Servitor's won't listen, how to make them do so?

Hey hey.

I’ve made a post before on not getting my servitors to work, but I’ve been able to get them do a little bit of their functions assuming I wasn’t placeboing myself. The active effects of the fae and ES servitor refuse to activate either, but once when I was extremely forceful with the intensity behind my command they started to function for a little bit.

But when I make my commands, I felt a kind of resistance from them. And I’m only commanding them to do what they’ve been programmed to do. I should note I wasn’t commanding in a bad way, but since asking nicely or just stating an intent isn’t working, I’m trying to establish myself as the authority as you would when commanding a spirit.

I’ll be trying this _OM's Much Anticipated Instructions for Servitors (Version 1.3)

I’m not sure why I’m getting this kind of resistance from them and indifference to my intentions, I’m unsure if I have to just keep being forceful or discipline them into doing their programming somehow.

Or maybe I’ll just end up making a new batch of servitors again. Perhaps something went wrong in their creation. I’m sure if I’m strict enough with my commanding and binding they’ll obey but it’s hard to not feel like a dick doing such things.

I’ve tried asking them why they’re resisting but I lack the ability to communicate with them telepathically although I seem to be able to pick up feeling impressions from them sometimes.

Anything I should do?

1 Like

I’m new to this too, I reckon looping Animal Empathy and Conceptual Realization could be a way.

1 Like

Welcome to the strange world of energetics then :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks, I have looped animal empathy for months and months, didn’t help.

As for purchasing other fields to make the fields I already purchased work, I’m strictly against. I should be able to make what I bought work without needing to buy something else to make it work.

I’m sure there’s a way since a lot of people are getting results. I don’t have any major energetic blocks as far as I know as I already meet the skill requirements of dream’s course and can do all the exercises no problem

Would like to get servitors under wraps though because it’s kind of a pain doing things manually hahaha

1 Like

Just curious,
who told you to be commanding and forceful and all that?
:pensive:

28 Likes

Well servitors are like artificial spirits, and if a spirit is choosing not to obey you, it’s because it does not see you as its authority, and thus will refuse to do what you say because you’re not the boss of it and whathaveyou.

I’m very against the practice of binding actual spirits and forcing them to comply I should say. But a servitor is an entity created specifically to serve your will, so I figured I should enforce my authority because maybe it’s just deciding “screw this guy, he’s not the boss of me”

Although being commanding and forceful seems to work sometimes, it’s only sometimes, and even if it were often enough to be useful, I don’t really wanna go that route. But if asking and setting my intentions (visualizing them being done, stating them being done, holding the concept of it, or all 3) isn’t working, then either I try to forcefully make them work or decide to make a new batch because for some reason I keep making rebellious servitors looooooooooool

Hi @zeropointpimpin,

It seems that we have very different approaches. The first thing that I’ve ever told to “mines” was: “We are a team, a clan, each of us with our own purpose. I’d be glad if you guys do the best you can; but when/if you can’t, I won’t stop appreciating and trusting you. Either way, we have a lifetime together… so no need to rush”.

I just treat them as friends, briefly said. Even toasting with them sometimes :clinking_glasses: and congratulating them for every “task” done.

All this sounds probably too anthropomorphic but… already getting quite good results in a short time (“mines” are still very young). The only times that I don’t “feel” anything are during the days in which I get up from the left side of the bed… not a surprise, I think.

18 Likes

Hey hey. Actually I did that too first time I made any of my servitors.

I tell them who I am, welcome them to the land of the living so to speak lol, and say something along the lines of what you wrote such as “although I am your master, we in a collaborative frame. I look forward to us both adding value to each others lives” or something along these lines. Always friendly. I keep my authority, I don’t suck up to them, beg them, or ask them to do anything in the sense of their status is higher than mine. I view it more like… a king who is compassionate to his servants. Yes, they are his servants. But they enjoy being his servants because he’s a good king who also ensures their quality of life is pleasant and fulfilling.

I believe in doing that 100%, and if I could do that with these servitors, I would in a heartbeat. But they don’t seem to be responsive to that approach sadly

2 Likes

i treat my servitors as friends, sometimes even if it won’t do the task i don’t force it to do it, i just say its okay, & congratulating them for completed tasks thats how you build communication, not with authority and slavery.

6 Likes

I don’t get the point about them refusing. They are not supposed to have wills of their own, isn’t it? Because that would mean it’s a tulpa. Wouldn’t it be more of a problem on our parts, being energy insensitive and unable to communicate conceptually?

3 Likes

They seem to appear to have some type of intelligence but it doesn’t appear to be tulpa level
I wouldn’t say it’s as basic as a computer program either though

But yes if you are energetically insensitive that would be the user’s issue. But I’m not energetically insensitive. I can do everything the servitors can do myself. As for not being able to communicate conceptually, I do agree that would be an issue for giving it custom commands but the fae and ES servitor are supposed to work simply by having them on your person

I don’t think conceptual communication is required to use these servitors. If it is, it should be stated on the sales page so people can actually get results from what they’re buying. But I don’t think that’s the case in terms of the servitors active effects. They should work regardless of conceptual communication skills or lack-there-of

2 Likes

sometimes when it refuses to do a task is because they still haven’t acquired all knowledge to do it, remember servitor learn with time. teach them stuff so they be able to do, or you can show them references like something where they can learn it from

3 Likes

Hope youre having a good time!
Maybe this is useful for you ( and all users of course )

Share your thoughts and experiences !!! :slight_smile:
Keep having a nice day!
4 Likes

how does this apply in terms of the active effects of the ES and fae servitors?

1 Like

Thanks! I’ve read that article (and comments) multiple times. Probably one of the most comprehensive article in line with the comments about servitor’s I’ve seen thus far

You as well :)

1 Like

active effect must be automatic so you don’t even need to ask

1 Like

I see I see. Well I’ll be trying Om’s servitor script very soon, I’ll be reporting back to see if that gets them to actually do their active effects or not. :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Isn’t the issue more on how it works for other people but doesn’t work for you? If it were me, I would be wondering what I am doing wrong. I don’t know, it’s just more logical that way.

Oh absolutely. But all the advice I’ve been given in that domain I’ve already tried. I do assume it’s a “me” problem but I don’t have any idea what to correct. I’ve been told to become more energetically sensitive, take sapien’s course, etc. I’ve already done said things in general.

Hence I updated my issue with this thread because I’m not really sure where I’m going wrong here. If no one has any idea what I might be doing wrong, then my only options are trying to make new servitors, continue bruteforcing them to work, or maybe some other idea I come up with.

Though hopefully Om’s post ends up saving me haha

2 Likes

Servitors embody an aspect of our subconsciousness, so maybe subconscious limits dissolver would work? I’m pretty much in the same boat as you (2 days in) but I kinda swear I felt some effects when I asked my dragon to fill up my lower dantian with unconditional love energy.

Did the standard verbal words + tactile feeling + visualisation. But there was something “more basic” than that too. Like communicating without words, or before words even come out.

3 Likes

Hi @zeropointpimpin :wave:

I posted yesterday how I communicate with my servitors, and you saying you feel a kind of resistance from them and sometimes pick up feelings from them makes me think you might have the same kind of sensitivities that I do.

2 Likes