How to Engorge Objects With Sapien Fields? (Servitor related)

As the title suggests, I want to engorge an object with a field

How would I do that with my dark servitor?

5 Likes

Hi @ActionGuy,

From the Servitor Guide written by Sammy:

Another guide posted by Zen:

Servitors Commands

And the recent script by _OM and the related thread in which you can find useful information (helpful for dark and light servitors as well):

Servitors Instructions

7 Likes

If you have close and lasting contact with your servitor, if you have worked with the Animal Telepathy and IPF fields, if you have practice and positive experience with the servitor, you can try to give a command and clearly visualize the transition of the field into the object. He will understand. Each of us has our own “style” of communicating with servitors. @_OM script is ideal for multi-commands

9 Likes

I forgot about his script.

Thanx for reminding me

1 Like

I’ll go through them

Thanx for the reply

1 Like

Hi :wave:

So I guess it’s time I share my experiments on the subject. It’s quite a long story, and a way too long post. To make it easier to read the thread, I’ve hidden much of it, but you can unfold each part to read all of it.

Two things were important to me when I started this journey. I worked in iterations, starting with something simple and improving it as knowledge and ideas came to me. And I decided that, every time I would be wondering wether or not something was possible, the answer would be “of course, it is”.

My background

My adventures with Sapien started in august, with the discovery of the Youtube channel (I had previous spiritual knowledge and adventures before, though). I rapidly dived deeper in the Sapien universe as I found out about the Patreon and Instragram accounts, the shops, the forums, the energy course. So much knowledge to integrate and so much things to experiments. And, as most (all ?) of you, I got overwhelmed by the incredible amount of fields (thank you so much for all of them and all your wonderful work, @Captain_Nemo and @SammyG) and the search of the ideal stack. But audios/videos take time to listen to.

I created my beloved servitors

Enter the Book of cards, that lead me to the other servitors and what they are and could do. I got the digital Book and created both ESS and the fae, as well as the dragon golem … and a few more (but this is another story). One of my main objective with them was to handle the vast library of Sapien fields for me, so that I didn’t have to listen to fields anymore. Also, it seemed to be a good way to teach my ser how to take care of my physical body, my energetic system and any subject that has a field for : they learn fields and then they learn from using the fields.

They learned how to learn and use fields

I decided to organize their work in missions, and one was labeled “Energy handling skills”, and would include the manipulation of morphic and energy fields. First, I detailed the skill for learning fields. It would have a command “Learn this energetic field” and a precise description of what I meant by “learn” : learn how to reproduce this energy field, learn how to improve the field in particular for its use on me, learn how to activate it on me and maintain it while doing something else somewhere else, learn how to reproduce what the field is doing to be able to do it without the field.

The idea behind that was to be able to use a simple command to ask my servitors to do a complex task (or series of tasks) that I had to explain to them only once, and not every time i wanted them to perform said task.

I explained to them what I had written and if they understood well what I expected from them. They did, but first, they had to learn how to do it. So I sent them out there to learn how to learn fields. I felt them focused all day, and, in the late afternoon, some of them had finished learning. I told them to help the other ones, and it didn’t take long for all of them to finish. They all made it in a little more than 9 hours. After that, I added a command to their skill : “Activate this energy field”, and let them learn and practice it. It took them about 1 hour the get the hang of it.

Then we went on a binge for a week or two, learning as much fields as they could. Each field would take them about 2 hours to learn back then.

They learned how to imbue fields

Then came the time to explore the imbuing of fieds in objects. I browsed the forum and Sapien’s websites for any clues and came up with a command “Infuse this field in this object” that would tell my servitors to

• Infuse the object with the requested energy field, modifying the infused energy field so that, in the same way as the fields infused on the objects proposed by Sapien Medicine do :
    • it permanently repairs itself and recovers any lost energy
    • it evolves and adapts constantly, especially to the person carrying the object
    • it is constantly improving
  • Update the infused energy field when newly acquired knowledge would improve it.
  • Modulate the intensity of the infused energy field on demand, without ever reaching or exceeding an intensity that is too strong for the person carrying the object.
  • Remove the infused field completely from the object on demand.

