Servitors’ homes, all broken

The pentagram is upside-down, usually indicating dark use. Is that the intended use?

1 Like

Thank you for noticing and pointing this out. It is intently made for protection, cleansing, and protection from specific people. It might be because of the tied up rope, but it is definitely something that I have seen earlier. I have double checked again, readjusted, set aside, had it turned in the same position…

Do you think it is something I should talk to the person who made it about? Or it could be just the ropes?

1 Like

If I was a girl I’d just keep my crystal or energetic items in my bra lol since the heart is the center of the subconscious and you can assimilate it better that way

If it weren’t for this I would keep staching more servitors in my socks and I would walk around with a big happy family in my shoes haha

I’m going to buy charms I can keep on my dog tag chain for all of my future servitors lol

4 Likes

Yeah I feel you for the outfit one!
I put mines on small pendants/stones so I can keep them in a pocket or my bag (or bra even if it has that pocket thingy lol). This is the exact reason I didn’t want to put them on something like earrings or watch, or anything like a chain, because they won’t always match the outfit :rofl:
I have other fields like the luck one on some jewelleries and I’m planning to create also embed a ring and a watch, but rather with fields, not servitors.

2 Likes

@GoddessesAndGod Brb gotta get that big happy boob family :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Since we are on that, those who have several tags, perhaps ones helping with confidence and such.

Okay…

How do I wear my four tags during sex?:sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Again going back to my sister & nieces, I bought all three of them a silver quantum healer wand with a silver chain to hang it on. Once the wands arrived, they all picked a servitor they wanted to work with, based on their needs & preferences, and we anchored the servitors into the silver chain of the necklace.

Have you considered doing similar, where you have a servitor in a necklace chain and possibly a different one in a pendant hanging from said chain?

I’m not sure how good of an idea that’d be…don’t want the sigil to embed the energy into your skull…please just take the piercing out and do only that, at least to be on the safe side.

They are super smart, just ask them to move and they’ll do so. They don’t want to be in a broken item, and just need your permission to move somewhere new (human free will and all that).

1 Like

They only need to be in your aura…put 'em on a table nearby.

I see both of you @GoddessesAndGod and @Bronyraur are on the same page on charms. I’ve thought for a long time that smaller items like this wouldn’t really hold on to the energies. Because if so, I could just have a necklace of several charms with the three servitors like @MasterOfYellow is suggesting. But if the silver choker and the crystal broke in so many pieces would the charms hold up?

Mind you, my crystal broke INSIDE the drawer, and IN the tulle bag that came with it. No manipulation whatsoever.

The spell jar is also of some durable/stronger glass. It was also broken. In a very weird way actually. And I had it under my pillow.

3 Likes

@MasterOfYellow yeah I have an upcoming date and I needed to hear that; could really use up some Chi, and other things :’D

1 Like

I’m so sorry I’m just laughing off so hard right now :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

So I can’t have a Luck Skull? Should have given it a second thought before I blurted it out like that! :joy:

1 Like

Yeah…servitor anchors just breaking on their own. Great.

1 Like

Crystals can break if they get too much energy through them.

1 Like

That’s awesome.

1 Like

@AnthroTeacher yeah. thank you for bringing this up. I thought so too!

But,

meaning charms wouldn’t handle them either?

Or would they?

Dependso on the energy. Reach Infinite Energy and your servitor can become a black hole.

1 Like

You can talk to them if you want, whatever you desire. It’s not just the ropes. The pentagram is physically upside down compared to the whole thing.

speaks softly: Let me boost up my draconis, what time did you say?

Yeah I’ve been slacking around that one for a veeery long time. Should have just asked earlier🌝

THat would be cool if you ended up loving them infinitely. I have a higher dimensional lover, and the love can be infinite.

1 Like

wait, are we talking about the servitors or normal 3D people? :rofl:

because yeah, they do, Ineversaidthatoutloud

1 Like