Experiences with the Fae & Energetic Support Servitors

This might be a silly question, but I’ll go ahead and ask.

Is the fae an actual fae or is it it simply an energetic servitor dressed up with the qualities that we commonly perceive a fae to exhibit? If it is an actual Fae, do they not have ‘free will’ as humans possess? I was just thinking about this relationship as if I was the servitor on the other end. Perhaps, the servitor comes into being knowing it will serve another.

I suppose it all depends on how the whole system and with what intention it was put together in as in to what answer I get.

1 Like

Does the dragon golem have any passive abilities?

1 Like

Can you play other fields around a servitor that is in the middle of being created?

3 Likes

I’d imagine creating it with a love audio playing wouldn’t do any harm but I’m not sure if that’d be allowed either. Let’s wait for someone more experienced

3 Likes

I always leave them in a different room

But thats my choice

4 Likes

_OM’s Much Anticipated Instructions for Servitors (Version 1.3)

8 Likes

i think its fine man

14 Likes

:pray: thank you

4 Likes

In a month, most of us will have Servitors’ birth anniversaries.
Do we celebrate birthdays?
:birthday: :baby_bottle:

7 Likes

I’ll do, for sure. At least one cupcake with a candle for each of them. Then we’ll go in a park or forest and throw a party like Pia:

8 Likes

Okay. But in the evening I suggest that all the children and their parents get together at the castle, and discuss _OM skripts, the 2nd and 3rd layers, and their further development :slight_smile:

8 Likes

We’ll be there. You can save 5 seats for us already :)

I’m curious too. The eldest one is 10 months old, the others a little younger. As you know, my biggest doubt was about their “autonomy” and their ability to grow even on their own. But I happened to be wrong once again, only within a few months… They became true alter egos. And all the tasks that the script manages to automate… Unbelievable.

I can’t even imagine their level in 10 years…

8 Likes

in 10 years? ooh…
full autonomy. they don’t need scripts or instructions, not even in conceptual form.
complete adaptation and adjustment to your reality. and complete optimization of it…
3rd or 4th layer (I don’t know)

but constant practice in the present. it’s a necessity

7 Likes

Do you think they can show up in real life ? In 5 years of growth?

1 Like

:smirk: mayyyyyyybe

Arent you the one that believes everything is possible?

4 Likes

Yea thank you for the reminder. I know everything is possible. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Love twistedsage! Nice homes for them. :smiley:

2 Likes

I know the servitor can remove hex and curse, But can the servitor remove spell?

2 Likes

Curses and hexes are generally spells. But spells that are more complicated ,no , the fae cannot. The curse/spell removal can.

3 Likes

what happens if you wear a servitor while listening to spell/curse removal. does the servitor get damaged?

1 Like