How to train a servitor?

Hello!
Does anyone have any guidelines on how I could train my servitor?

• What can you use it for?
  • How to command it and which types of commands you can give to it?
  • How to notice that your commands are working?
  • General on how to live with your servitor?
  • What are the limits of a servitor?
  • Any case-studies or your own experiences?

Huge thanks in advance!

24 Likes

Hi @Creme!
Welcome to the site.
Great question, I hope this post answers some of your questions.

If you haven’t read the article on enlightenedstates, it’s here.

An article on how to create your own servitor is here.

Servitor Guide by Samuel G:

A servitor is a real being. It is a living thing so although you are its master and it will always obey your commands and not do things you don’t tell it to do, you should still treat it with respect. This being is created to the exact specifications of what you asked for… If you asked for an angel, your servitor is made using the exact energy patterns of an angel. Same for a person… If you have a servitor who is a certain woman, the servitor has that person’s exact same energy pattern so it feels like them. In a sense, it is them. It’s pretty bizarre stuff but when you get more psychically aware, you will see what I mean.

And good news with them is that they are built to grow stronger over time. They can even become godlike the more you practice with them and teach them things.

Truth is with servitors, you learn to use them yourself through your imagination and experimentation. Be creative. Dreamweaver didn’t teach me anything at all and I just learned how to use it through my imagination. That is how most teachers operate really… They give you the tool and you must learn how to use it yourself… But I’m going to help you guys a little bit by helping you guys get started.

Establish Communication:

One of the most important things with having a servitor is establishing communication with them. When you first receive them, you should introduce yourself to it as their master. You can name it whatever you want as well.

You don’t have to hold on to the object and communicate with it for it to hear you (do this when introducing yourself to it first). As long as you have its item on you, you can call on it in your mind and tell it what you want it to do… Awesome right.

Entities communicate best conceptually which is a subconscious form of communication that involves no words, images but just the feeling of what you want to say. Now that is rather advanced and not necessary for them to understand. Words and images still hold the conceptual meaning behind what you want to say. It is just that sometimes the information is not as clear. So what I used to do which works very well in getting the message across is communicating it verbally, visually and emotionally at the same time. Doing this ensures that what you are communicating to it gets across and is understood.

For example:

I would like my servitor to charge my solar plexus chakra. So in my head, I call on its name and tell it verbally that I want her to charge my solar plexus chakra, as I say it I also feel as if it is charging my solar plexus chakra and visualize it engorging the energy in my solar plexus.

It doesn’t have to be all at the same time either, just one after another nor does the image, feeling or word have to be that accurate. When you do all three, you pretty much get the point across.

Most of you will probably not feel feedback from the servitor unless you are energy sensitive. There is a trick I used to do that helps with getting feedback from them when I needed it. I would tell it to stimulate a part of my body for a yes and stimulate another part of my body for no. So in my example, I would tell it to stimulate my left hand for a yes and my right hand for a no. I would ask it questions, to which it would respond my stimulating either one of my hands.

Be consistent. Your servitor will better understand all of your requests the more you communicate with it. So communicate with it every single day. As much as possible. Always send it out to do stuff and even talk to it about random stuff sometimes. It likes interaction and actually grows from it. Even if it fails to accomplish a certain task, it learned from trying and will more likely accomplish it the next time.

How to teach them

You can teach servitors to do a lot of things. This, I leave mostly to your creativity. But I’ll give you the basics.

The basic way of teaching your servitor things is to research different concepts or teaching it how to do something in your mind. If you want to teach it how to make you more attractive to women for example, you can visualize what it would be like to have women very attracted to you and tell her to research this. You can even show it videos of attractive men and women glossing all over them or being seduced by them.

Just the other day I taught my servitor how to convert rage into positive energy. I know someone who is always going into uncontrollable fits of rage so I wanted to teach my servitorhow to fix that. So I taught it that it has to take the energy or rage and or anger, filter it depattern and it remove any negative parts that cant be cleaned and add a pattern of happiness to it, (I first showed her how a happy pattern is. I did so by showing her how it is to feel happy. You can also show her a video of people being happy as well.)