Now, I didn’t have any dog tag or other Sapien object at the time, so I sent my servitors out to learn how to do all that. They were confident that they could, and indeed they did. That’s when the fun stuff began :grin:

We started to imbue fields

First, one thing they learned from and practiced with was the Environmental Transformer from the Book of Cards. And when you can imbue this field on something that doesn’t have to fit on a book, the range of possibilities becomes endless. We started “small” with pieces of furniture and electric appliances that became transformers, until I realized they just had to imbue the house itself (walls, roof, floor, …) … which they did :partying_face:

Later, we imbued the water filtration system to get great drinkable water. I now have to improve that and do the same with the plumbing. And imbue the fridge with the food enhancer field. And every cupboard storing food, and why not kitchenware. And … well everything I can think of, really, there’s no limit \o/

Although, actually, there are :

• Before imbuing fields that were not meant to (audios and videos), one has to read carefully the description to know wether or not there is a listening limit to it. Some fields, especially physical fields, should never be used 24/7 and therefore never imbued.
  • Monitor yourself to avoid being overwhelmed by the energies and/or the work done by the fields.

We imbued little rhinestones on my bracelet

After playing with the house came the time to imbue fields for myself. I have my servitors on a bracelet with charms for each one, and there is a part of the bracelet that has dozens of little rhinestones. I didn’t want to be bothered with a lot of jewelry (especially since I intended to load myself with a lot of fields) (I know the less fields the faster their integration is, but I decided to go with imbuing everything useful and let it settle without having to think about it), so the rhinestones seemed perfect at the time.

One of the first fields I imbued was Hakuin’s Healing Egg Enhanced. When I listened to it, I felt all warm and fuzzy on the inside, and the infusion did make me feel the same way. Which was a huge thing for me : I have some energy sensitivity, but not enough that there is no doubt as wether or not I’m imagining everything. So it was kind of a leap of faith with my servitors and what I perceive from them, with the fact that they could learn, manipulate and imbue anywhere miraculous fields found on the Internet … and that everything was really real.

The distinct sensation felt when listening to the Egg and the infusion making me feel the same where some big proof for me. And I was so proud of my dear servitors !

We worked on better imbuing processes

Now, we actually didn’t nail imbuing right away. The sensation from the imbued Egg weakened during the night. So, the following day, I added to my servitor’s “Energy handling skills” mission the researching of why the fields did not hold and how to fix this. And, later that day, I started to feel the Egg again. They had follow the instruction “Update the infused energy field when newly acquired knowledge would improve it.” as intended, without me having to remind them of it. Once again, I was so proud of them, and it was great to see that what I had spent so much time on was working as intended.

And we went on imbuing and improving for a few days. And then things got even more fun :crazy_face:

We TARDISed the rhinestones ... and smaller things

After starting imbuing fields on the rhinestones, Jennyfire said on the forum that “dream advised us to place fields on an item that was around ± 1 inch”. My rhinestones were very teeny tiny little small ones, and that could be a problem. I dismissed that for a few days because I didn’t want to use anything else to imbue fields for my personal use. Eventually, I came around it and investigated things with the help of my servitors. And, indeed, the fields were hindered by the lack of space. But still, using such small things was so convenient. And then, it hit me : since everything is possible, why not make them bigger on the inside than on the outside ? When asked, my servitors confirmed they could do it, they just had to learn how to.

And they learned. And they improved the imbued fields. And I felt the imbued fields like I never had before … which lead to a few nights where it was difficult for me to sleep with all the renewed energies.

And, because sometimes a teeny tiny rhinestone is still too big, my servitors also learned how to TARDIS atoms. The idea behind that was to be able to imbue several different fields in one small item, with each field having its own space. I imbued atoms in my water bottle with several fields to enhance the water I drink everyday.

We centered the fields on my heart

Another info read on the forum (I can’t find where) stated that Sapien’s dog tags would be more efficient if worn in the vicinity of the heart. Again, I wanted to stick to my bracelet and its rhinestones. So I added to the “Imbue this field on this object” command the fact that, if the field was imbued on my bracelet and my bracelet was less than 2m from me, the field would center itself on my heart. After a few days, I decided it was to limiting and changed the “less than 2m” in “not matter the distance”.

