Beautiful Beasties

Happy negentropic dog

31 Likes

Do you think this would affect a bearded dragon?

I recently got one “coincidentally” after I made my dragon servitor. I didn’t really think of the connection until after I got him. :dragon:

15 Likes

Yes, I remember from the previous release of animal regeneration that it stated that “it works better on mammals but will benefit other animals too” so you can play it for your Dragon friend :blush:

10 Likes

My parents’ Cat after having quite an episode.
A panic attack and some pain due to a big trauma as a kitten (hence being a “bunny” now :rabbit:)

Thanks Captain :pray:

Calmed him down, and now resting with beautiful beasties.

An aside from that, if one of your cat or dog has crisis like that, some vet are now doing osteopathy.

This has been greatly beneficial to him, along the fields :pray::heart:

30min later…

Muuuch better :heart_eyes_cat:

18 Likes

:star_struck:
He/ she looks like he’s up to something (he, right? My brain is telling me he)

2 Likes

And here is the second cat of the house, napping on his album :heart_eyes_cat:

Using an old phone as a speaker, works perfectly :ok_hand::ok_hand:

18 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

It’s time of the Cats pics? No? Ok no
My old lady (9 years old) had a episode of unexplained pain couple months ago. I forgot to thanks captain for this álbum, she recovered in two days ( i looped 24/7 xD)

23 Likes

Is there ah detoxing field for animal ? My dog has been poisoned by ah frog :disappointed:

1 Like

This album will help him recover quicker, but depending how bad it is it would be best to look for other sources of healing.

Same idea as a detox for yourself, wiser to go for the actual change in the physical first :grin:

1 Like

I think Negentropic animal (plasma is detoxifying) followed by the new DNA field can help to revert damage from the poison, since it also affects animals too… Wishing your dog a swift recovery!

8 Likes

Smaaart man :mechanical_arm:
This is written all over the place that it works for animals (perhaps plants as well) and I missed it.

3 Likes

And even our alien friends! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: I’ll invite
my pleiadian homies over whenever i give it a listen

Can’t wait till it’s on Patreon!

4 Likes

Thanks you very much :heart: by the way she s very old :disappointed: i know she s warrior she d been with us since 2005 or more i don’t remember well.since i have been clearing alot of things from the past

5 Likes

No problem! She’s in great hands :) also try asking some intercessionary field for help removing the poison from her! Devic intercessions is great for animals but you can angelic and aliens too! (Arcturian meditation if you want to be more precise, they deal with healing)

7 Likes

You can invite half of the forum as well mouhaha.

:muscle:

My friend, one of our cat is 15 years old, he is behaving like a kitty again since he is listening daily to his album :grin::grin:

Though still got those old cat habits (cf. us being his slave haha)

2 Likes

I have been using it since yesterday and now I let her in my room with album in background i go to check on her and she s puppin ah little now I thinks that’s since of detoxing and is stink alot more than shit :disappointed:Damm i think she flushing something else

3 Likes

The new DNA repair audio is a blessing for animals. So much wrong breeding and over breeding that many if today’s dogs have some form of issues.

Definitely excited for ghost.

7 Likes

Pic please :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

She pass away :sob:

5 Likes