Servitor's won't listen, how to make them do so?

Thanks! I’ve read that article (and comments) multiple times. Probably one of the most comprehensive article in line with the comments about servitor’s I’ve seen thus far

You as well :)

1 Like

active effect must be automatic so you don’t even need to ask

1 Like

I see I see. Well I’ll be trying Om’s servitor script very soon, I’ll be reporting back to see if that gets them to actually do their active effects or not. :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Isn’t the issue more on how it works for other people but doesn’t work for you? If it were me, I would be wondering what I am doing wrong. I don’t know, it’s just more logical that way.

Oh absolutely. But all the advice I’ve been given in that domain I’ve already tried. I do assume it’s a “me” problem but I don’t have any idea what to correct. I’ve been told to become more energetically sensitive, take sapien’s course, etc. I’ve already done said things in general.

Hence I updated my issue with this thread because I’m not really sure where I’m going wrong here. If no one has any idea what I might be doing wrong, then my only options are trying to make new servitors, continue bruteforcing them to work, or maybe some other idea I come up with.

Though hopefully Om’s post ends up saving me haha

2 Likes

Servitors embody an aspect of our subconsciousness, so maybe subconscious limits dissolver would work? I’m pretty much in the same boat as you (2 days in) but I kinda swear I felt some effects when I asked my dragon to fill up my lower dantian with unconditional love energy.

Did the standard verbal words + tactile feeling + visualisation. But there was something “more basic” than that too. Like communicating without words, or before words even come out.

3 Likes

Hi @zeropointpimpin :wave:

I posted yesterday how I communicate with my servitors, and you saying you feel a kind of resistance from them and sometimes pick up feelings from them makes me think you might have the same kind of sensitivities that I do.

2 Likes

What - did - i - just - read… :dizzy_face:

3 Likes

The 3rd comment on this post is from the creator, check that again - this should be a big enough clue.

The servitors don’t have free will to go rouge and be like “fuck this dude”.

4 Likes

I feel so identified.

They don’t listen to me either.

I already tried the script and NOTHING HAPPENS …

And the ACTIVE effects NEVER ACTIVATE LOL.

I’m gonna welcome my servitor with the words “I’m your father” when/if I create one.

Curious how that’ll work out. Also curious if that would be disrespectful to the Captain. :))

2 Likes

8 Likes

I’m actually having an issue with my servitors not listening as well. I’ve created 5 servitors and 4 of them have stopped listening to me somewhat. All 5 of them are performing tasks right now and I tried to get all of them to stop their tasks so that I could reset everything and experiment a bit. But 4 of them have decided to not stop their tasks and refuse to listen to me, they just keep doing them. 1 of them does listen to me, and I treat them all well and thank them constantly. If anyone has any advice I would appreciate it greatly. Thanks!

I would rather it did not come to this but is it possible to destroy them and remake the servitor using the same item? Also how would you go about doing this?

Also side note, I read a post somewhere on this forum where someone would have their servitors answer their questions with changing their emotions to happiness for yes and sadness for no. I tried that with one of them like an hour ago and since then it has not stopped messing with my emotions lol.

1 Like

Retrain your servitors with these instructions.
_OM’s Much Anticipated Instructions for Servitors (Version 1.3)

You’ll need to adjust the original script to tell them to STOP doing X, Y, Z first.

Then reinstall the new instructions with a fresh keyword

6 Likes

Oh gosh, I’m so sorry ! :two_hearts:

I hope _OM’s instructions will quickly do the trick.

In the end, though, I guess you’ll have a mean of communication when all of this is sorted out :+1:

2 Likes

The Servitors ignore me.

There’s no communication.

I’ll keep them in a drawer …

I also suggest you to listen to the self realization seriesfields.

Thanks for your reply. I tried your suggestion and it worked to good degree. But, only because I don’t remember all the tasks I gave each servitor, I wrote most of them in a spread sheet to keep track of them but didn’t write them all. Btw the servitors that I’m using are the dragon golems, is there any sort of safety command to get them to stop or something?

2 Likes

No problem! I realized that the reason why it was switching between happiness and sadness every second or so was because it didn’t know the answer to the questions I was asking it. It would do the same thing when I asked it to stimulate the right thumb for yes and left thumb for no, just switch between the two.

1 Like

You could write one.

Oh ! For that I use a “neutral” state : the more happy/light the more yes it is, the more sad/heavy the more no it is. So when there’s nothing to feel, there’s no answer. It’s a range of feelings, which allows for “maybe yes”, “maybe no”, “yes but there’s something else”, …

1 Like