Servitor Scripts

Hey capt, just a question about the servitors from the book of cards, I want to make a new one. Do they work with words? because I cannot understand subconcious communication, If I tell them in greek will they understand anything?

yes

you speak conceptually words are your brain interpretation

No worries

all good.

9 Likes

if you have free time capt, answer to my dm. It’s always nice talking to you!

Sapien literally just said not to use it…….
And you aren’t the first person to say only you created this net…
You should learn from him…… not argue…….
He lets you use his platform to sell…… so…

2 Likes

Thats a made up or reinvented concept from a white woman…

2 Likes

thank God I am beige man

6 Likes

Cap….this guy sells on your site (literally the only seller here who keeps marketing off on someone else’s site). We are weary now.
Please reconsider allowing this. He said stuff on supporting black magic too on another thread. We came here for you Cap​:revolving_hearts: cap is :crown:

I see what you did there :sunglasses:

ES is run by Sammy,
But as long as he states it, then the choice is yours.

People do have choices of course.

We want to offer a place slightly safer than the system.
While we can

14 Likes

You do realize that there’s not only a Classifieds section for people to sell their work, but that the forum and site have active sections for third-party sellers for which Sapien/ES receives a cut. Which was completely their own idea. And I’ve spent more money on Sapien products than my sales through the site by several times.

I’m ignoring the “black magic” comment since it is just pure ignorance.

7 Likes

Nope.

First, he didn’t actually say not to use it. He said not to use it with fae servitors, and not to bother him with questions if you have problems.

I have been working with Metatron for years on my own spiritual path. It wouldn’t matter a whit who said what. I would never give up or speak against the Archangel or the incredible tools he has shared with me.

And Sapien didn’t ask me to. Or do you think you can speak for him better than he can speak for himself?

It is definitely not.

Do you have any idea how many Sapien products deal with the Akashic Records?

Lmfao

1 Like

haha I am getting funnier these days

Just seeing this post now. @Captain_Nemo Here is the link to the post where Om had added a servitor script to help folks with servitor communication, getting ‘tasks’ done., etc

3 Likes

ahh okay thanks!

6 Likes

Perhaps also don’t do to ESS Servitors, Dragon Servitors, Light/Dark Servitors.

1 Like

Do you support the scripts concept for the nft servitors or not necessary?
I read this as maybe you think not necessary (maybe) you never knew much on “scripts” until now and these servitors are your creations- or maybe i reading too much into it idk!!! And not to mention these are not just servitors but something more….we have no term for it yet. TYIA.
I love fae they are best btw
Maybe they need no script because they are too advanced for that

I see… then I am sorry SorcerySupreme please accept my sorries

1 Like

@SorcerySupreme Still highly interested in this for relating to normal servitor type NFTs. Tasks for everyday things but also for healing others. I’ve tried some stuff but would like guidance from more experienced person. Like, also questions I have include: how many instructions is appropriate for a task or how to automate certain things like the water charging you are doing with Caladrius. I also wonder how often to “check up” on them if there is an ongoing thing like charge food/water in the house.