Beautiful Beasties

Sorry for your lost to​:disappointed:is very hard, i thought my dog was going to be okey and that’s the thing that hit me hard i also forget to kiss her or something i just clean his anus beacause she s been popping and i thought that was the Poison getting out from the body ,them i went to work and when I clock my lunch break and go to my house to see her ,i was late :disappointed:them when I go to the work again I just go up to the freezer alone and. I explode there :sob:

2 Likes

You took good care of your dog. The dog knows that.
Animals know after a while who they can trust and depend on.

7 Likes

Yeah I know she know the morphic i put to her was helping her her body was vibrating ,but i thing I can’t handle it because of age of the dog almost 107 or 110 year

4 Likes

Thanks for the support :heart: i was crying while watching Naruto ,but i feel much better for now :disappointed:

6 Likes

They’re smiling! :blush:

Btw, is there any field with the music from negentropic animal for us? I find it’s music kind of eerily beautiful and I’m wondering if there’s another field with the same track

1 Like

Using Animal Regen 3 on my parrot that accidentally flew into the wall and got a cut on his head :/

5 Likes

Oh poor one. Wishing him well :pray:t2:

5 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:
I am very positive that this is making a difference, will continue to play it for the rest of they day god bless

4 Likes

Thank god that this isn’t only for cats or dogs, a big thank you from me and my bird to @Captain_Nemo, really grateful for this gift, came in use when I thought I would never need it, god bless

4 Likes

They’re adorable!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thanks my broo

1 Like

How can I buy this outside of patreon?

2 Likes

iTunes

1 Like

Thanks. Anywhere else?

1 Like

I am not sure, but I think in the android version also
Someone can confirm though

Adorable!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

I have to admit that after playing this for so many animals, it really has become my personal favorite regeneration audio for… me.

So gentle and nourishing.

Like warm soup on a cold day.

I guess I’m a mog: half man, half dog. I’m my own best friend.

15 Likes

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: mog

4 Likes

How is he doing?

1 Like

He’s doing great, thank you!

2 Likes