Servitors’ homes, all broken

So is my heart.

My spell jar which has my dear dragon has broken into pieces. My Yellow Calcite which has my light servitor has also broken into tiny little pieces shattered everywhere… My phone cover has also broken ever since I have added the Luck sigil. I feel like they could not handle the energy. I only have my spelljar/dragon boosted, only once. What can I do? How do I ‘replace’ their homes? I don’t want to create other servitors.

Such a 2am post at 3:20 PM. :frowning:

5 Likes

I think I was trying to keep the energies intact. I just grabbed a tissue and wrapped it up around the jar and tied it up with the ropes.

Even my choker with the Dominance and Authority sigil has broken into four pieces. I did not even know that was possible. Ahh…

@_OM I’d highly appreciate your help…

1 Like

You can ask your servitors to move into a new item, and they will do so. It’s strongly recommended to pick things that are durable and not easily misplaced.

1 Like

Thank you. I will be doing that. I just do not know what could be more durable than crystals, or a solid thick glass sealed (lol ex sealed) spell jar.

1 Like

I have my dragon servitor anchored to a silver ring that never leaves my finger, my fae is connected to a copper pendant, and my “Energetic dude” (as @Bronyraur calls him) is anchored to a piece of black sun orgonite.

All very durable.

4 Likes

ahahah curious as to where @Bronyraur keeps her energetic dude too!

Aah so time to change all homes now. I was thinking a Tiger Eye necklace for my dragon, and then for the light and dark servitors, I could get myself some nice silver rings. But where do you get the Orgonite? I think I have seen that somewhere here where someone boosted the fields with some kind of wire and Orgonite

3 Likes

Orgonite can be problematic if it’s not made well, so if you’re not already familiar with it as a tool I’d suggest looking elsewhere.

Please do not boost the items that your servitor is anchored to, unless you get very clear guidance from above to the contrary.

There are some crystals that are very durable and will not break, even if dropped. If you’ve got one that’s more like this, where it’s more stone than crystal, then that’d probably be fine. Just try to find things that you like, that won’t be easily broken, and aren’t so common that you’ll misplace them or forget which one you used.

1 Like

For example, I was thinking of using something like this to anchor my dragon servitor, before I eventually decided on a ring. My thinking was that I’d never forget that the dragon statue was the thing that had a dragon in it. :rofl:

3 Likes

100% wholeheartedly agree. I’m not planning to boost any of the soon to come tags. I’ve only boosted the spell jar because for one, I urgently needed its full power, and two, I felt like I needed to boost the Dragon. But other than that, I’m only allowing myself one boost for very specific items.

Since I can’t google that, not sure of how to, any recommendations for what crystals with said nature? I loved the idea of having correspondence where my Light servitor is attached to Yellow Calcite and my Dark servitor is in the Smokey Quartz.

I’m thinking necklaces will have to suit my outfit, Oh those girls! so would have the rings…

I think I need something I could always carry on, which also has some properties to it, not necessarily correspondant, more like amplifying. Do you have any good recommendations?

@GoddessAndGodOfAll can I have my crystals in my socks? :rofl:

Would save time on the outfit matching thing :’D

2 Likes

Well, when I helped my sister and nieces create objects with the sigils, we faced similar concerns. So, for example when were making objects with the Luck sigil, my sister used her favorite eyebrow piercing, and one niece used her tongue piercing and the other used her belly-button ring.

I did a lot of thinking about the ring I was going to use, and eventually decided on a very plain, traditional design so I wouldn’t have to worry about it “not matching” anything. I bought this:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06XPNKTPZ/

As far as crystals, what about Bloodstone? It’s pretty durable, and REALLY good for your health.

Hi @Desiree,

I hope that you and your Dragon will feel better soon…

I placed the Addendum Dudess in a solid raw labradorite necklace.

As for Energetic Dude and Fae, their homes are (will be) respectively an aquamarine necklace and a golden bracelet with a pea-sized evil eye bead made by my mother. I chose to use jewelry that I already wear since many years.

3 Likes

ask your servitor to be placed in other item you have always use metalic item, everything works with an intent.

oooh it looks so royal! Such an elegance!

Yeah I just redid my Confidence sigil on a bracelet that I have just got specifically for that. It is very neutral in terms of matching. Let me show you!
Bed Photography it is for the day

I love it! So much! Very versatile and suits just about anything!!
But not my rose gold accessories, aha

I just got an eyebrow piercing and was thinking of doing the same thing!! Def will do, probably gonna keep the phone on, for an hour, on my eyebrows. Sounds very intriguing :’D

3 Likes

New term: Addendum dudes :rofl:

3 Likes

Aren’t you the most thoughtful? At heart I bet you are ;)

Oh do you have both in one labradorite?? I could definitely do that if it would not affect them!! So much time and memory saving. Also labradorite is a very favorite, definitely a plus.

Do you wear all three? I would love to see a pic of how that would look like (for style reference) if that is doable. I’m sensing a good stand out necklace with two small, mostly golden, perhaps shorter?

Layered necklaces are my favorite, but I couldn’t picture three items that also work as homes, while also matching… gooddd just gimme the plain silver ring already :rofl:

2 Likes

@Psimindset Yeah I will do! I remember looking up if that was doable even before I signed up on here, but then when I did not find others suggesting that I thought it was not really possible, and that you’d have to create a new one instead.

Yeah imma print that out and tape it to my head :joy:

1 Like

WAIT!

How do I ACTUALLY move the servitors?? Do I just bring their old and new homes and ask with a strong intent??? Does it take the average time for the creation? The one hour? Do I print/draw the sigils on the new item and have the intent of adressing and asking my current servitors to enjoy their new homes?

So many questions.

1 Like

That’s kind of you, thanks :)

No, in the labradorite there’s only the light servitor from the Addendum book. I’ll try to send you pics (currently having some problems with my camera).

Yes, I do wear the 3 items almost daily.

These sound nice :) but I don’t know for the matching part… because when it comes to jewelry, I’m the kind to wear a daisy along with a skull, so… :laughing: It was even worse in the past, I was literally like a Christmas tree sometimes lol

3 Likes