Be mindful of your reactions

We are stuck in a physical world, and most of what we experience is telegraphed as brute kinetic change, but always be mindful of the fact that this is a translation of what processes your Soul OS is running.

I skim through comments to see if I can broaden my perspective by viewing something from a different vantage point, and a common trend I observed is that people who do not experience results from fields actively affirm the opposite of what the field is intended to do.

There is a book you can read/listen to by one Vadim Zeland called Reality Transurfing which can simplify certain abstract concepts and ideas, and in the Mirror World chapter, you can find a more comprehensive explanation of the concept I am trying to convey here: the world, while it responds with a certain delay depending on the energetic charge required, reflects what you presently affirm with unity of heart and mind.

For instance, to give an example (this applies across the board), there are people in the Woven World - Millions thread that state they have been listening to the field for a while with no results, affirming exactly that as their present experience.

Back to the title of this thread, before stating something like that, are you mindful of your mental processes, i.e, did you notice any shifts in how you view things? in how your logical mind is processing thoughts, patterns and ideas? in how you emotionally and physically react to certain situations?

Let’s assume there were no such changes that can be observed, what options do you have? I can list a few counterproductive ones that I assume would come to such people’s minds:

Option 1: WWM, promoted as the most potent manifestation tool does not work, how can I then trust anything else to not be a placebo?
Option 2: Other fields work, but this one doesn’t, what am I doing wrong?
Option 3: The creator is a con and I have been had for so long
Option 4: Disappointment and regret
etc. etc.

All these options are valid and logical from the viewpoint of the individuals who might have them, but are they productive? is there any net positive outcome from any of them?

Before I proceed further, do note that each of these options has the potential to propel you to work more towards your 1 million + + goal, as you know even frustration and anger are brute force emotions that can ignite the spark of the vibration of creation in you, so although your initial experience is unfavorable, the field is working.

But let’s use some concepts that would make the process less tedious. The field, programmed energy as it is, is still energy, and it cannot properly flow when there is resistance. So back to the mirror world idea, instead of focusing on “it hasn’t worked yet”, slowly work yourself into “it has worked somewhat so far”…

If other fields have worked (try “for the skeptics” to break through) , that’s already one objection off, you know the fields work, so this one should too. Now, with one foot into it, you could have 1, or a million line of resistance to work through, but meditate on them and barrel through them 1 by 1. Some of the common ones are: how long? - response: it took the divine 6 days to create the world, I should be patient. I don’t feel it working: I don’t feel gravity either, but it’s part of my every day life.

A powerful aspect is to reconcile yourself with the worst case scenario, think of it, and find a reason why even if that happened, things will still be alright. This is the ultimate “letting go” concept you can apply. Also, accept that having doubts and feeling anxious is normal, the sooner you do, the less time these natural down states will put you under their influence.

Lastly, direct the energy, and RESONATE WITH IT … allow energy to flow through your meridians and imagine what the realization of the goal allows you to do, the reactions and interactions you’d get, the feelings you’d feel, the places you’d go, the things you’d buy for yourself and loved ones, or having your abs touched by girls in bikinis (if attraction and fitness fields are what you’re running)… even imagine, not forcefully, but intuitively, how the energy is working … on which chakra, on what organ, what is it pulling towards you, what circumstances it’s projecting into your future. Resonance is the ultimate way to create non-resistance.

Worst case scenario, you have another path to follow, aside from fields… BE OK WITH IT BECAUSE THE SOONER YOU FOLLOW IT THE BETTER FOR YOU!! Even if you discover that a certain field didn’t work, or couldn’t work for you, for whatever reason, understand that the discovery itself is the field working, albeit in the least favorable way possible.

Your mind expands with every experience, even uncomfortable ones. I remember the heydays of when I read my first book on True Alchemy and could not make sense of most of it… but I barreled through, read every word, even when my head started spinning and I couldn’t comprehend a thing, all the way to the end… That itself, organically, over the span of months, led me down the path of many epiphanies, incredible encounters and unlikely happenings. Trust the process, and trust the world…

And be mindful of your reactions to the experiences it gifts you with… some hardships are blessings in disguise, and some precious gifts can come in ragged and unflattering packaging. You are in control, now and always, and the world is on your side, whether you can currently see it or not.

2 Likes

I been listening to this since it released. Sometimes stop and continue again because I really do want to see what it brings me. To these days Still no idea. In fact I feel more setbacks. I don’t even have attachment with the results either. I don’t expect money to come out of nowhere either. I worked hard. Collecting pictures and submitting it to the point I injured myself.

Really though. I can’t complain either. I got it as a gift. But it would be nice to at least see some results from that field. The music is catchy.

3 Likes

Felt it fit here (:

1 Like

Not sure if it’s subconscious. Cause I mean I been wearing subconscious limit tag. Custom one. For almost 2 years…yes it’s constant use. Never take it off. Only if needed.

2 Likes

Oh, Nah I do not know the reason, Won’t even pretend I do, The reason I shared this post was well, everything else, It’s an extremely pleasant read and reading through it all may be, just maybe help you feel better about your situation about results.

1 Like

Thank you. I already read that thread back a year ago. It’s a nice thread.

1 Like

Well, have you set the expectation of the field working for you, or of it helping you reach the million dollar goal faster?

The momentum starts with you, the fields are just tool to help you get there faster… what is your mind focused on? Have you ever encountered valuable information that could help you upgrade your current situation that you nodded to in approval but never got around to applying? Have you ever turned down any opportunities because you were afraid you weren’t ready? Job posting you didn’t apply to because you thought you couldn’t land them? Meetings that you skipped because you felt too shy? Do you believe that making money is just about hard work? Ever got an idea you thought could make you lots of money that you simply didn’t give any merit to because you said to yourself “ah, but I would need XYZ”? Have you ever considered asking others to help you in the goal instead of relying just on yourself?

This is just a fraction of the aspects of resistance that could be standing your path, and who knows, maybe my replies are driven by the field as well :thinking:

My intention is clear. I listened and do my work. Beside this is not the only one job I have either. Beside trying to do even YouTube. Though I don’t really consider it a real job. But my photography is a real work that I put myself out there.

What opportunity? None… Not afraid either it’s just none lol

Aint that the whole point of the field? You do the work and let the field do itself for you. Which manifesting the outcome of your result easily. Why I have to be brave In order to gain something? Isn’t that supposed to manifest itself when you already put all your work anyway. Secondly I’m comfortable with my job. But the income just not there. While I intentionally listening to that field. But the moment I stop listening to it again. And switch to other field. ( attract abundance free field on YouTube)I can see the money start to slowly making a come back to me after months of setbacks with zero results of using the woven million…

Yes and actually. Still none to me.

Anyway. If that field does work for you. I’m happy. I hope it keep the results going for you. But I personally don’t want to listen to it in the meantime.

Who knows. Maybe someday the field grows and get better at what it supposed to do.

1 Like

Like I said in the last few paragraphs, perhaps a path other than fields is ideal for some people. Only you can find the answer right for you, but what I said about being mindful of how you are reacting (or not) to something should be applied across the board to everything, this field was just an example.

I don’t believe in giving others answers, I am a fan of planting seeds which others can grow at their leisure… and yes, I do benefit when a seed properly grows and bears fruit, I won’t pretend to be a philanthropist.