Servitor creation questions

I was browsing the forum about Loki and saw your post, which made me smile. I agree about the power and influence of names. However, this doesn’t apply to my cat friend (I wasn’t the one to baptize him btw, even though I like Nordic mythology). He’s really a sweet little friendly guy, getting along with everybody :)) I also assume that he had spent enough time with his mom before we found him, because he’s incredibly sensitive while handling his human pals :)

… can’t say the same for other cats that I know and who have more “fluffy” names. Like my ex’s cat… oouuu… that tough girl! :))

No matter what, they are all magnificent beings.

Interesting thread to read, thanks :)

2 Likes

I want to create the light servitor. I’ve read the instructions on the pdf and also read some forums as well. From my understanding the creation process is a little different to the dragon one. Looks like i have to draw the sigil on the item first i want to place it on and keep it on the sigil then say the activation word right? But what if the item is a ring or a necklace how do i draw it on that exactly? Can someone guide me on this. Thanks.

4 Likes

Don’t worry, you’re not the only one. Since I hadn’t understood the process for those servitors either :p I had decided to play it “safe” and drawn the sigil both on the crystal and a paper :joy: But again, this is all about intention. So if I’m not delusional, you can also draw the sigil “in the air”, pointing it to the item. You see what I mean?

But still better to check this one with another member ;)

5 Likes

Have u created a dark or light servitor successfully? If yes can u describe the process u used in detail? thanks @Bronyraur

2 Likes

Light one. I confirm that it was successful, that girl is a little prankster already :p

So I drew the sigil on a paper and also on the crystal (with a pencil). Then, placed the crystal on the paper, said Da-Meh in a most solemnly manner :p, waited 50 minutes… and that’s it. Then we made the presentations having a cup of coffee and cookies, etc.

5 Likes

How many servitors do u have in total? @Bronyraur

1 Like

One and 2 half ;) I mean I’ve ordered the Book so high chance that I’ll have the ones in it as well.

I have the light one now.

3 Likes

So im making the light servitor on the crystal I had uploaded a picture of I’ll come back to u and send u the pic of the setup. @Bronyraur

1 Like

Try to avoid sending/posting pics as much as possible bro. Because who knows if I’m well-intentioned or nothing but a trickster, right? But you can send pm about the written details, by all means.

Necessary edit (in order not to alarm anyone): the previous paragraph is more a general “rule” which may be useful in all social media platforms, regarding aspects like privacy, copyright, etc. That’s all :)

5 Likes

Posting pictures of items on the forum can be dangerous?

1 Like

I’ll send you a pm.

4 Likes

@Bronyraur my dark servitor says hello to your light one :)

mine was created on jaspris stone on November 8th. this date is marked on the calendar as his birthday. @Bronyraur is right - main intent. I have been preparing for this for almost a month.
What I did before creating it, I chose how it would look and printed the image. I trained myself to draw the sigil on paper. Then I made a stencil and put it on the stone. Then, I outlined the lines with a thin marker.
I said the word-activation, and after 50 minutes I drank brandy with him :)

it all happened at night :)

6 Likes

Mine back hellos yours, @Ugninis :) Both Scorpio dudes!

Wow… You’ve been meticulous, as usual! :medal_sports: I wish you guys have great times together :)

Loved the brandy part. I offer only coffee to mine because of this quote:

Just in case: hey (to others, not you Dmitrij), no need to freak out at all by the way. All those servitors are safe, of course. _OM’s reply is precisely aiming at reassuring people who may hesitate about dark ones ;)

4 Likes

cool :)

absolutely yes. I agree 100%. but! creating a servitor is a responsibility. and he demands respect … it is felt … and he needs to be taught. I say this to keep others from creating a servitor as an experiment. created - and dropped.
he is strong, and slightly different from the servitors in the Book of Cards. our Captain confirmed it.

4 Likes

1000 likes to you for the info and reminders. Indeed, they deserve the most respect, gratitude and apologies (when accidentally dropped, for example)… and long-term commitment. This was my point in my “sentimental” posts in other threads: these dudes may be independent beings, not pets, ok… but this doesn’t justify to treat them like garbage, isn’t it.

6 Likes

Thank you, your position is very organically embedded in the very essence of the creation of servitors and resonates with what I thought about for a whole month before creating the servitor.

And I think the main question for many is not “how to create a servitor”, but “do you need it”, but if you need it, then for what purposes :)

4 Likes

I really think you’ll love the Fae, especially so when you both vibe out to Devic Intercession together.

2 Likes

This is a pretty rudimentary question but I’ve read through all the threads and didn’t see a direct answer. So I know whatever I put my servitor in is supposed to be give or take larger than 1in, but does the piece of jewelry have to be solid? For example, I was thinking about buying this bundle of charms (as seen below) and they have a dimension of 0.8in - 1in but a lot of them have holes in the shape. Would that be incompatible/uncomfortable for the servitor with the size and holes? And if so, does anyone have suggestions on something I could put my servitor in and carry/wear it around all day?

Thanks for your help :D

1 Like

Hi, these are fine (see below). Also, on of mines is placed into something less than 0.8 inch and she’s totally ok.

3 Likes

Awesome, thank you! Servitors are a bit hard for me to conceptualize since I am quite new to them but that’s cool that they can be fine in even objects that have holes.

1 Like