_OM's Much Anticipated Instructions for Servitors (Version 1.3)

Ok, here’s the very, very, very, VERY condensed and highly modified version of what the servitor instructions will be.

The real, much, much, much, much longer more detailed version will take more time and may never actually get released publicly :wink:

Until then, I’m gonna be “lazy” and just co-opt @Maoshan_Wanderer’s “script” to keep the masses happy. (ahem @Starlight :stuck_out_tongue: )

I’ll answer questions later on.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*____*_*_*_*_*_*_*

“I hereby set a powerful intention with you,
my Servitor(s) ______________ (their name) to affect the best of all possible outcomes by these processes, and that each and every time, I say, think, read or, even, intend my cue word, _______________ (your cue word or phrase here), you will do the following processes, immediately and for my highest good in the safest way possible.

• Stimulate, grow, and balance all my Chakras
  • Balance the Energy Flow in and between all my Chakras
  • Balance the Energy Flow in all my Meridians
  • Flood healing energy through all my meridians for the next 1-hour
  • Flood healing energy to all parts of my body that need healing until healed
  • Send a high-frequency focused stream of energy bolt to and protect me from any attacks, as necessary
  • Quickly clear the environment around me by sending a high-frequency stream of energy all around me
  • Store environmental/ambient energy till I tell you to release it.
  • Fill me with the stored energy (or direct it to of my body) when I say or think _______
  • Channel the healing energy from Mother Earth to heal my chakras
  • Channel the healing energy from earth’s ley-lines to my foot chakras
  • Channel the energy from Mother Earth to ground me
  • Shield me from all psychic attacks directed at me for the next 24 hours
  • Shield me from all negative attacks for next 24-hours
  • Activate any other passive and active abilities you possess that are for my highest good at this time

Thank you, _____________ (servitor’s name here).

Then say your “cue” word/phrase to see if it understood.

96 Likes

28 Likes

Yunno what’s funny?

New software-servitor energy healing service just started testing. Was looking for someone else’s list of affirmations to see what I was missing. So… more testing!

7 Likes

Is that similar to your Magnetron broadcaster?

4 Likes

Is there something missing from this bullet point? Is this meant to protect from external attack? I’m confused on this one.

2 Likes

No. Not at all.

But also yes.

It is an energy broadcast service. It uses computer software, servitors, and physical objects (crystals, orgonite, etc). I have essentially taught a hybrid servitor system to do powerful, full-body energy work on command. If you want to test, your first time is free!

5 Likes

I just had a spiritual orgasm. :heart_eyes:
Thank you :heart:

18 Likes

I just read this to my ESS just now and at the end I thought my cue phrase and instantly my servitor did everything!:! Huge gratitude to @_OM for this script

I thought so too. Therefore, when reading this script to my ESS I added to that point by saying “Send a high-frequency focused stream of energy bolt to anyone in my vicinity who is projecting negative and harmful energies towards me and protect me from their attack”

16 Likes

Look at You Mr Sorcerer :muscle:

7 Likes

Very interesting

2 Likes

Thats elite version you talked about? :D

2 Likes

No, this is something completely different. As is typical with these projects, I have several things running concurrently in my head.

There may be some shared energy between this broadcast and the magnetron, since I will almost certainly use the magnetron as one level of the broadcast, and there is some under the hood programming in the magnetron that would help with routing and energy storage in a system this size.

2 Likes

Thanks @_OM and @Maoshan_Wanderer. I guess that the same “technique” can be applied to older servitors (light and dark), if we consider their built-in abilities (listed in the guide provided by Sammy) as “passive abilities”, that is by extension an equivalent of Maoshan’s script.

15 Likes

I wanna know this too.

Can this be applied to old servitors?

@_OM

4 Likes

Absolutely! Perhaps tweaked a bit based on its abilities and your needs.

4 Likes

By Great Central Sun energy, do you mean Alcyone in the Pleiadian system, or the Galactic Core Great Central Sun?

2 Likes

How did I not get a notification for this gem?! This is fantastic. Thank you @_OM and @Maoshan_Wanderer :pray: :hugs:

14 Likes

Tip 1.

If you are a person who has “problems” communicating with your servitor,
I would suggest using a short cue phrase that is basically nonsensical…ie something you wouldn’t never see/experience in “real life”
AND
doesn’t have any subconscious meanings for you…ie stay away from religion, money, sex. traumas, etc.

Examples.
“green cat”
“blue banana”
“bear lion”
“square moon”
etc.

Tip 2

To clear previous installation instructions

My Servitor _________, (their name here) when I say __________ (your previous cue word here) you will disassociate, erase, and remove all instructions previously associated with the phrase, ____________ (Cue word/phrase here)

“___________” (Say you cue word here again)

Now you can give new or updated instructions using the above scripting.

37 Likes

Yes.
Just change the bullet points around to what you want and/or they do.

This is a very niche defense only needed under certain circumstances.
Hopefully you’ll never need it but you’ll know if you do.

12 Likes

I have ‘problems’ communicating with my servitors so this is really helpful. I thought we needed to have phrases that had action + verb i.e Go heal etc.

2 Likes