Has anyone tried to feel their dragon with copper dowsing rods?

Any luck?

1 Like

Rather than starting many new threads about the dragon golem, why don’t you ask all your questions in an existing thread about dragon golems?

3 Likes

I looked for it and couldn’t find the main one.

1 Like

Pick one and continue with it. Don’t add to the problem.

3 Likes

What makes you think it adds to the problem? What’s wrong with having a separate thread?
It’s just at thread, no big deal. You are overreacting.

2 Likes

From the forum guidelines:

Keep It Tidy

Make the effort to put things in the right place, so that we can spend more time discussing and less >cleaning up.

5 Likes

Cool, although there is nothing there about creating a separate thread. Why would I be asking question under someone else’s old thread? So they are able to make a new one for themselves, but I am not?

I don’t think of it as a thou shalt not, but rather as a way for us to get maximum response and exposure for our questions. It’s like trying to sell or trade an NFT in the classified ads section. Technically it is a place to sell things, but we get more response in the proper NFT sale/trade thread.

This is not a general discussion, but a very specific one (dragon). The previous threads about dragons have their own morphic fields from the previous input of the forum. By tapping into that, you receive the benefit of the energy and the targeted responses, in which you might even find answers already given. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well, now I understand it more clearly. Thank you Rosechalice :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

youre welcome

1 Like

That picture is so pretty.

1 Like