I need energy sensitive people

Hello, so I made Fae servitor and put it on my watch (don’t know if its a good idea since I don’t have any other items).

Can somebody feel any kind of energy from it?

I can sense a feminine energy there. Are you creating female one?

1 Like

Honestly I don’t know :smiley:
I just followed instructions and said “create servitor” thats it

When you create the servitor. Is the name itself a feminine or more masculine? For example like Dylan. It’s a boy name

Still don’t understand. I didn’t give him/her any name. This watch is for male.

The energy seems feminine to me. And I’m sure it’s already there in the watch

1 Like

I think there is and the gender is randomized. Also I’m not sure but maybe it doesn’t quite like the watch. Does it work with battery and produces electromagnetic current?

1 Like

huh? don’t quite understand

Faes choose the gender and name at the time you are welcoming them :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

I mean clock need to replace the battery somehow… The servitor itself is permanent. But I think somehow you can change the place for them once you establish good communication (:

2 Likes

The energy give me female vibe :rofl:

1 Like

I tried this:
_OM’s Much Anticipated Instructions for Servitors (Version 1.3) - General Discussion - Sapien Medicine (enlightenedstates.com)

Gave her the name Tinker and cue word Blue. I guess it works? :smiley:

It will work as you please. But you just create them today right? It’s better to introduce yourself for the first time. And just talk with them (: you can also give small task like maybe send you good energy. That’s my opinion though but again you create them. You can do anything you want with it (:

2 Likes

Dont know what a fae servitor is but all I feel from this is if I was to describe in words then I would say pristine, regal, fresh vigorous. But it’s a nice watch btw

2 Likes

1 Like

Hello, can somebody check if there is energy on this picture please?
I applied old shield sigil on it.

4 Likes

Yes, there is.

5 Likes

Wow I love the love tag. And yes there is the energy

2 Likes