Beard Growth Enhanced and Plasmafied: New Release

i noticed some beard growth this is stronger than the previous one. consistency is the key

1 Like

Santa dream had already put shiny and revitalized hair in this beard growth audio :)

Well maybe a double dose then? (So use it right after beard growth?)
Worth a try, u will find out within 7-10 days on the outside.

3 Likes

Let us know about the density!

Using ± 3 weeks, noticed some spots on the jaw start to grow, beard is softer and grows faster.

9 Likes

How’s it going guys!? I’ve again starting listening to this 3-4 times a day, I stopped couple days ago and was lazy haha, but with fields like beard, etc. it’s very important to stay consistent. About two weeks back, I’ve seen a LOT of golden vellus hairs pop up, and what’s important when it comes to beard is that the golden vellus hair is just a temporary place holder for the thicker beard hair to come in, so stay consistent guys and let me know your updates! Still wondering if @Captain_Nemo sensitized the androgen receptors on the face with this one… nonetheless, quite interesting!

1 Like

Quick update even tho I just gave you guys one 4 days ago lol, this field is really sprouting new vellus hairs! Sooner or later most def they should transition into beard hairs, let me know your update guys (for the guys who have vellus hairs lol)

4 Likes

Three weeks feedbacks:

I have been using it almost every day for the last three weeks, mostly following my intuition for the metaphysical properties (plasma love, compassion, spiritual energy, manlihood, etc) but also more beard could not hurt hehe.

Every time I am feeling so good using it :)

I have never tried to grow a beard as I am lacking density, thickness and surface above the jaw line.

I am still shaving every two-three days but I am noticing a difference.
Not much for the thickness, but I can see this is covering more surface and this is slightly more dense.

Someone serious, with limited subconscious resistance, could grow a nice beard within 3-6 month of consistent use I feel. Keep going guys :)

8 Likes

Here is something that is extremely useful and VERY powerful (something to boost results, that I use myself)…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m88zAsob0iQ ----> Quadible Integrity’s 11th power booster

This audio is extremely powerful and figured I would try it with this beard field and BOI I can’t NOT tell you how much gains I have made with a combination of both, holy smokes! Give it a go guys lol

So listen to this 11th power formula 1 time before your beard session (which is 2-3 times) and then follow up with the 11th power formula

4 Likes

Sapien’s forum, but confirming this beauty above is a masterpiece :pray:

6 Likes

No I know, but Sape never minds as long as it isn’t something bad, I know for a fact he has respect for all creators and thank you for the comment, and yes indeed, masterpiece!

4 Likes

Yes brother, it’s very powerful, god bless

1 Like

oh it works i’ve tried today it seems it make any audio works instantly but require too much energy (sugar & water)

update: this is much like plasma light beach field both require me to use grounding field.

plasma light beach still not harsh as the 11th power.

1 Like

update

It’s gonna take time but it’s working for sure

1 Like

but isnt it not safe to boost ur results 11x as it is recommend to listen only 2

No that Audio works in miraculous ways, if the video has a certain listening restriction then the 11th power formula will adhere to the max listening restriction

2 Likes

@SammyG what if some one where to use facial hair removal for a while and then used this? Will this grow back all of the dead cells in the hair follicles where a beard should be? I’m asking for a friend and he wants to do this because he wants to remove his upper cheek hair and all other facial hairs first with the facial hair removal field and then regrow his beard with this field and have the rest of his face have no hair… I’m sorry if I didn’t word this efficiently lol

5 Likes

Hmm, I don’t think so. I’d have to ask dream to be sure but I don’t suppose this field would regrow dead cells in the facial hair follicles.

10 Likes

Thank you man :pray:

1 Like