Become Impenetrable to Entities and Dark Practices

Battling my current experience, I’ve decided it’s time to take on a new, ongoing project. Becoming impenetrable to dark magics, entities, demons, etc.

Please share what routine works for you.

I am starting every morning and ending every night with incessant prayer, working on my shielding, resolving subconscious disappointments to God, and actually… becoming less tolerant. Neutrality is wonderful until being accepting to all is what allows negativity and darkness to step in.

Also recognizing that someone interjecting themselves into my energetic space and not respecting energetic boundaries is akin to spiritual assault.

Acknowledging that subconscious beliefs allows entities to act as if I am fair game.

No longer being kind to visitors who trample on my garden…

:sunflower:

Will put links in later.

Energy body/aura deep cleaning (patreon and YouTube)
Exorcism 2.0
Voodoo Detangled (patreon)
Clear all negative energy and entity removal (patreon)
Repel negative energy 2.0 (patreon and YouTube?)

4 Likes

I use Clearing card or a clearing field, Exorcism 2-4 times, Voodoo Detangled for like 20-30 minutes, Shielding Card, Chakras fields, etc.

Simply being connected to A Deity or to yourself helps.

I’m gonna return later, maybe I’ll update my answer.

Edit: by clearing card I meant Aura Purification (aura Cleansing or clearing - that’s what I probably had in mind when I wrote the post).

4 Likes

These new servitors have next level protection.

5 Likes

No cap.

I wish an entity would lmao.

7 Likes

Oh yeah? I’ll have to focus on the servitors, then.

Adding this since it’s relevant! Training a servitor

4 Likes

Now I’m intrigued!

4 Likes

For me the golden light by equilibrium and I play fields to strengthen my aura/etheric body and chakras. You need to know these beings are very weak trust me. It’s us that gives them the power over us. We need to break free from cycles, mindsets, and realize what we’re doing that gives them the power. Most of the time it’s fear they love using fear to turn you other ways and stuff. Trust me their weak. Learn to use the gold light. I also forgot to say take back your power fields I use as well

4 Likes

Soul restoration (Core)

4 Likes

This is invaluable. Thank you. To reflect your words, yesterday I realized an immature spirit is the one that created this mess. Adding mindsets to my list for less to hold on to.

4 Likes

Is this on YouTube? I could have sworn I’ve used it there…

1 Like

Its on here

4 Likes

If that is the order in which you play this stack then I would recommend you to put energy aura cleaning first

3 Likes

Fixed! :blush: :pray:

2 Likes

Oh, this is ideal. It’s tough to decide which paid ones to purchase first…

2 Likes

Anyone have ideas about fields that give you the knowing of what to do with an entity attack?

A field for people who have been bullied who try to be pacifists, to break free from that and stand up for themselves effectively and immediately in the right way…

2 Likes

Would like to know too. I’d go with Sword of St. Michael in that situation. Or some of the other intercessions.

1 Like