The Requests and Fields

Attract money, wealth mandala please, mandala or sigil to become rich.

3 Likes

:white_check_mark: :point_up_2: :green_heart:
Take a look to Luck and Wealth mandala

you may be interested in others too.

Those are cool tbh

:gem: :gem: :gem: :gem: :gem: :gem: :gem:

4 Likes

Which one is for wealth? Abundance and prosperity?

2 Likes

another unoriginal idea of mine but no regret :
a field that combines the longevity series + tonic n°31
uuh ? No I’m not trying to request a cheap mimic of Ambrosia :eyes:

( technically we have plasma protocol which is healing + longevity
then as a fun alternative
detoxed plasmatron life ( healing ) + this request ( longevity ) )

4 Likes

Would u consider making a sigil that would allow people to move their servitors (the ones U created ( Dragon, ESS, Fae, Light and Dark) homes to another object? It could be sent to people who already bought the magical tome, and also an incentive for other people to buy the magical tome. Just a thought. It would just work with your servitors only. Or you could just have a separate charge for it.

10 Likes

The servitors have this ability, just ask them

1 Like

From my reading on the forum, the official response is, that is not so.

2 Likes

A morphic field livestream similar to the mass meditation, but focused on wealth and abundance.

8 Likes

I would be on there all day long lol

5 Likes

This looks familiar :thinking:
Im not complaining :joy:

3 Likes

Something for coughing up mucus / bronchitis.
This would be really great to have - would help with cpvid symptoms as well as general respiratory illness.

N-acetylcysteine (NAC)

NAC is a supplement that can be used to thin the mucus in the airways and reduce the frequency and severity of a cough.

After analyzing 13 studies, researchers found that people with chronic bronchitis can benefit from taking 600 milligrams (mg) of NAC daily if no airway obstruction is present. Those with an airway obstruction may need to take up to 1,200 mg daily.

7 Likes

This works towards providing a means to reduce inflammation in your lungs and also provide a deep antioxidant cleanse, The approach is to provide a measure of natural antioxidants (catalase targeted to mitochondria and induced ALA), Induced Glutathione and AMPK production and a collection of excess hydrogen through your normal respiration to accumulate it around your lung cells, each of these provide a host of benefits that will work in a very synergetic manner to provide the proper environmental conditions for a gentle healing and reduction in inflammation, and a lot of lung related conditions.

2-3 times or as needed.

So many great fields…so little time. : )

On Patreon

8 Likes

I wonder if it’s possible to make tag for UVc tag? So you wear it like 24hr of disinfectant. That would be awesome for people who work at hospital

You become a walking disinfectant with the tag😂

8 Likes

Yeah I’ve been using that a lot for 4 weeks :pensive:

3 Likes

Isn’t it helping?

1 Like

This works amazingly if you’re down to use a traditional supplement (take on an empty stomach)

3 Likes

I think it’s helping to not get properly infected with bronchitis.
I’m using a lot of fields and also meds (now herbal sones) but some symptoms just persist :/

Thanks!

5 Likes

:beers:

Honestly, if I were only allowed to use one supplement in the world, it’s the one I’d keep. I love it that much.

5 Likes

If possible regeneron would be an insanely good field.
Once taken 4 hours later c*vid can no longer be detected in the body. It absolutely works.

1 Like

For what is worth

For those who didnt know

For those that requests “this and that” version 2

I thought only tags and mandalas grew

But @Reform mentioned the other day Audios grow as well, and Captain confirmed.

Ive been paying more attention to that and from time to time i go back to old audios, some are like really strong (at least the ones i check again)

And maybe thats why some ppl sometimes prefer the old ones rather than new versions :woman_shrugging:t2: i wouldnt think this new version is better than the old no, if he makes a new one hes adding elements. But that doesnt mean the old ones arent getting super strong, too.

there you have it, maybe if a lot of them arent being made again v2 is because they have been organically growing through the years and theres no need for V2

So dont forget the oldies :wink:

13 Likes