Clairvoyant people, Can you see my Dragon Golem?

atleast then communication, i need to find a way for it to communicate yes or no, through stimulation - doesnt seem to be working

Also regularly listen to Empathy/Telepathy.

Idk, usually giving it a name does guarantee a response in some shape or form… but I guess it depends on various factors. People here still somewhat of a connection to nature, so my perception of the “norm” might be skewed.

for dreams? or communication with my servitor?

btw does age affect doing all this stuff I reckon you guys are much older than I am, as i am 16

I think the younger you are the better. Empathy/Telepathy is in general for communication.

Imaginarium Divine strengthens your connection to your subconscious mind and your HGA/Higher Self.

Hm, I feel connection and energy avalanche from concrete and highways, usually not from nature.

how long did it take to establish communication with your servitor

Nature as in, externally expressed consciousness, the motherly aspect of it.

I don’t have any realisation on this level, so can’t comment.

I never made the Dragon Golem myself. (Personal reasons)

I did make my own servitors, and, usually, constructing them takes anywhere from 1 week, to 1 month … then, there’s one I have been constructing over a decade.

You already have enough “quickening”, so if there is any blockage, it’s mostly mental. Loosen your definition of things, maybe? Attachment to sanity is just another way for us to express madness. The construct is an illusory matrix afterall.

1 Like

Not sure about “quickening”, I don’t understand it, that’s pretty much all. Also got some neuropathy and tinnitus due to incorrect listening recently, but they improve gradually. Not much to say otherwise.

No, that’s not due to incorrect listening. Anyways, it’s not important.

Are you sure? I’m pretty muh certain it was due to playing sound too loud for too long on headphones.

Hi @BALLADS

Welcome Dragon 2

2 Likes

Dragon takeover it seems

Don’t worry about it for now. I had my golem with me for a long time before it appeared in a dream.

You’ve had your confirmation that it is there. Ask it for stuff, you will eventually get something that confirms it for you.

Ask him to help you make someone laugh (e.g.) and if you usually don’t do that, notice how, if it works.

Ask it to change your aura so others perceive you X, Y, Z way.

Ask him to ground you strongly, your center of gravity to the core of earth, with energy condensing all along the legs and down.

Ask him to infuse you with energies of crytals.

I often ask him to use the intercession fields, if it’s an emergency. Works like a charm.

Same thing if I ask him to activate or boost the psychic cards. I often ask him and then say the activation command twice. But I do imagine him around me, as if he was my aura.

Communication may take a while, but you can already ask him to do a lot of things, and he will, to the best of his ability. Keep talking with him but give it some time. Think of it as a baby dragon and it still needs a long time to grow.

During all that time, he will be scanning you. He will know you and what you mean when you request something, and if you insist on communicating he will keep looking for ways to improve it.

You may have to do some work yourself. You will be guided to it. It may happen when you least expect it. So be unattached to outcome and just do the work and ask him to do tasks.

Search up the forum cause there was lots of discussion about dragon golems, how to work with them, different exercises for communication, and anything you can imagine. And of course, some things worked for some people better than for others, so you will find your own way.

These threads are all over 100 posts long:

And I always found this one inspiring:

For now, I think you have to relax and be patient. Doesn’t mean you have to stop trying to communicate. You can keep doing it as much as you want. Simply don’t get anxious for an answer.

4 Likes
2 Likes

Hello, I just created another servitor, it’s the ring at the top with the line through the middle of it, is he there?

Also, someone who makes fields said that my servitor (it’s on the ring with the most detail, the one that alkul mentioned)
was eaten by a spirit that follows him, is it true? Is he still there?

Thanks!