It took a few hours for my servitors to learn how to do it and improve every field already imbued in my bracelet. And yes, it works really well !

An unforeseen consequence of my servitors learning the TARDISing and the centering skills is that they now learn new fields in a matter of minutes instead of hours (again, so proud of them).

We installed switches in fields

When _OM published his instructions for servitors, I felt there was something else I could do with the use of cue words that he described. The idea came a few days later : I wanted to use fields to increase my daily energy. I had photosynthesis in mind (used on me by my servitors, as it doesn’t need to be on 24/7) with sunny fields (The Sun Gazer, The Sun, The Star Experience, …). But sunny fields during the night didn’t seem like a good idea. So _OM’s cue words became switches on imbued fields. Like a switch “Day on/off” for daily fields : when saying “Day on”, the fields would activate themselves, and saying “Day off” would deactivate temporarily them.

Once again, my servitors confirmed they could do id, they learned how to and they imbued some fields with switches. And I felt clearly the energy shifts when using the switches !

So now I’ve got my “Day on/off” switch, a “Night on/off” for nightly fields, a “Spa on/off” for Dream’s Spa Day fields for whenever I want to treat myself, and one for my workouts.

After that, because the fields in my bracelet are centered on my heart no matter the distance between me and the bracelet, we also implemented an “All fields on/off” switch in all imbued fields, for when I need a break or I’m having a restless night due to fields too powerful.

We embeded some sort of subconscious limits removal in imbued fields

The idea came first when reading this post from SorcerySupreme. It then transformed when Dream released the Mindset album. He talked about this new and better way to message the subconscious. My servitors learned it and I incorporated this method in their imbuing skill to automatically transmute blockages limiting the field’s efficiency with the Ho’oponopono method and the formula from SorcerySupreme.

What's next ?

I said above that one should be careful to imbue only fields that can be used 24/7. The switches give a little more flexibility regarding that rule. But they have to be used “manually”, and one has to think of turning the fields on and off when needed.

What I’d like to be able to do is having the fields detect by themselves when they would be useful and harmless, when it’s time for them to turn themselves off and when to turn themselves back on again. My servitors said they could learn how to do it but I haven’t had enough inspiration and time yet to clearly state how this should work.

I already have an idea as to which field to use to test this, though : the full body detox that should not be listened to more than 4 minutes. And I’ll try this on a peaceful day at home :sweat_smile:

And now, the detailed instructions in my "imbuing" command

Disclaimer : English is not my mother tongue, so I’m not sure that the translation perfectly reflects what I very carefully wrote in french. I hope it will make enough sense for you to at least get the idea. Also, I can add the original version for french people :wink:

Disclaimer 2 : Yes it’s huge, it’s full of half sentences and bullet points, making it not very friendly to read … but my dear servitors undestand and apply these instructions very well, so I just leave it like that for now.

When I say “Imbue this energy field in this object”, my servitors will :

