Beauty and Glamour

Phantom is pretty smooth right?
Its a nice clean interface, loads fast
and the redeeming of it is easy and instant
(most of the times)

22 Likes

It was tricky at first, but i got the hang of it. Found it easier to use chrome than firefox to interface. Thanks for all the new stuff youā€™ve been doing, btw. Awesome job. The kinks will work themselves out. :slight_smile: :partying_face: :partying_face: :hugs:

4 Likes

ayyy

most luxurious hair around here we goo

2 Likes

Iā€™m so excited for the skin regeneration bottle soon, probably gonna get the anti aging serum next month.

Oooooooo Man, this is gonna be so dope haha

2 Likes

Yes, itā€™s way faster. But the main issue is that Solana blockchain goes down more often than othersā€¦

1 Like

@Captain_Nemo Would you please consider creating these beauty product images as separate NFTs like you did for the candles? This way we can use them on our own products as well.

7 Likes

I canā€™t decide which soap to choose!!
Iā€™m thinking tumeric but regardless I want that dee aura cleansing that any of them offer. This is a really interesting applicationšŸ˜

It would be really cool if this becomes a tag!! (beauty tag, nft style)

1 Like

Also an audio for us music lovers :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

1 Like

Got the light Bb today itā€™s a make up concealer

6 Likes

Hi @anon36260187 Awesome! Looks like Captain changed the image. I like it.

Whatā€™s the consistency? thick or light ?

1 Like

Very thick

2 Likes

ok, thanks!

Yay! I finally got my items!! :partying_face: :heart_eyes:

/rushes to put everything on my face/

@Captain_Nemo @SammyG Will the field effects still be there if this BB cream is mixed with other personal creams?

8 Likes

Finna take an energetic bath later lol. Charge the water with amritasovar, light a divine intercession or abundance candle and wash with thisšŸ˜Ž
They both smell amazing. Really glad I chose these two. Tea tree on the left and tumeric on the right!

So the field is on the box as I understand it. Maybe placing regular soap inside for a while may charge itšŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™‚ļø

9 Likes

Yes it will still be there if mixed with others

9 Likes

Thank you for confirming that. :pray:

Can the product be shipped to Taiwan? @Captain_Nemo @SammyG

Update -

I got the lip plumper and BB cream. I feel that my lips are a little more fuller after a couple of weeks. I wear this all day long.
My skin definitely looks more glowy when I put the BB cream on. I need to be more consistent in wearing it.

Any other reviews on these products from others?

8 Likes