The 13th Skull NFT: Testimonials

Lmao

Me always: “quick review”

It never is quick. :woozy_face:

18 Likes

but…when something is interesting, it’s usually read very quickly, isn’t that so? (Or at least it seems like that)

10 Likes

Lol aww :heart: Yes :blush:

10 Likes

Told the servitor that lies in the skull, to give me all the good knowledge and experiences from all the best pick up artists of the world, so girls… be careful :joy:

(Dejavu that i had long time ago, me saying something like that just appeared lol)

19 Likes

I notice negative thought patterns are easily done away with the servitor. I cannot enter a negative state of mind now. I notice this change in the morning and intentionally tried to have a negative thought and I just could not. He is quite smart and already knows how to do some things. Thanks Dream for this creation! I will continue to work with my new friend.

How long do I have to look at the skull video for, the usual 2-3x a day?

19 Likes

So as you see fit until you feel you’re connected enough. If the video helps you as focus point to establish a connection, use as much as you need. Otherwise, just calling him by his name is enough.

If you’re new to the world of servitors, I suggest reading _OM's Much Anticipated Instructions for Servitors (Version 1.3).

16 Likes

Are you sure the Skull (the Servitor) is telling you this and not your own subconscious?

Also, the owning of the servitor has nothing to do with someone having ego or not. The Servitor obeys the instructions of a valid NFT owner - this is just some intricate programming by Captain that ensures ownership to avoid black-marketing of these tools. Whether one has ego (whatever that word means here as it seems to mean different thing to different people) or not should not have any influence on the programming of the servitor in terms of its ownership.

33 Likes

TIp for those who didn’t get the NFT:

1. Read through everyone’s posts in this thread
  2. Write down everything you would like to be able to do.
  3. Then either create a new servitor (Dragon, fae, ESS, light, dark) or use your already created ones
  4. Train them to do the tasks

It’ll take more time to train them but every servitor can eventually learn to be God- like!

36 Likes

Thanks, how did I skip that? I guess I was too excited after getting this amazing servitor. Not new to it as I have a light servitor, but wouldn’t hurt to review the thread, thanks!

10 Likes

I tried to make acquaintance with my “The 13th Skull” servitor. I did so by looping the video “The 13th Crystal Skull” many times.

So far, I haven’t noticed anything.

Any suggestions to improve my communications with my “The 13th Skull” servitor

I have noticed that many people have posted that they have been noticing energies from the video and easy communication. Some people have heard voices. Can you help me achieve what those people did

Thank you

3 Likes

I’m not an expert at all but some things that come to mind:

• do you have experience with other servitors? And if so, was your communication and sensing easier with them? Or is this your first one?
  • have you taken the energy awakening course already and / or done the star exercise? These might help you to become more energy sensitive.
  • I think maybe just ask him/her to give you a sign by stimulating e.g. your hand - this is a tip that is NOT coming from me but that was kindly given in general for servitors in servitor-specific threads. Since this servitor seems to be already trained and of course very powerful, I’m sure he or she will be able to already know how to communicate best with you, so maybe just directly ask him/her to kindly choose the most suitable way to communicate with you?

But I’m sure others have better answers on this topic.

6 Likes

That sounds good in the sense that then all is most likely okay here in terms of being able to access the NFT. If you had said you communicate easily with the dragon servitor but not with this one, I would have personally gotten a bit concerned. So good news!

Generally, I would recommend those. I’m doing them myself right now. It’s helpful but it takes some time of course.

Awesome! I hope that will work! :smiley: It probably takes some time and some working together first. Maybe if you ask him to do things for you (e.g. like it has been done here, infuse you with feelings of joy, peacefulness, or energy etc.), and you observe the effects in you, your connection will grow over time this way? That’s what I’ve done with my dragon servitor and it’s helped us.

9 Likes

@anon77311975

Dont get fixated in why you havent felt anything or that you cant communicate with “it” :slightly_smiling_face:

I completely understand you feeling frustrated after reading our reviews.