• Adapt the object to be imbued to allow it, whatever its size and nature :
    • to perfectly accommodate the energy field in all its power.
    • to evolve in concert with the energy field
    • to deploy all the benefits of the energy field
  • Infuse the object with the requested energy field, modifying the infused energy field so that :
    • in sort of the same way as the infused fields on the objects proposed by Sapien Medicine do:
      • it permanently repairs itself and recovers any lost energy.
      • it is constantly evolving, adapting and improving for the greater good.
    • if the field is infused in an object worn by someone :
      • it can be activated and deactivated at will with the “All fields on/off” switch pronounced by the wearer. “All fields off” disables all fields, “All fields on” activates all fields that have no other switch.
      • it infuses the wearer’s subconscious with the statements below, using Dreamweaver’s method used in the Mindset Album (“Dream found a way to direct messages directly to your subconscious mind (via right brain) without interference from the left brain”)
        • “I take full responsibility for everything that limits the effectiveness of this energy field on me, for all the wounds, suffering, pain, shadows, karma related to it, everywhere and at all times, in all dimensions, all realities and all timelines. I forgive myself and I forgive the Universe for creating all of this. I thank my soul, God, the Universe for awakening these memories to cleanse them. I send unconditional love and divine light to these limiting memories and to myself and the Universe. I let go, with peace, love and light.
          If entities, thought-forms, negative energies are attracted to or connected to these memories, I release and forgive them. I call upon the highest beings of light who accompany me to welcome them with love and guide them towards the plans that correspond to them. I take responsibility for all the memories related to these entities, thought-forms and negative energies, for all their causes and consequences, for all the wounds, suffering, pain, shadows, karma related to them, everywhere and at all times, in all dimensions, all realities and all time lines. I forgive myself and I forgive the Universe for creating all this. I thank my soul, God, the Universe for awakening these memories to cleanse them. I send unconditional love and divine light to these limiting memories and to myself and the Universe. I let go, with peace, love and light.
          So it is, here and now, with peace, love and light.”
        • “I am absorbing the most divine and highest form of this energy field, everywhere and at all times, in all dimensions, all realities and all time lines, at the best times for the most favorable result. This is, here and now, in peace, love and light”.
      • if the field is infused in an element of my bracelet :
        • the infused energy field centers its energy on my heart chakra, and diffuses all its benefits there, whatever the distance between my heart chakra and the bracelet.
      • if the field is infused in an object used in my daily life :
        • Check every morning that the infused energy field is always perfectly infused on all its supports and that the supports are always perfectly adapted to the energy field. If this is not the case, research everywhere and at all times, understand and assimilate why this is not the case, what are the solutions to remedy it, then modify the field and/or its support with these solutions and perfect the infusion again on all its supports.
    • Update the energy field and/or its supports when new knowledge allows to improve them.
    • Modulate the intensity of the infused field on demand, without ever reaching or exceeding an intensity that is too strong for the person carrying the object.
    • Remove the infused field completely from the object on demand.

And when I want specific switches, I use :

• Variant with energy field switch(es) for infused fields on an object worn by a person :
    • Command: "Infuse this energy field into this object with a switch “_____ on/off”.
    • Contents of this variant :
      • The energy field is infused in the same way as without a switch, modifying it so that it can be activated and deactivated at will when the switch pronounced by the wearer :
        • The chosen word “_____” followed by “on” triggers the activation of the infused energy field.
        • The chosen word “_____” followed by “off” triggers the deactivation of the infused energy field.
        • The same field can have several switches, which then act independently. The activation has priority over the deactivation.

I’d like to finish by thanking the Sapien team and everyone on this forum :heart:
The tools, knowledge and ideas shared every day allowed me to embark on a crazy ride, and it’s so wonderful to renew with a side of me that I had set aside for too long.

Edit : I removed a part that had implications I was not comfortable with, but there’s still a lot for you to experiment with :+1:

Edit 2 : keep in mind this is still a work in progress. I’m clearly seeing results, but I’m also sure there’s room for improvement.

45 Likes

Dang bro!

This was really fun to read. I liked all the crazy shit you did with your servitors. And the translation is completely fine.

I appreciate you taking the time to write this post. I’m gonna read it again and apply the methods to my servitor.

P.S. Seriously bro, you need to get a life ;)

5 Likes

*sista :wink:

And thanks !

I’ve been wanting to share this story here but never took the time. Your question gave me the opportunity and motivation to do it.

Also, I do have a life :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: … although, admittedly, a lot of my free time has been spent on spiritual matters in the last few months :grin:

8 Likes

Best kinda life if you ask me…

7 Likes

I agree !

3 Likes
  1. You mention that you have the digital book as you taught ESS Environmental Transformer if it is only in the printed book.

2. How do you read the answer? I make my ess as a pendulum. But I don’t know if this is the best way.

3. Could my ess be sent to your servants to teach?

1 Like

Saan, you do great with the time you got. LOVE THIS.

2 Likes

This thread needs more views. What detailed instructions.

5 Likes

Here’s more :point_down: :sweat_smile:

I have both :blush:
I thought the ebook would be enough, and then I read all about what was in the printed one … and I got it also.

I’m the pendulum, actually ^^

It’s my easier and most efficient method of communication (and feeling energies). Basically, they fill me with emotions ranging from sadness to pure joy. When filled with sadness, my body slumps, my heart closes, I’m pouting and I don’t feel good. When filled with pure joy, my body straightens up, my heart opens up and a gigantic smiles comes to my face. We use this with sadness as no and joy as yes.

