Beard Growth Enhanced and Plasmafied: New Release

How’s it going with the beard 2.0 guys?

1 Like

This one is quite interesting.

I used it for some 2-3 weeks?

Increased growth, overall the beard became more “negentropic”, more organized and coherent/stabilized in it’s growing. It’s like the growth was more synchronized and even over the whole beard.

I cannot say that I noticed it filling up any patches though, would need to run it for a longer time to see any results there, if this field even covers it^^

3 Likes

I combine it with DHT and I know new beard is growing, (fast) the thing is I never let it grow more than I week.

2 Likes

how is it going

1 Like

Probably because you shared from other creators and that can only be under the other channels thread

2 Likes

If it’s something to help someone then I will just like how other people share other videos from other creators, it is what it is tho. Stay safe people

1 Like

i dont see the whats wrong however am not using beard am just gonna focus on height

1 Like

Use plasma before as a booster!

2 Likes

Whoever said that isn’t wrong, but plasma is levels above theta waves

1 Like

plasma light and infrasound reactive beach on YouTube

1 Like

Is that not just for mental health and feelings?

Nooooooo way lmao, go on this forum and search up plasma light and read all about it (btw it could help mental health, etc. but that’s not it’s sole purpose you know)

3 Likes

I gotta check for my self give me a min lol

3 Likes

this whole thing sounds dope i cant beilve i didnt even now u think i should pair it with æther?

and if yes what should i listen to first

2 Likes

æther then plasma then whatever u want to listen to and finish ur day off with grounding (schuman or either automated grounding)

4 Likes

How come we gotta ground after? I notice with some frequencys other people around act our of character or I feel like something off, or I notice negative energy from others, is it because I need to ground

1 Like

Read the post above yours :wink:

is this also for reverse color?

To reverse color to your original color use the grey hair 2.5, it targets More then the hair (dream mentioned it)

1 Like

@Captain_Nemo, Thanks to this field , my bald patches in beard area filled in.
It was caused by auto immune disease. It was small coin sized…
Within a week, I noticed small hairs.
After using it on and off from the time it was released, now bald spot it’s almost invisible.

I should have made this comment earlier. After seeing auto immune reversal field in pipeline, I hope new field includes ideas from beard plasma field.

13 Likes