Question on dragon golem

I’m thinking of owning one but there are so much questions in my mind especially what it looks like. Also I’m that person who really have some kind of phobia with snake or something like that in general. XD. The point is. Is the dragon golem looks like a typical cute cartoon alike or something that is very strong? What I mean strong is like big and kinda scary?

4 Likes

imagine something like this

4 Likes

I’m pretty sure when you develop strong connection you will eventually see it?

2 Likes

Uhh…

2 Likes

and you will see it when you can see astral plane

5 Likes

No worrys, it will shown itself when you will be ready.
But remember the training part.
I guess book of cards servitors might be a better choice.
faes and tiny humanoids:D
and also they have already huuge skills when created, but with dragon golem you need to train them a lot in the start.

6 Likes

Idk where to find book of cards you mentioned

1 Like

the shop will soon open

3 Likes

Oh I see. Btw do you also own Fae as well? I wonder what it do. Do they help you with things? :smile:

3 Likes

Oh believe me they are around even if you are not able to see it. I was on a call with Brenda from Twistedsage in Dec, while sitting beside a rune stone which hosts my Dragon Golem. The first thing she asked, “hey whats the red dragon doing beside you?” Lol…

Brenda by the way does not even know what servitor is or anything about golems etc. She just asked about what she saw. She correctly identified two dragons - one my golem, one our lineage dragon :slight_smile:

23 Likes

It’s very interesting indeed. Especially when the dragon itself become your lifetime friend. How long have you been having the dragons? Im sure they can become very big over time yes xD

3 Likes

I have had him for at least 1 year now. But I admit I have not been a good friend :frowning:

I got a little sidelined once the Fae and Energetic Servitor came along and focused more on them haha

11 Likes

Search book of cards. Theres a lot of posts, lol

4 Likes

What the magical things from fae? I’m curious about it. Do they can get angry or not :joy:

2 Likes

No they wont haha… these are programmed entities, so they don’t turn angry, malicious etc.

11 Likes

Interesting :D I think I’m going to use that one someday (:

2 Likes

This is the best resource on how to get the best out of your servitors.

12 Likes

I was hesitant too but for other reasons, like not being able to take care of them properly lol (especially _OM has had to spend a huge amount of energy while trying to explain to me that I didn’t have to worry about that at all).

Thanks to the resource reposted by Maoshan + other members’ experiences, I finally changed my mind and have gained lovely new friends.

One thing about the dragon: when I first “created” him, I was chilling on my couch… when suddenly I felt a huge temperature rise in the room… :dragon_face: :fire: For a moment I was like “ohhh… so what now? Will that guy set the house on fire or something? Sorry in advance, neighbors!” My cat friend (natural born wizard) did sense the sudden change as well.

But everything went just fine.

I haven’t seen any of them yet (my own visualizations aside) but I often feel them all (dragon and others) sort of sitting on my shoulders :))

Either way @anon25711007, if you decide to hang out with them someday… I wish you good times together ^^

15 Likes

I do want to… But I really have some fear toward something that crawls XD well I assume dragons don’t crawls but still they have the shape of it lol. But yea I still very interestingly want to own one someday (: and I know that the dragon will protect me. Which is something that worth having :D

3 Likes

You can create a LIGHT SERVITOR, DARK SERVITOR. In PATREON.:+1::smile:

4 Likes