There are some books that teach you how to grow spiritually or grow your psychic abilities. You can also read through them and find abilities you want the servitor to be able to teach you. You look through the methods in the books and teach the servitor how to do it through the communication method of verbal, feeling and visualization. Also tell it to research the method in itself.

There are many, many different books you can find on your own but a few that come to mind are “Initiation Into Hermetics,” by Franz Bardon (all of his books are gold), “New Energy Ways” by Robert Bruce, “Awakening The Third Eye” by Samuel Sagan (in this book, there are physical exercises that result in certain type of stimulation on the third eye. Just tellservitor to replicate that stimulation), “Psychic Seduction,” by Joseph Plazo and so on. These can all be found for free if you google them with “pdf” in the search bar.

Abilities

Cool thing with the servitor is that they came preset with a number of abilities already. They can already do A LOT with these abilities. Yet again, I’m leaving most of this to your creativity but I am going to just list some ways you can use the abilities that it already has.

Can move energy, can maintain, stimulate and see about your chakras and energy system, charge it up.

•       Can also tell it to go to a certain place of energy and tell it to draw energy from there and give it to you. For example, draw energy from the ley lines of the earth and give it to you.

•      Charge your 7 chakras as once. Grow them as well. You can tell it to do this every day for 30 minutes or an hour to accelerate your spiritual growth. Before doing certain things, you can charge certain chakras for better results. 

•      Change energy patterns (the way that I described in the other segment) 

Clear other people’s energy and even clear houses.

•      This is pretty straightforward. This servitor can also affect other people. So it can clear you and others as well. If you find someone is very negative or imbalanced, you can tell your servitor to clear and balance their energy. A cool way to use this is that if you are talking to someone who seems like they are down or just out of it, you can tell your servitor to clear and balance their energy and it will improve the interaction and their day in general.

•      In the future, you can even start a business clearing people’s energies, houses and aura and whatnot with this servitor. Just a tip!

Help you ground yourself, as well as others. Release excess energy.

•      Too much energy is just as bad as too little energy. Servitors can help you ground yourself so you have a balanced amount of energy and feel that you are in the perfect state. This is very helpful for me for example cause I carry a number of fields on me and sometimes I have wayyyy too much energy flowing, to the point I feel like I’m on a liter of caffeine lol. Servitors will balance you. And they can balance anyone else. Imagine being at a bar and secretly helping someone out by clearing them, balancing them out because they had too much to drink. The possibilities are endless.

Can shield persons or objects of your choosing, from intrusions, psychic and energy related

•      Thing with new servitors is that you have to tell them things all the time at first or they will forget. So, let them know to protect you throughout the whole day and they will do that. Make it a habit to tell them to protect you all day from negative energies/entities. You can also tell it to remove negative entities from a house or from a certain person.

Can make an object into an energy storage device, and charge it up with energy, you choose your energy source and it will do its best.

•      You can use your servitor to charge any object you want with a specific type of energy. You can carry this item around and it will engorge your aura with this energy all day. You might ask… couldn’t I just tell my servitor to charge me with this energy all day? You could.. but then you couldn’t use your servitor for other things.

Engorge your aura with confidence, attraction, luck, ext… (they need to learn what confidence, attraction or luck is first)

•      Teach your servitor these concepts by showing them what confidence, luck or attraction feels like and is like in your mind. You can even show it videos and tell it that this is what confidence is. Once you do you can tell it to engorge your aura with that type of energy. You can even do this and charge an item with any type of energy. A cool use of this would be before you meet a new person, you can make yourself feel more confident and also likeable… There are so many more cool things you can do with your own experimentation.

