Experiences with the Fae & Energetic Support Servitors

I do something similar at night time, requesting from 2 of them to go and spread anti-virus fields + some from the Alchemy of Love album.

I always feel lots of stuff in my hands lol, so with the servitors I rather ask them to tap on my forehead or squeeze my nose, whenever they want to say something like “mission accomplished” or “everything went fine Bron”.

And this is what happens when they are back from the virus-mission. I have faith in those dudes.

15 Likes

Would it be okay / a good idea to create a servitor, train it and give it to a newborn baby with the intention that the servitor will grow with the kid and hopefully stay with him for his entire life?

If so, which servitor would be best? Or could I make 1 of each and have like a servitor army for him?

1 Like

My understanding is that if u create a servitor, its YOUR servitor. You can send it out to help people u know, but it is still yours.

2 Likes

I think you can. I made a set for my mom and dad and they work on them well. I made them and told them I’ll be giving the command for now. Works well

I’d do the same for baby until is older. Us be the master I guess

3 Likes

Yes, but it is still YOUR servitor following your direction. They dont give the direction aka commands

2 Likes

Ok understood thanks!!

Hmm I could be the owner until the kid is old enough to make his own then

2 Likes

Well the fae has enough good automated abilities you can just create it and tell him/her that it will be with your niece for ever and why you create it, and you can have a cue word for it in case you want to add more abilities that you can request from afar but if not the fae would just perfectly grow and work with the basic abilities even if you never speak to it again.

3 Likes

Awesome that should work quite well!! Thank you!!

2 Likes

This might be a silly question, but I’ll go ahead and ask.

Is the fae an actual fae or is it it simply an energetic servitor dressed up with the qualities that we commonly perceive a fae to exhibit? If it is an actual Fae, do they not have ‘free will’ as humans possess? I was just thinking about this relationship as if I was the servitor on the other end. Perhaps, the servitor comes into being knowing it will serve another.

I suppose it all depends on how the whole system and with what intention it was put together in as in to what answer I get.

1 Like

Does the dragon golem have any passive abilities?

1 Like

Can you play other fields around a servitor that is in the middle of being created?

3 Likes

I’d imagine creating it with a love audio playing wouldn’t do any harm but I’m not sure if that’d be allowed either. Let’s wait for someone more experienced

3 Likes

I always leave them in a different room

But thats my choice

4 Likes

_OM’s Much Anticipated Instructions for Servitors (Version 1.3)

8 Likes

i think its fine man

14 Likes

:pray: thank you

4 Likes

In a month, most of us will have Servitors’ birth anniversaries.
Do we celebrate birthdays?
:birthday: :baby_bottle:

7 Likes

I’ll do, for sure. At least one cupcake with a candle for each of them. Then we’ll go in a park or forest and throw a party like Pia:

8 Likes

Okay. But in the evening I suggest that all the children and their parents get together at the castle, and discuss _OM skripts, the 2nd and 3rd layers, and their further development :slight_smile:

8 Likes

We’ll be there. You can save 5 seats for us already :)

I’m curious too. The eldest one is 10 months old, the others a little younger. As you know, my biggest doubt was about their “autonomy” and their ability to grow even on their own. But I happened to be wrong once again, only within a few months… They became true alter egos. And all the tasks that the script manages to automate… Unbelievable.

I can’t even imagine their level in 10 years…

8 Likes