Servitor creation questions

the dragon bathing one is my favourite!!

2 Likes

so then does no one have dark/light servitors, specifically, in accessories they can wear?

if they canā€™t be given instructions even when being followed (when the physical item is at home for example) how would their ability to protect psychically work?

If the sigil is not drawn on the item, the Servitor is not created?.

If I print the sigil and place the item on top, the Servitor is not created ?.

:thinking::thinking:

1 Like

How do I know if my LIGHT SERVITOR was created?

I drew the LIGHT SERVITOR on a stone and put the item on top and said the word to create it.

So, did I get it wrong? Does my item have no Light Servitor ?.

Can I do it again? Draw it on the same item?:pensive:

That is the right assessment IME. For example, when I created the light servitor, the sigil has some shaded black area which is impossible to draw on the jade stones I use to create my Servitors, but it seems to work nevertheless! I also print the Sigil and place the carved stone on it for a while, not sure if it really makes a difference, but Servitor thus created are working pretty well for me.

4 Likes

I can draw the sigil on a key, on a large coin and say the word to activate it, okay?

Then I introduce myself, I give it a name and I welcome it, okay?

Do you know which are the active and passive abilities of Light / Dark Servitors?

1. ā€œWhile touching the item say the keywordā€.

The book says:
The Item must be left undisturbed for about 30 - 50 minutes.

So is it touched or not touched?

1 Like

Do you touch it and when you finish saying the word at that moment do you stop touching it?

1 Like

I was browsing the forum about Loki and saw your post, which made me smile. I agree about the power and influence of names. However, this doesnā€™t apply to my cat friend (I wasnā€™t the one to baptize him btw, even though I like Nordic mythology). Heā€™s really a sweet little friendly guy, getting along with everybody :)) I also assume that he had spent enough time with his mom before we found him, because heā€™s incredibly sensitive while handling his human pals :)

ā€¦ canā€™t say the same for other cats that I know and who have more ā€œfluffyā€ names. Like my exā€™s catā€¦ oouuuā€¦ that tough girl! :))

No matter what, they are all magnificent beings.

Interesting thread to read, thanks :)

2 Likes

I want to create the light servitor. Iā€™ve read the instructions on the pdf and also read some forums as well. From my understanding the creation process is a little different to the dragon one. Looks like i have to draw the sigil on the item first i want to place it on and keep it on the sigil then say the activation word right? But what if the item is a ring or a necklace how do i draw it on that exactly? Can someone guide me on this. Thanks.

4 Likes

Donā€™t worry, youā€™re not the only one. Since I hadnā€™t understood the process for those servitors either :p I had decided to play it ā€œsafeā€ and drawn the sigil both on the crystal and a paper :joy: But again, this is all about intention. So if Iā€™m not delusional, you can also draw the sigil ā€œin the airā€, pointing it to the item. You see what I mean?

But still better to check this one with another member ;)

5 Likes

Have u created a dark or light servitor successfully? If yes can u describe the process u used in detail? thanks @Bronyraur

2 Likes

Light one. I confirm that it was successful, that girl is a little prankster already :p

So I drew the sigil on a paper and also on the crystal (with a pencil). Then, placed the crystal on the paper, said Da-Meh in a most solemnly manner :p, waited 50 minutesā€¦ and thatā€™s it. Then we made the presentations having a cup of coffee and cookies, etc.

5 Likes

How many servitors do u have in total? @Bronyraur

1 Like

One and 2 half ;) I mean Iā€™ve ordered the Book so high chance that Iā€™ll have the ones in it as well.

I have the light one now.

3 Likes

So im making the light servitor on the crystal I had uploaded a picture of Iā€™ll come back to u and send u the pic of the setup. @Bronyraur

1 Like

Try to avoid sending/posting pics as much as possible bro. Because who knows if Iā€™m well-intentioned or nothing but a trickster, right? But you can send pm about the written details, by all means.

Necessary edit (in order not to alarm anyone): the previous paragraph is more a general ā€œruleā€ which may be useful in all social media platforms, regarding aspects like privacy, copyright, etc. Thatā€™s all :)

5 Likes

Posting pictures of items on the forum can be dangerous?

1 Like

Iā€™ll send you a pm.

4 Likes

@Bronyraur my dark servitor says hello to your light one :)

mine was created on jaspris stone on November 8th. this date is marked on the calendar as his birthday. @Bronyraur is right - main intent. I have been preparing for this for almost a month.
What I did before creating it, I chose how it would look and printed the image. I trained myself to draw the sigil on paper. Then I made a stencil and put it on the stone. Then, I outlined the lines with a thin marker.
I said the word-activation, and after 50 minutes I drank brandy with him :)

it all happened at night :)

6 Likes