Experiences with the Fae & Energetic Support Servitors

in 10 years? ooh…
full autonomy. they don’t need scripts or instructions, not even in conceptual form.
complete adaptation and adjustment to your reality. and complete optimization of it…
3rd or 4th layer (I don’t know)

but constant practice in the present. it’s a necessity

7 Likes

Do you think they can show up in real life ? In 5 years of growth?

1 Like

:smirk: mayyyyyyybe

Arent you the one that believes everything is possible?

4 Likes

Yea thank you for the reminder. I know everything is possible. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Love twistedsage! Nice homes for them. :smiley:

2 Likes

I know the servitor can remove hex and curse, But can the servitor remove spell?

2 Likes

Curses and hexes are generally spells. But spells that are more complicated ,no , the fae cannot. The curse/spell removal can.

3 Likes

what happens if you wear a servitor while listening to spell/curse removal. does the servitor get damaged?

1 Like

no not at all it’s programmed that the fields that made by sapien medicine will not be removed

1 Like

Today, I have created my first servitor, a Fae Servitor. But I have not been able to establish connection with it. I welcomed him, gave a name, read _OM’s script. I am not feeling anything either! I am requesting it to give an indication that it is around. No response. So I am listening to audio fields on IPF, ego dissolution, animal empathy etc. While I was creating the servitor, I had to step out from my room couple of times, and also a family member enter into the room. But nobody saw the design on paper and the steel ring which I am using as its home. Request some guidance from my learned and experienced friends from this forum about what I should do. I have a lot of patience, so you may advice openly without any qualm.
My other ring will arrive today by courier which I am planning to create an ESS on today itself. Please help!!!

1 Like

Hey :wave:

Let me assure you first :D All of these you have mentioned have no effect in the creation or the embedment process and your fae is placed in your item as long as the item stayed on place for the time of process.

A few things can help you now, while Trust will help you most, it’s also important to help yourself and your servitor get more acquainted.

The Fae Mandala on Instagram can be an excellent source of “learning” for the fae, while also meeting her family … sort of ;)

Feeling the Servitor is not an indicator of their presence but you can always opt for more ease of communication between you two. I also found intercessions to help greatly!

Just last night I used my tag for something similar :)

Keep communicating with your servitor, let the fae learn more about you through your words, images, sensations, feelings and concepts.

Two fields that can help you: Ego Dissolution and Enhanced Visual Processing.
(And no not for the visual part :wink: )

Also maybe, jussst Maaaybe… Astral Primer :)

It will ease communication and sweep away any differences between you two!

9 Likes

Your question is, why don’t you feel it?

You have a huge, long and interesting road ahead of you in realizing WHAT they are; along the way you will begin to understand the details and principles of how they work. But this understanding will come if you practice it constantly, rather than abandon it, as some of those who created it did

The energy practices are partly a work with feelings, because it is not possible to “feel” the energy flows, or physically measure or “touch” the Servitor’s work.
To increase energetic sensitivity, there are often several suggestions on the forum:

• The Star exercise.
  • Sapien Course
  • Work on Emotions as a way to increase energy sensitivity
  • there are a bunch of other practices that are not talked about here

I personally, at first, used meditation as the main way to establish contact.

11 Likes

@Desiree and @Ugninis , thank you for the valuable advice. I have regained my confidence😊. I will act accordinly and take my time. I have activated the ESS also and formally introduced and connected the two servitors. Also requested to work together harmoniously etc. Now I will focus on increasing my energy sensitivity. Thank you once again. I will update.

4 Likes

I wish you luck and patience and amazing discoveries :)

Today my fairy
birthday

10 Likes

Happy first birth day! :birthday: :birthday:

5 Likes

I am using two rings in my fingers to house my two servitors (FAE and ESS). I have to wash my hands frequently as I am home most of the time these days and have to do many household stuff. Will washing hands (hence the rings too) frequently affect the servitors? Thank you!

2 Likes

no :)
the field / servitor program is built into the atomic / informational structure of the object.
let’s call it a fancy word - at the quantum level :)
now it is not just a separate part of the object - Servitors are now a natural part of the ring.

8 Likes

This is a big relief! Thank you.

3 Likes

Starting the sapien course from today. Can I continue my star meditation exercise during the course period? Thank you!

1 Like

I wouldn’t do that.
The Course itself is intensive work with the energy system. I would focus specifically on it.
At the end of the Course, I think it would be logical to continue to develop yourself, your energy body, with the Star exercise.
The Star exercise is also intense. And the practice of this exercise itself is a separate course :))

Perhaps my colleagues will supplement or correct my thought.

8 Likes