_OM's Much Anticipated Instructions for Servitors (Version 1.3)

10 Likes

If you want that format, you could.
Still should be nonsensical and benign…
It’s working on several layers (that I don’t want to get into)

Examples
“Pumpkins run”
“Chairs jumping”
“Purple Door laughing”
etc.

10 Likes

@_OM Hmm… why is that? Is it to remove the mind from getting in the way of the command? or conceptual thought? Isn’t the communication with servitors more about feeling?

2 Likes

“(that I don’t want to get into)”

Something something, opposite, something something

You’re doing that thing again…where you overthink things :stuck_out_tongue: :rofl:

The cue word is just for the script (automating processes) not for everyday communicating with your servitor on other matters.

10 Likes

6 Likes

Nonsensical, I did. Benign? I’m not sure… I chose something in a far-fetched list with my index finger, eyes closed. Something impossible to remember (I sent it to myself via email lol). That way, I hope not to disturb “the little one” (Dreamweaver expression) too much.

6 Likes

You picked Murder Mittens, didn’t you??!

:rofl:

5 Likes

Errr… Could be… Just a sec, I have to check my email because the word that I chose is a total stranger for me :rofl:

4 Likes

I assume that this feature is for tags that we already have with us, materially speaking. For those that we don’t have yet but think about getting someday, I guess that the servitor is able to provide a “foretaste” of them (?)

Like if we ask him/her/… “can you give me a general impression of how this tag would feel?”, this works too, right? Somewhat like the descriptions on the tags pages in the shop which say “look at the image and see how it feels”? In order to try to figure out if this or that tag would be an “accurate” pick.

3 Likes

Well, the energy is embedded in the image, so if the servitor can access the image then I’d imagine he could also access the energy.

4 Likes

I see. Thanks :) Would be helpful in my case while trying to choose between several tags which are likely to “fit” what I look for.

3 Likes

Yeah, it’d probably be similar to either looking at or printing out the image of the tags on the website. You’ll need a degree of energy sensitivity to discern how you respond to them, and I don’t know if it’d be as powerful as buying the tag. I have heard from others here on the forum that there’s something about the metal in the tag that gives the fields a greater/amplified physical presence - something like that I think.

But, I think we’re all still figuring out just how these new servitors work, so it’s hard to say honestly how it’d compare. I say, test it and let us know what you think!

1 Like

You could pick a random word from this dictionary from LibreOffice of nearly 50,000 words that I converted to just a list and removed formatting from:

https://dev.intentionrepeater.com/cpp/dictionary.txt

3 Likes

Sure. I always prefer getting and having the tags directly on myself. Since I’m a necklace-person lol, this is an additional advantage.

Ah yes indeed, also. As for me, I’m with the light one (training phase).

2 Likes

Thanks @AnthroTeacher! I sort of did this from another list and picked something looking like this: Oycoxitxirzirx txorxifzr.

But no problem, brain fields are here, ready to rescue lol

3 Likes

I bet you could instruct your light servitor to train with someone else’s Energetic Support servitor, learn it’s tricks so to say. That shouldn’t be hard for them at all.

3 Likes

Nice idea :) I’m already pretty sure that all forum members’ servitors are meeting every night and doing some fiesta together :p

3 Likes

I’m not sure about that, but there’s also the option of connecting your servitor to the Metatron Neural Net that @SorcerySupreme created if you’re looking for ways to expand/train your little buddy.

2 Likes

Ahaaa you and the Metatron, he Not-Frankie :p I’m already following SorcerySupreme’s work and tips, will keep doing it :pray:t2:

2 Likes

You don’t want your servitor getting confused and continously doing the same sequences every time you say a cue word unintentionally. For example, if you did the above script and set your cue word/phrase as ‘‘good morning’’. Easy to remember, right? Now you get up in the morning and say ‘‘good morning’’ to your servitor and they do the tasks. 5 minutes later you say good morning to your partner, then again to each of your kids, friends, co-workers, etc and your servitors will be constantly restarting the tasks cause you’re telling them to… That’s why you pick strange combination of words to avoid that

10 Likes