Dragon Golem Help šŸ²

I did the dragon golem ritual and I used this chakra bracelet as his home. When I picked it up it was very warm, so I think it worked. Can anyone verify that heā€™s there by looking at the bracelet?
Thank you in advance.

6 Likes

Yes its there and is a She :grimacing::slightly_smiling_face:

11 Likes

OMG thank you so much!! :heart: :heart:

5 Likes

Dear LunaMoon,

Can you please tell me about my Dragon Golem?

2 Likes

What about it?

Its there.

Powerful i like it wow i got all warm!!

:partying_face::partying_face:

6 Likes

Hey cute thread!
Can you see my dragon?

3 Likes

Btw can dogs or cats see dragons?

2 Likes

I donā€™t think soā€¦ Ive never tried telling mines to show themselves to a pet before thoughā€¦ not sure if i want to try either haha

2 Likes

Pets sometimes are perceptive to energy , they may react.

:grinning:

10 Likes

:arrow_up: I second this. My cat friend has always reacted way before me when the servitors were created (suddenly turning his head in the direction of the home-object, approaching it with an intrigued attitude, etc.). Especially with the dragon one.

*:smirk_cat: :sparkles:You forgotted to say that Cat listened pasively the course , so it became a wizard too . *
WildThingsHappenedhere

10 Likes

I mentioned this because i was outside today, and a dog walked passed, and of course i love animals, but this dog turned his head around thrice as if to make sure what he was seeing was actually there. (I had used my dragon to influence the weather today twice)

12 Likes

:joy: :clap:t2: I love your ā€œAkiraTheWild was hereā€œ notes in the posts. Youā€™re definitely a mythic kind of mod! :heart:

I wouldnā€™t be surprised. That little guy has a whole life on his own Iā€™m not even aware of (:smirk_cat:). Iā€™m pretty sure they also throw parties with servitors and other intercession folks when Iā€™m busy sleeping :))

6 Likes

Hey @bindu

I am really amazed with your Dragon!! I have never experienced this from other ppls dragons, yes i can sense their energy and a few stuff;

But let me tell you, your Dragon is massive! Even if you just created him and he supposed to be small just growing, nah. And he is really powerful, i dont know if you have experience in harnessing energies or just energy work but, you put everything (intention,thought,love) when creating it. I am very impressed.

I came back a few times today when getting notifications and every time i scrolled pass that pic i got immediate big body and aura reactions!

Just a while ago:
(I took it super closed up)

See the whole arm hair up and full of goosebumps

Congratulations!!!

7 Likes

Yes!!

Happy Dragon!!!

Ive noticing the last dragons getting stronger from creation, i wonder if the sigil has been silently growing since Captain created it, because i can tell right away!! Ha. I wouldnt be surprisedā€¦ if the mandalas grow over time so do the sigil i guess :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

@Captain_Nemo :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::heart:

4 Likes

Im sure they do,

Our pets become such a big part of us we kinda become intertwined, our auras, energies, feelings etc

And they are a bridge from this plane to other planes, part earthlings part ethereal creatures anyway

3 Likes

Very likely!

I recommended more friends to create dragons. :dragon:

Yes when i created the dragon, i thought after the one hour Iā€™ll just casually wear the bracelet again.

Wow it nearly burned my wristā€¦:fire::fire::fire:

Please dont pass around that sigil like is a toy to play games with friends :frowning:

If they are not in the forum or know how all this work, more likely they will misuse it or leave them behind once they get bored

5 Likes

Only forum members^^

Iā€™m still afraid to tell ā€œothersā€ about dragons

2 Likes

Thank you so much LunaMoon!

Yes! I created him with love. I am so happy.

May you be happy & safe forever!

:white_heart::heart::white_heart:

2 Likes

:blush: thank you and same to you, if you dont mind id love to read reviews about him when you want!

2 Likes