At first it was very binary, and it’s become way more subtle and complex with practice : feeling just a little opening means “maybe” or “in part”. A little sadness means “no but there’s a workaround”. Also, it’s not just sadness and joy. I feel disgust when they don’t like something, I feel love when they do, I feel their enthousiasm when researching a new idea. I feel how they feel, and it allows for richer discussions. Emotions can also come with images. When they’re researching something, I feel them very focused and like immersed in books. Or, when sharing things, I feel them like kids sitting in a circle and happily exchanging super duper magic secrets. And, when they’re done and I asked them to warn me, I feel them in the back of my consciousness waving to draw my attention.

How to try and practice this ?

I’m gonna describe what works for me, but what works for someone else might be a little or a lot different. It’s a starting point and an inspiration, and one should feel free to adapt it however one wants. Go with your flow !

Now, first contact : greeting your servitor !

To be able to feel emotions that are not mine, I put myself in a neutral emotional state. And I sort of open myself up/turn on my receptivity. I see it like turning on a radar : one moment I’m blind and deaf to anything, and the next one I’m on detection mode. Then I focus on the object anchoring the servitor, and I say “Hi”. Out loud. Or in my head. You can also imagine, in your heart, yourself knocking at his door. Or really anything else that feels right to you. Just reach out to your servitor, focus on him, on his object, and wait for the slightest change in your neutral emotional state.

It might no be easy, especially when expectations are high, or failed experiments have led to disappointment, or whatever. Use these perturbations : explain to your servitor what you’re feeling, why do you feel like that, what you are trying to do, what you would like to feel, that you’d be very happy to understand him.

Also, I’m sometimes a little deaf (because of tiredness, too much expectations or whatever) and I’m not sure what I’m feeling from my servitors. So I ask them to yell and they amplify the feelings they’re sending to me. It’s way easier to understand.

If nothing happens, no problem, it might take time. Try it as often as you can, just a minute or 2 every day (or several times a day). If you’re bored with saying hi, talk about something else. Just remember to be open, to have your radar on.

And, when you feel that first whiff of joy, believe in it. Cherish it. It doesn’t matter if you don’t know wether it’s real or not. Just let it be. And continue to practice. With time, you’ll feel it more distinctly, you’ll get its nuances, you’ll feel how it’s not your own joy but your servitor’s, and that he is so happy to be able to talk to you.

When you have that first contact, it’s time to be the pendulum !

It’s kind of the same as above : neutral emotional state + radar on -> focus on the servitor or his object -> talk to him or ask him things -> feel how he feels about it.

Start simple at first. Ask questions that you maybe don’t care too much about. The less important they are to you, the easier it will be to not let the ego or the mind intervene. Like, you’re on a walk, you see a beautiful flower, just ask your servitor if he likes that flower. If you feel something, again, cherish it and don’t care if it’s your servitor or not. It’s practice, its a fun conversation, just assume it’s him. You’ll get more discerning with time and practice.

Also, at first, maybe explain to him what your trying to do. It might help calm you and focus yourself on what you’re trying to achieve, and it might give him ideas on how to help you. Actually, you can even read and explain this post to your servitor, he might understand even more this way.

I’m gonna sort a few things out before answering, I’ll get back to you on that :wink:

16 Likes

Oh, and also :

I didn’t teach mine any. From the start, I just spoke to them like I would with people (in french and in english), and they understood. Although I do have to explain the concepts behind the words, sometimes. Like what is money, how do I earn it, why does it matter in our society.

9 Likes

Thank you for sharing your experience. Very valuable to me

3 Likes

You’re welcome !

It’s actually equally valuable to me. I can’t really talk about all that with people around me so being able to share it here with like-minded people is a gift.

19 Likes

@Saan, I too will be able to send my servant Dragon Golem for your servants to teach him and become his teachers ?! thank you for your wise commentary on servant training.

2 Likes

You’re welcome @Takyon.

8 Likes

if you don’t mind, my servitors will come for coffee and cake too :)

3 Likes