🐉 Dragon Golem

I wanted to open a topic to collect user’s experiences with their dragon golem and list possible ways to work with them.
Let me begin. I have worked with my Dragon so far to

• Relax fast and deep (I just ask the dragon to send relaxation energy through my body)
  • Help me become awake in the morning when I’m still drowsy
  • Against head aches and other kinds of body aches
30 Likes

I requested it to:

• Give me a very good sleep at night up to the present.
  • Give me Lucid Dreams ( over a year ago without using the psychic card or audio).

The results were satisfactory so far.

17 Likes

I’m sure I’m not the only one aching to know more about this

4 Likes

I just hold the coin and simply say: “Hi (name of golem). How are you? Please give me lucid dreams when I sleep tonight.” That’s all and It worked whenever I requested him to do it several times. That was over a year now, and I cannot recall all the details and twice, IMO it helped me transition from a lucid dream to an OBE but I did not see or hear the golem.

For my lucid dreaming, I prefer using the psychic card which works for me.

12 Likes

Why don’t you use your Golem dragons for a lot more (is that despite these great abilities it is difficult to make it do much more)?

I wish to have a Golem dragon, but not knowing the conceptual thought, I am afraid of not understanding what it says to me, because I would really like to dialogue of a billion thing with him.
PS: I would not want to wait a while before I can chat with him, I would like this to be faced immediately from the first contact and more and more.

7 Likes

I found interesting comment about golem, maybe it could raise your faith on next level, who knows:

27 Likes

Here is some information that can be used, are comments from other queues of discussions.

How to train a servitor?

13 Likes

I want to activate the dragon golem in a ring. I don’t have the printed version. So after saying the activation words leave the ring on my phone or laptop screen to be certain for an hour. If the screen goes off after some minutes is the item still being charged?

1 Like

I think if the screen goes dark, it will not work, because for me, it is exactly as if you removed the ring before the end of the process (which is not recommended). If you can’t set your devices to stay constantly lit or lit for at least an hour, then try your best with your computer screen if you have one nearby (with a computer this may seem weird, but it may work well)

6 Likes

are obes scary and wat are they like and have u built a astral kingdom

3 Likes

For me, my OBEs were pleasant and I have not built an astral kingdom. My OBEa were just involuntary. I and other members have posts here regarding this topic:

3 Likes

ok thank u

i love u

with love

3 Likes

Where does one get the Dragon Golem?

You can download and use it for free here:

4 Likes

Thank you so much is it ok to have more than one?

You need to print the sigil only once, then, you activate your chosen object by saying the activation word/s only once. Just read the instructions, you can use the same printed sigil to activate another object to store another dragon if you want. It’s up to you.

7 Likes

Multiple dragons tend to fight over the left over food in the garbage cans…

They don’t do this. I just like to imagine they would :slight_smile:

18 Likes

11 Likes

That’s way too cute…
it’s more like this

15 Likes

Fighting over left over lasagna…it’s quite sad :rofl:

11 Likes