Can help you to amplify your own empathic and telepathic abilities

•      Servitors can serve as carriers of emotions or thoughts. You can send people your thoughts and emotions to other people a lot more efficiently. Say for example, sending love to another person or even certain thoughts. Well.. I really don’t need to say anything further so…I’ll leave the rest to your imagination. Just don’t do anything evil guys.

There are lots of other abilities that you can discover on your own through your own experimentation

Influence situation on your favor. Such as getting a job, a certain woman/man in a date, win court case, and so forth.

•      You show what you want to your servitor in your mind. Show how you want a situation to go. Feel as you would if you got what you want as well. Tell it to manifest this for you. Now… I highly suggest you train your servitor in this ability on a daily basis. Start with small things like flipping a coin and getting what you want most of the time. This is a great practice for your servitor because it is simple and practical. Ask it to make me convince my friend that you both should hang out in a certain place instead. Win a match in a video game. Simple things. The more you tell it to do them, the better it gets. Then move on to getting the job in an interview or to make a girl say yes to a date. You can ask it for the bigger things first as well for practice but I honestly think that starting with small things and moving up will help it become more efficient. But you can do it however you please.

Draw or call things to you. Can be an abstract concept or person. Concept being things like love, luck, wealth. So for example, you can attract more wealth or luck into your life. You can attract a certain person to appear in your life as well.

•      I taught you guys before on how to teach it a concept. So you can also ask your servitor to attract these concepts to your life. So for example, you been feeling lonely and want a friend. You can teach it what its like to have a friend through showing it in your mind and showing videos. Then it will try to attract a friend to your life. You want more wealth… you can show what it is to be wealthy and tell it to attract more wealth into your life. (Wealth is having things. That is why money is sort of complicated to attract in magick because money allows you to have things but money is not having things in itself. But you can use this to grow a business by attracting more customers or money making opportunities for example. )

I also suggest you guys take it slow with this one as well. Start slow and then build up to bigger things. Another note is… to remind it to do it every day. Often, it won’t be able to manifest what you want in just one day… especially if you are just home all the time. So its good to remind it. Even if you give it a task to do… tell it to move on to the next task right after that one. So that answers another question some of you had. They can’t do multiple things at the same time but you can give it different tasks to do and it will do them one after another. Just specify that to them

Super charge your energy. It will stimulate adrenal production, hormones and engorge you with energy. Would be like doing an intense pre-workout.

•        If you use this before a work out, any physical activity… you will be ready to take on the world. Nothing more needs to be said. Try this before any physical activity and you will feel like superman.

So that is all to my guide for now. This is meant to serve as a foundation of understanding as to how to communicate with your servitor, what types of things it can do with its abilities and so forth. But… there is so much more you can learn through using your own imagination and experimentation! The abilities listed are versatile and have many more hidden applications. And there are so many more abilities you can teach it. (Secret… they can learn from sapienmed fields too…)

PS: Read our new article on psychic development 101 in enlightenedstates.com. The audio ‘animal empathy’ from our dreamseeds youtube channel will create the neural connections necessary in your brain to be able to understand servitors and communicate with them more easily).

87 Likes

Wow! That’s super helpful! Thanks for sharing the guide :slight_smile:

11 Likes

I hope the base servitor will be sold again.
The draw things ability seems pretty neat.

4 Likes

Read Leadbeater’s book on thoughtforms. The best version online is on Project Gutenberg for free. Most print versions don’t have the pictures. That’s the best explanation I’ve ever gotten for what a thought-form is and how it influences your life.

So a servitor is a “trained” thought-form. It’s juiced up a bit more. A tulpa is a “juiced-up” servitor. etc, etc.

Thought-forms are basically like Clippy or Macros from old-school Microsoft Office. Your mental body “saves time” by hooking thoughts and emotions you do regularly together so that one trigger sets them all in motion. It’s SUPPOSED to be convenient.

