Experiences with the Fae & Energetic Support Servitors

The doors are always open for you;)

No, their products are not on YouTube. You can see only samples on YouTube.
In these samples there is no “wired” subliminals

Samples

3 Likes

I decided to take a different approach with my servitors than what many others have recommended. The first thing I did was give them access to the best energies I had at my disposal, which was things like the Quantum Healer Wand and the Ascension Pyramid, to expand them into higher expressions of their capabilities - to “upgrade” them.

Additionally, for the fairy and the dragon, another thing I offered them came from the wand, because I was able to use it to teach them how to find and interact with others of their own kind, since the wand facilitates connections to both the fae & dragon realms. The fae responded extremely positively to this, which I’ve talked about here on the forum, and the dragon also received great personal benefit, which I’m not sure I’ve talked about here before nor am I sure I should.

Then, I really only gave them two requests. First, I asked them to do whatever they thought would be good for me anytime they saw a need, based on their understanding and perspective. Second, I introduced them to my higher self and asked them to seek direction from it anytime they weren’t working on anything else. This way, their ability to help me wasn’t restricted to my own conscious understanding or limitations, and was more “automated”.

I do not treat them like servants, slaves, or constructs that are required to do my bidding, and I do not issue them commands, just as I would not want a “higher” being to treat me this way. Instead, I treat them like friends and gave them the best I could at first, thereby creating a relationship dynamic based on this principle. If I feel I need something that they could help with, I ask them to assist instead of requiring them to do so.

I see them as members of my larger spirit family/guide group/spirit guides - there are many names for that idea but I think you get what I mean. Thus far, anytime I’ve asked them for help with something, I’ve always been met with warmth, gratitude, and love and an eagerness to help in any way they can.

14 Likes

Can somebody explain how is this supposed to work please?

That seems like a good way of interacting with them. I think i’ll incorporate that as well. Thanks for sharing your experience :)

2 Likes

I kinda of wonder if fae can learn physical books? For example. If you have science book and you told the fae to learn it. And then teach you how you do it. Can it be done?

3 Likes

@Imogen
Well, they might not know how to do this from the get go, but I suppose that if you’re very (I mean VERY) advanced you could train a servitor or fae to do it.

It’s tricky to make them learn, but not as tricky as “receiving” the knowledge and being able to consciously use it.
It would most likely be unconscious knowledge/ energy (which would be impressive).

How would you filter the information ? That’s the question I would ask myself.
Or would it be more effective than just reading a book ? I doubt it

There are many better ways to learn from someone in an energetically way than training a fae/servitor to read his book.

Focus on something similar to the language série on Dreamseed and maybe learn about it

7 Likes

Right. But I think fae is very good for memorizing words I suppose

5 Likes

I have to communicate with people daily and I feel like Fae really helps when dealing with a difficult client. Somehow Fae also works on people I talk to and helps to center their energy, along with ESS. Just the passive abilities work too.

7 Likes

Story time!!
TL;DR: Servitors Rock! :smiley:

So I had a couple exams that came shortly after my newly registered courses which was 2 weeks into the start of semester already!

There were so many ways I could cram all the knowledge into my mind or smarter ways of leading the studied parts through the questions proposed throughout the lectures but Naah, It was more plausible to take the energetic route, on a whim.

For five days of exams I tried 5 ways of letting the servitors learn about the subjects and infusing my mind with the knowledge they have learnt. Adding a different way each day and merging it with the one from the day before.

The usual, started with the base of the “go research about X” way… add it to my subconscious… then wait, why not conscious?? Next was showing them what I wanted, which part of the knowledge was what I wanted the most of; in a way, letting them do the rest, then add it to my conscious. Another day, on the Management exam, played the Millionaire field and connected that with the “aspects” that are related to the field and that of what I must have studied… Now we are connecting the subconscious with the conscious and implementing their newly acquired knowledge in both of them. All that along enhancing the skills needed for the day and the correspondent mental aspects, so Supercharged cognitive skills, Sharp thinking, Clarity, Quick thinking, etc…

Last was what I loved most out of everything, by then I was seeing their abilities combined with their energies on me and what they were doing on my answer sheets! (Okay, answer word documents). Taken away by the impressiveness, I had asked them to enter the consciousness of a specific tutor and know exactly what she wants while implementing that in both subconscious and conscious And in two minutes!! I was there changing and adding all the lines and the ‘hidden info’ here and there that she must see on the paper for her to give it a good pass!

Now I honestly didn’t know what to do about any of these in the beginning, I was only :100: certain they could do this!! By now, of course there are so many better things to be done, but for a first time… :drum:

Results!!!

I got the absolutely highest scores given that I barely studied enough for any of those exams!! So 18/20 in 3/5 courses with 16-17/20 being the two others is a hugely outstanding job.

So Monsieur Philip, those were probably the easiest marks I ever got, but truly, it would have been SO much easier if I had actually studied! So much energy work done for making up for what I have done ;D

28 Likes

Lol :+1:t2:

Lot work, congratulations :tada:

8 Likes

Gotta beware of your students then! You never know who could be here :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

10 Likes

Hey I ended up buying the wand for my servitors, just curious since you’ve had them for a while, does it damage the product if I shower with it?

Congratulations! :heart:
I haven’t used mine for studying.

Thanks for lettings us know and reminding ourselves of this possibility also :blush:

4 Likes

U do know unless u get the tutors permission to do this, u are infringing on their personhood. U are using your servitors to get what u want and achieve your goals by violating the tutors mind. This is one of the reasons people buy psychic protection products, they don’t want their mind or body violated.

11 Likes

Yeah but she’s a big meanie poopoo head :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: so it’s okay

And

And

She’s my big meanie poopoo head :yellow_heart::kiss:

3 Likes

Yes, Dilas just released the book “Spiritual Dissociation” late last year on amazon. It’s in German, no English version yet.

1 Like

I hadn’t worn my ES necklace for a few weeks but when I did today and called his name, I felt a rush of energy embrace it felt like a child’s excitement to see his father after a long time :hugs: I sent him some love and carried him along. What a sweetie, he massaged my energy body very well.

19 Likes

i haven’t been sharing testimonials with my servitors, but i wear them daily and talk to them daily.

last night with conceptual realizations, enhanced visual processing, and imaginarium divine i started to feel a headache coming on.

i requested my ES to focus on my third eye and crown while my fae helped with assisting the morphic fields into my energetic body.

woke up with no signs i even had a headache! i was also less dehydrated, but i still drank my water.

15 Likes

I have my Fae since a few months already and from the very beginning I felt her presence and effects quite well. I asked her for different tasks and I’ve been gaining confidence in my communication with her. I recall two things that made me very happy to acknowledge that she accomplished positively… the first task was about bringing my youngest cat home because he had climbed a high wall and there were some danger for him nearby. After a few minutes I gladly observed him climbing the wall back home:)
I’ve been sending her to people who I knew that needed help and it has been helpful too as I’ve been receiving always positive feedback from them afterwards.

And… as my psychic abilities are increasing the communication and connection with her are getting better and better.

Overall very happy with my experience.

23 Likes

Would it work if I told my servitors to learn the various anti virus energies and then to use it 24/7 on whoever needs it and whose higher self allows it in my town or country?

3 Likes