Question on dragon golem

I have had him for at least 1 year now. But I admit I have not been a good friend :frowning:

I got a little sidelined once the Fae and Energetic Servitor came along and focused more on them haha

11 Likes

Search book of cards. Theres a lot of posts, lol

4 Likes

What the magical things from fae? I’m curious about it. Do they can get angry or not :joy:

2 Likes

No they wont haha… these are programmed entities, so they don’t turn angry, malicious etc.

11 Likes

Interesting :D I think I’m going to use that one someday (:

2 Likes

This is the best resource on how to get the best out of your servitors.

12 Likes

I was hesitant too but for other reasons, like not being able to take care of them properly lol (especially _OM has had to spend a huge amount of energy while trying to explain to me that I didn’t have to worry about that at all).

Thanks to the resource reposted by Maoshan + other members’ experiences, I finally changed my mind and have gained lovely new friends.

One thing about the dragon: when I first “created” him, I was chilling on my couch… when suddenly I felt a huge temperature rise in the room… :dragon_face: :fire: For a moment I was like “ohhh… so what now? Will that guy set the house on fire or something? Sorry in advance, neighbors!” My cat friend (natural born wizard) did sense the sudden change as well.

But everything went just fine.

I haven’t seen any of them yet (my own visualizations aside) but I often feel them all (dragon and others) sort of sitting on my shoulders :))

Either way @anon25711007, if you decide to hang out with them someday… I wish you good times together ^^

15 Likes

I do want to… But I really have some fear toward something that crawls XD well I assume dragons don’t crawls but still they have the shape of it lol. But yea I still very interestingly want to own one someday (: and I know that the dragon will protect me. Which is something that worth having :D

3 Likes

You can create a LIGHT SERVITOR, DARK SERVITOR. In PATREON.:+1::smile:

4 Likes

Wait. What it do? Idk much about it and I can’t access Patreon unfortunately. Can you elaborate about the light servitor?

2 Likes

Dragons? Scary? Crawling? Come on! :(

Have you read the description of the dragon? There is such a mystical and a beautiful imagery to it.

I really suggest you experiment with the Dragon Intercession field on Dream Seeds and see if your energies prefer it! They’re kinder than all of that :)

10 Likes

@anon25711007, from the official description:

Light Servitor

This one has some combat abilities as well and a large number of shielding abilities, this servitor has some healing abilities which it can use on you or other, it would be able to cast spells for you as well but only of light oriented types, and in the same vein as the dark natured servitor way it would be able to summon light and angelic type entities.
As with the dark natured servitor there are a host of other abilities you can discover on your own through your own experimentations.

A post by Dreamweaver, in response to Dmitrij’s question:

A post by ConkerRyan:

Another one from LunaMoon:

13 Likes

Thanks, @Bronyraur, I had missed this important post so far.

11 Likes

How about having a light Servitor? You can imagine any shape or form you want for them.

4 Likes

Lol i saw this after my comment

3 Likes

So, can we make Light and Dark servitor just like the servitors from The Book of Cards? I mean printing page with sigil and then putting desired object on it for few hours? :thinking:

1 Like

For the light and dark servitors, you will have to draw the sigil on the item you want to have the servitor embedded on.

8 Likes

I remember DW mention somewhere that you can create dark or light servitor by drawing the sigil on a paper and put the object on top of paper.
He doesn’t say anything about printing the sigil will work or not though.

2 Likes

a little tip if you decide to create “old” servitors.

before creating, find on the Internet a picture of a beautiful and pleasant dragon for your eye. print it. visualize this image during the dragon creation ritual. this is how it will always look.

this is how my servitors were created: the Dark one and the Dragon.

And now, when I call them, they “appear” before my eyes exactly as planned (I’m talking about their appearance). You yourself model their design / appearance (I was convinced of this).

10 Likes

The light servitor seems interesting enough. I will try to get into Patreon someday and figure it out how to do it. Unfortunately in Indonesia. It’s really hard to gain access through paypal. Unless if you have credit card or something like that :sweat_smile:

3 Likes