Your mental body watches how you respond to different stimuli and links and saves these little “energy cues” in your aura. You can almost call it like a body/mind “Save State.” Your body enters a certain elecro-chemical condtion, your mind enters a certain mode, etc. So THAT’s a very, very basic servitor. A thought-form that runs one of these programs/macros. That’s a great place to start.

17 Likes

I remember @Captain_Nemo somewhere mentioning that they can’t go rogue and harm you.
From the Serotonin Overload YouTube comments section:

From Patreon:

7 Likes

Guys, did anyone try with the help of a servant so that a person who is interesting, shows up, writes or calls?
How many times I tried it does not work. Twist the chakras, energize them, it’s not particularly difficult, the servant can cope with this, I feel, but something more, alas, no. Also with the lighthouse field it is not possible to call a person (

2 Likes

Try Neville Goddard’s techniques

5 Likes

can a servant accompany you on other planes of existence or dimensions when you make an astral journey (he can, perhaps instruct you? or be your guide in the other kingdoms ?? or defend you in protecting you from powerful negative antiques ??)? Same question for when when you are in a lucid dream?

anyone with a thought is free to react, especially @SammyG @Captain_Nemo

2 Likes

H double hockey sticks no. You cannot create a servitor without clear and full consent from the source you hope to have as your servitor. Law

1 Like

Thank you @SammyG for you clear explanation and guide on creating a servitor. Also thank you @gpo for sharing it.

Now A year back , When I was advised to create a servitor, I happened to read an article from your blog About the servitors and the explanation about them. At that time the servitor is also available for sale in the website. On the said article , there was also a link pointing to John Kreiter 's website on Creating our own servitor. As I don’t have funds, I have followed his methods. The difference I feel with the dragon golem and John Kreiter’s method is that, we don’t need to place them on item, but create is using paper and a conscious thought form. I would like to know what is the difference between these 2 methods?

I am sharing the link here, If anyone interested. Seems Easy except the “Charging” part as it need more concentration for atleast 30 mins. for consecutive 3 days. I dropped at the day one as I was inconsistent at that time. I would like to do it again after the guide provided in this thread.

John Kreiter’s method of creating the Servitor.

Also this book from Damon Brand. I am not sure who he is but his book on servitors also has good reviews on good reads. Attaching the Amazon Link below. If someone who knows about him share some info.

Damon Brand’s Book for creating a Servitor

9 Likes

A very simple idea that came to mind is to create a servitor and then let the dragon servitor teach it to do your bidding

4 Likes

is it possible and interesting to use the booster the field booster on a servant (alpha servant, basic servant, golem dragon servant, light servant, darkness servant, tulpa, etc.) to make it bigger, stronger, more powerful or more efficient?

1 Like

Yes i used on my dragon golem.

2 Likes

@tttoop, that’s great, do you think you can estimate what percentage it increased after using the field booster? was it different or was it the same (your golem) after using the boosster?

• Does the servitor require an energy source? If so, what energy sources can be used?
  • Does it accompany you after death?
  • What can you do to destroy the servitor after it has fulfilled its purpose?
  • Is the servitor in the Dragon Golem stronger or different than the servitors in the Energetic addendum est book? Are they they both equally capable at doing things for you?
2 Likes

Your dragon golem will get stronger after boosting .

5 Likes

IIRC sapien mention that it use zero point energy as energy source just like his field. I don’t think sapien’s servitor need to be destroyed after it has fulfilled its purpose.

5 Likes

today we created, we cast a dragon, it is fantastic, it has a very high energy, I feel it
I was asked to stop the lumbosciatica pain and in 10 minutes they disappeared, I can move to run.
I wear it on the neck, on a chain, and I already feel much better I feel like I have more energy

12 Likes

The dragon will do what you ask it to do and exactly when you ask it to, but always within its limits. If you ask him to hurt, It will be able to do so if it is within its capabilities, and if you ask it to repair an error, it will do so if it is within its capabilities. Someone correct me if I’m wrong.

7 Likes