Servitor creation questions

Mine back hellos yours, @Ugninis :) Both Scorpio dudes!

Wow… You’ve been meticulous, as usual! :medal_sports: I wish you guys have great times together :)

Loved the brandy part. I offer only coffee to mine because of this quote:

Just in case: hey (to others, not you Dmitrij), no need to freak out at all by the way. All those servitors are safe, of course. _OM’s reply is precisely aiming at reassuring people who may hesitate about dark ones ;)

4 Likes

cool :)

absolutely yes. I agree 100%. but! creating a servitor is a responsibility. and he demands respect … it is felt … and he needs to be taught. I say this to keep others from creating a servitor as an experiment. created - and dropped.
he is strong, and slightly different from the servitors in the Book of Cards. our Captain confirmed it.

4 Likes

1000 likes to you for the info and reminders. Indeed, they deserve the most respect, gratitude and apologies (when accidentally dropped, for example)… and long-term commitment. This was my point in my “sentimental” posts in other threads: these dudes may be independent beings, not pets, ok… but this doesn’t justify to treat them like garbage, isn’t it.

6 Likes

Thank you, your position is very organically embedded in the very essence of the creation of servitors and resonates with what I thought about for a whole month before creating the servitor.

And I think the main question for many is not “how to create a servitor”, but “do you need it”, but if you need it, then for what purposes :)

4 Likes

I really think you’ll love the Fae, especially so when you both vibe out to Devic Intercession together.

2 Likes

This is a pretty rudimentary question but I’ve read through all the threads and didn’t see a direct answer. So I know whatever I put my servitor in is supposed to be give or take larger than 1in, but does the piece of jewelry have to be solid? For example, I was thinking about buying this bundle of charms (as seen below) and they have a dimension of 0.8in - 1in but a lot of them have holes in the shape. Would that be incompatible/uncomfortable for the servitor with the size and holes? And if so, does anyone have suggestions on something I could put my servitor in and carry/wear it around all day?

Thanks for your help :D

1 Like

Hi, these are fine (see below). Also, on of mines is placed into something less than 0.8 inch and she’s totally ok.

3 Likes

Awesome, thank you! Servitors are a bit hard for me to conceptualize since I am quite new to them but that’s cool that they can be fine in even objects that have holes.

1 Like