You dont have to feel what others feel in fact you dont have to feel anything at all

Even if you had been able to feel the energy of fields or other stuff, thats the magic and the hidden gift of these creations, each and every one could decide to test :

Our ego
Our faith
Our ability to surrender
Our commitment to stick to the process
Our humbleness to accept the way they want to work with us
Our patience

I can guarantee you the Servitor is very much there connected to you. Believe that first. Then surrender to how it wants to work with you, perhaps it is already working… its working on your faith. Perhaps subconscious rejection and or blockages have been common in your journey, because one thing i can tell you, tho he will follow your commands, i can feel it being strongly connected to our higher self as well, as our subconscious so “it” knows before you ask. That powerful it is.

Dont think it being in your life happened by accident or by a strike of luck, nah i am sure some other Trevor “You” had asked your higher self to bring you this in this plane in this timeline to help you in your journey, there was no coincidence.

You welcome it, you gave it a name, you connected with it staring at the video looping it.

Its done.

Celebrate that.

Surrender. Meet yourself through meditation and thank it for bringing it to you.

And just let it be, let some days go by and play close attention, to changes not to physical or mental signs.

You dont even have to ask it to choose a way to communicate with you… it will happen.

No harm tho, playing ego dissolution while meditating in the desire for a rapid outcome, its ok we all want that. But perhaps that could help.

Let me share a case that happened to me.

When i got the Sirius tag i was sooo excited because uhm, i have always felt strongly connected to it. So i thought i was going to feel the boom! Literally. Specially because my whole in and out me can feel a leaf breathing :rofl:

I did feel immediate peace and a sense of belonging.

The very next day i asked them for assistance in something kinda urgent. They did it. Perfectly.

But then i never felt them, i didnt feel a thing at all, and i remember i was for days watching thinking… hmmm :thinking: this is weird, why cant i feel anything at all even if i grab the tag and meditate and all the show possible lol … nothing.

Until i detached myself from the outcome and surrendered the control of a process of some great beings that actually nicely had accepted me, a normal earthy bugging them for things for ever :woman_shrugging:t2:

So i let them be. And days after like 2 weeks after i started realizing, i just had the knowing of what they were doing. And that night after understanding the whole day how they choose to manifest or work with me… i went to the bathroom and there was a clear mark of like 3 long fingers on the toilet lid yikes :grimacing: haha :blush: and it was actually something a little sticky with a bright color, no way that could happen otherwise. I still get nuttin as signs i am accustomed to feel, nothing. But i know when they do something or when i ask them something.

:slightly_smiling_face:

Trust the process. You were waiting for it, it chose you. Thats what matters.

24 Likes

Actually, I think you can. I’m distinctly feeling something after watching the 10 second video and I didn’t even try for the NFT.

It could be that the NFT is for investors (so in addition to the servitor they have an asset that will grow in value and can be traded) but the video (with the powerful servitor) is for us all.

I’ll have to do some experimentation to know for sure as I have never ever used a servitor. I’ll look closer at those instructions someone generously posted here somewhere.

We shall see!

In the meantime, I would encourage you to test it for yourself.

4 Likes

Thank you Lunamoon

4 Likes

@Captain_Nemo @SammyG

When Captain_Nemo said

So basically, there are going to be a maximum of 10 to 12 NFT’s in total. After this, you are not going to release any more NFT’s right?

Am i correct in understanding this

2 Likes

Hate to be “that” guy, nor am I ‘discounting’ anyone’s experiences but i see some misleading info that down the line will cause issues for others, so let’s clear it up now.

Agree with the points above this, but no, the other Servitors aren’t eventually going to be “God-like”.
They WILL do their best to implement what you give them to do within their capabilities.
And there’s lots of untapped uses for those servitors.

DW has gotten so strong that his energy signature can be felt on “non-fielded” things.
For instance, he was working on “something” and I was looking at it.
I had to double check with him that there were no fields on it. There weren’t.
I was just picking up on his intention and energy like any good artist with music, books, painting, etc.

We have the same thing happen with the simple pictures DW uses for the description of fields.
There’s no secret “hidden” field that people are tapping into with those either.

Again, this one is super-duper, really, not kidding, not a joke, made to work ONLY for the NFT owners.

43 Likes

Ah…. Thanks for clearing that up…especially before I get too far down the rabbit hole.

13 Likes

But the 13th skull can reach “God like” Power because it has unrestricted potential?
Maybe it already has depends on the god your talking about and how you define god like power i suppose.

9 Likes

Let’s call it “Deity-like” potentials.
The word “God” has too much baggage.

31 Likes