and science ! I love the sound of the ocean I am in heaven, I can almost taste the salt on my lips, thank you so much.

profile_pic

Sarah Smile4 years ago

Wow, these portals are amazing ! Thank You so much for all you do and the peace that it brings to so many beautiful souls. :heart: truly wonderful

profile_pic

Rupa Roy4 years ago

Wow…what a feeling

profile_pic

cheery said4 years ago

Please sir can I pay for request I want cure for hepitite B

profile_pic

Réjeanne Dubé4 years ago

Unbelievable! Thank you very much it is effective.Love, peace, blessings! :leaves::heart::leaves:

profile_pic

black9nz4 years ago

beach portal my ass lol

profile_pic

Bohemian Girl4 years ago

Wow

Don’t overloop this guys :smiley:

1 Like