Beauty and Glamour

I wanted to buy the cinnamon plumperšŸ„ŗ

I had bought the BB skin cream some time ago, and once Iā€™d received it realized it was like foundation form :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:, so I just threw it in my closet. But like thereā€™s this small scar I got on my nose (From a pimple) and a scar on my right arm (Looked like an ugly red track mark lol, dunno why itā€™s worse on my right than my left from donating plasma) but I been using the cream outta the blue for the last 3 days, and those marks have lightened substantially! Ima keep using it for some more days. Itā€™s so crazy, the scar on my right arm was like a dark reddish color, but would not go away. Now itā€™s almost like my natural skin color, and itā€™s only been 3 daysā€¦ :) The anti-aging field and Collagen fields work good and keep my facial and body skin supple, but it seemed to do nothin for these scars right here. (Maybe shoulda used more of the Skin Regeneration field) But yeah, for those of you that still got this bad boy (Or girl haha) it works great! :grinning:

4 Likes

Sounds great to bad thy all are not available anymore !

1 Like