Strong connection to my dragon golem

First of all hello brothers and sisters

I would like to share my experience with my dragon golem
I went about the sigil without skepticism and just waited 1h at the beginning it was a little bit strange for me talking to my dragon I gave her tasks (a lot of tasks) I didnt talked a lot with my dragon at the beginning and tried out talking more with her. My dragon is for 3 days now by my side and I felt after talking more with her a stronger connection, sometimes I thing Im only goin crazy but I know thats only my ego trying hittin me back because as a kid I had a similiar experience just only with invisible friends (dont worry I dont was one of these strange kids :joy: I only talked with them trough telepaty lol) but as I get older I forgot about them.
My whole new experience with my dragon golem increased my awareness much more than before and I feel always warm even when I am outside in the cold I feel still warm maybe this could be because I shower every day about 1 year early in the morning with cold water but this warmth is somehow different also I gave my dragona lots of tasks to clean the surroundings of some close people and they had afterwards always a better mood really strange but I will get used to it.
Its always funny when my work colleagues and friends complain unconsciously about the cold temperatures and here I am stand there with a open jacket and training sweater and just beeing ok there without freezing
But the strangest moment was when I smoked some herbs with a friend today and suddenly I felt as we walked down the street merged with the dragon as if I would be half dragon half human.
I will definitely continue to train with my dragon to see what more will or can happen

12 Likes

She also got a lovely name :dragon_face:
Edit: I feel like im in the movie “falkor the luck dragon”

Edit2: big thanks @O.O for sharing this I never gave attention to the dragon sigil when I was going through gumroad

1 Like

Привет.

Just keep training without a joint :)

1 Like

Thank you for this advice :pray:

Кстати Привет

1 Like

Contact and understanding with the servitor can be established in different ways - meditation, Animal Telepathy + IPF. Start with small, simple tasks. Then move on to more complex
Basic topics for understanding your baby
Servitor Guide by Samuel
_OM’s Much Anticipated Instructions for Servitors (Version 1.3)

4 Likes

this looks very powerful

1 Like

many pleasant discoveries and surprises await you, believe me;)
and define your goals. what will you teach your child;)

1 Like

I will try it, great suggestion

I have just activated my dragon and i am not sure how to talk to him/her and how to give task. Cqn someone guide me here.
I am not sure if it has been activated.