Beauty tricks!

Hi

i love this fourm cause i know we are the most smart people on earth lol

also i love beauty , if you can share any beauty tricks you know about ,

i just want to start care about my beauty again and i don’t know where to start …

:heart::heart::innocent:

3 Likes

Not only beauty but also health: I can recomand, PU’s teeths field, which for me has been amazing, in 2 weeks of constant use, 5x times per day, has solved a problem of bleeding i had for quite a long time

And also the aestetic output it looks soo good, as a professional cleaning session at the dentist, the teeths are much much whiter and healthy overall!

If not, about some physical solutions, neem oil with almond oil has done very great for my face skin, it’s so glowing and soft!

4 Likes

i never know about teeth field … truly thank you i will try to find it!

edited : oh yes i have it downloaded now …

3 Likes

It’s hard-core a bit but you can also go for Sapien Medicine Full Body Detox, a body free of toxins is a beautiful body, and more important, a healthy body.

Just be careful, if you over use it the day after you will be very stinky and sore (done that on purpose as i had 2 days of home alone so i could smell as much as i want ahahah) attain to the listening recomandation of 1x

5 Likes

thank you alot :white_heart:

1 Like

Good Sleep is a Beauty Trick. :wink::pray:

Also, drinking enough water/liquids, having enough complete protein, vitamins, minerals, nutrients, having a good lifestyle, a positive and relaxed mind, these are all good tricks, besides fields and subs.

Also, being active, doing exercise, etc.

2 Likes

Thanks & its true also
one more basic but important advice is to disconnect from toxic people :rofl: :white_heart:

but i feel like i want to do something unusual maybe its coming from my perfectionist-self :laughing:

1 Like

I used to repeat autossugestions A LOT in the past, they are helpful too, for any goal.

4 Likes

My favourite self care / beauty enhancing tricks are;

Red light mask

Sauna (or sauna blanket)

Dry brushing my face for lymphatic drainage- note this must be with very soft face brushes, and done in the correct way - same for body

Supplements for beauty: collagen, MSM, biotin, silica and NMN

Laying on an acupressure mat for 20 mins a day for skin tone

Exercise is a must for a healthy glow

Hydrogen water

I do all these things because for me it’s self care, and I need to do it to keep on top of my mental health. But yes it all had beautifying effects too.

2 Likes

Thanks. :heart:

1 Like

Mini-trampoline (rebounder) for total body lymphatic drainage and toning

and don’t forget this thread: Captain Nemo's full body Spa (beauty everything-saloon)

4 Likes

thanks! :white_heart:

I love these! Sorry if it’s a silly question, but do you lay your face down on an acupressure mat? :open_mouth:

Also… infrared mask is not bad for the eyes, right?