Soul Restoration Core + Hakuin Healing Egg

So using the principle of Rinzai Zen’s two foundational practices, I tried playing these two simultaneously.

• Soul Restoration Core = Tanden Sokuho (丹田息法), where energy is drawn into lower tanden.
  • Hakuin Healing Egg = Nanso no Ho where energy sinks from top down into the lower tanden.

Feels like they complement each other so perfectly. Being filled with lovely energy as I type this. (Somehow having a deja vu moment while I’m typing this thread, as if I’ve already seen this happen before. Pretty strange.)

Also experimenting with playing some light music from Live Radio in the background. Makes me feel like I’m meditating in a sacred holy place lol.

15 Likes

They are the only 2 I’m using right now. Had this playlist playing while discovering your topic.

It’s hard for me to tell what all is happening with Hakuin. I woke up this morning with a huge amount of heat pouring off the right side of my abdomen. I’m not overweight, I wasn’t using covers, I was laying on my back not in a position that could trap heat.

I get angry when I listen to Hakuin. I think I have some kind of imbalance like I had to repress anger (and therefore whatever organ deals with anger - the liver I think) in order to try to make certain relationships work in the past. So I think I formed a bad internal habit there.

So I intutited that Soul Core would help balance whatever is going on.

I’ll keep you updated if I learn anything of use. Please do the same.

13 Likes

Actually the ideal match for this would be the cutting of the etheric strings, because thanks to this you may have less need or perhaps no more need, once all the intrusions are expelled via the Soul Core Restoration.

4 Likes

That’s pretty interesting…
I have developed the tanden method of breathing, where the area around my tanden expands and contracts, with a slight lift of the perineum (root lock). I find that when this happens, my ‘mind’ and energy stays in the hara (abdomen) and does not rise upwards. In other words I don’t get ‘locked up’ in the sensations within the skull but perceive the entire field of experience more evenly, with emphasis on the sensations within the hara.

Hakuin wrote in his Yasenkanna these few passages:

Again it is said:“When the heart is exhausted, in the vacuity fire blazes up; therefore at the time when there is vacuity, take the fiery energy downwards and mingle it with the kidneys—that is the remedy.” It is the way of Fulfilment.

From the mounting of the heart-fire your grievous illness has arisen. If you do not take it down you will never recover, though you learn and practice all the healing remedies human and divine.

"This contemplation attains right contemplation by no- contemplation. Many pointed contemplation is wrong contemplation. Hitherto your contemplation has been many- pointed and so you have contracted this grave malady. Is it not then proper to cure it by no-contemplation? If you now control the fire of heart and will and put it in the Tanden and right down to the soles of the feet, your breast will of itself become cool, without a thought of calculation, without a ripple of passion. This is true contemplation, pure contemplation.

4 Likes

Found out things go much smoother when I listen to Hakuin’s Egg once an hour, then Soul Core 3 times. Instead of just looping the two. The description says it lasts one hour. Apparently I was overlapping multiple Hakuins by having it activate again every 17 minutes.

What was showing up as anger now just feels like motivation.

8 Likes

@Atreides @ryantraveling

Would you both agree this is effective for transferring Heart Qi agitation from overwork/stress down to the Kidneys for rejuvenation? Ive been trying to find a nice stack to help my Kidneys out. (Boost and Balance the yin and yang.)

Stack so far

Kidney and Adrenal healing 3x
Soul Core 3x
Flow of Jing 3x
Hakuin’s Egg 1x

Any suggestions would be much appreciated!

4 Likes

I believe it is effective for that.

3 Likes

Perhaps try adding:

Welcome back by the way, @pranic_climber. :slightly_smiling_face:

12 Likes

Thanks uial! Happy to be back after a little hiatus :slight_smile:

Found this interesting:

The “Discussion on Blood” written in 1884 by Tang Zong Hai says: “Fire is Yang and generates Blood which is Yin. On the other hand, Blood nourishes Fire and makes sure that Fire does not flare up, whilst Blood moistens the lower Burner. It is stored in the Liver, it fills the Sea of Blood and the Chong, Ren and Dai Mai, and it warms and nourishes the whole body . . . When Blood moistens the Lower Burner and the Sea of Blood, and Heart-Fire follows it down to the umbilicus, then Blood is flourishing and Fire does not flare excessively, so that men are free of disease and women are fertile.”

From this passage it is apparent that the Heart-Qi and Heart-Blood need to flow downwards to the Lower Burner to interact with Blood and Jing.

3 Likes

That’s interesting. I wonder if there’s a ratio we can find which is optimal for this, great idea, I’ll try to experiment when I can too. Please do update :grin:

2 Likes

Once an hour max is probably smart. Unless whoever is more hardcore than me. My bad in not respecting the instructions. Lol.

1 Like

They seem to overlap.

In my experience, playing Hakuin’s Healing Egg Enhanced more often than once per hour may cause discomfort.

This may be related to the higher vibrational state of chi and flow of energy in excess or clashing, amongst other things.

From the description:

The inside of the ‘egg’ has higher vibrational state of chi, that also travels down from your crown from the inside, recharging your organs while removing energetic debris.

I’ve been enjoying experimental modified versions of daily playlists and @_OM and @Maoshan_Wanderer’s nightly stacks with Hakuin’s Healing Egg Enhanced added.

Every 70 to 80 minutes (or even less often) seems to be enough.

8 Likes

No worries. Happy to see you back, man! :slightly_smiling_face:

Forgot, you’ve got the new servitors, haven’t you?

The Energetic Support Servitor can be asked to replenish your jing energy and balance many types of energy flows such as those in your post.

From its abilities:

(Passive ability) The servitor has knowledge of energy structures and can manipulate your system, stimulate energy centers, modify the flow etc.

@_OM has posted an excellent thread below about the servitors as well.