Servitors’ homes, all broken

He just paraphrasing a movie, Lord of the Rings…

3 Likes

Yes, but I liked the context of his paraphrase :)

3 Likes

Well, in this case, the secret code is…pie.

5 Likes

@_OM and @FBI_cyber_division: The Samurai code crackers

Did you really have ONE slice??

1 Like

I’d have them move to something more “stable”

Trinkets like these are literally what the original Dale and DW fields were placed on

Cheap enough to buy.

Also, river/lake/ocean pebbles are a personal fave …learned thru experience.

if you are unsure of the “moving over” process…
You can use my script below as a blueprint on moving them over ie… just replace the bulleted points with “Move your home location to this new location thingy”
and pick a “one-time” nonsensical phrase and then make sure you uninstall the phrase once moved.

13 Likes

Looks appetizing :) Sarcasm is difficult in a language that one doesn’t master, damn (talking about myself here). I had to ask you guys in order to be sure that you weren’t talking about the “land of living pies” or something :p

1 Like

-100 pts for all pie talkers in this thread.

This is a cake only forum!
Rules will be enforced!

7 Likes

this is the path that I went too :) my two servitors from the Book of Cards fit snugly into similar pendants :)
Yesterday created (very deliberately, and spent almost a month preparing for it) a dark servitor and placed it on a jasper stone.
While testing. But he (the servitor) is very cool :)

3 Likes

I think we are destined to disagree more often than we agree. No worries, healthy disagreement breeds strength through the refinement of one’s ideas. But in this case, you’re so very wrong I feel bad for your entire family tree.

:rofl:

3 Likes

Pictures don’t lie.

:wink:

1 Like

You wouldn’t happen to be familiar with this film, would you?

1 Like

That’s another -100 pts… Keep it up mister and it’ll be -500 pts!

7 Likes

Man! Only time I wish they did! :rofl::rofl:

I almost had more pie, but decided on a lovely cup of mint hot cocoa instead. It was nice…

2 Likes

Aha, feels cool in presence as well :)

4 Likes

Not being familiar with this master-pie-ce? You’re breaking my heart :broken_heart:

1 Like

I had a brief moment of slight fear before having read your whole post :sweat_smile:

All pastries rule for me :plate_with_cutlery:

5 Likes

Oh that sounds great. Making me want to go down my kitchen at 12:30 am to make some hot cocoa sadly no mint around

1 Like

Halfway there!

4 Likes