Clairvoyant people, Can you see my Dragon Golem?

Hello! Today I created my first dragon golem, I dont think im energy sensitive, I do sometimes feel something, but I’m not sure if its actually its present.

tell me please if you see it or something, i’m not sure how it works.

also, is there information that i can read up on learning how to establish communiction with my servitor?

edit:
i’ve tried conversing via the conceptual, using emotions - talking in my mind but to no avail, aswell as getting it to stimulate me for a yes or no respone but to no avail aswell…

pleaae help!

Thanks!

Your dragon-shaped energy sidekick is there …

2 Likes

I have noticed that many people have created their dragon servitor lately (including me) since the beginning of the year, I don’t know why, maybe the timing is just right.

I can’t see the dragon but I’ll tell you something if your mood improved after summoning it then he/she is already with you.

And welcome to the forum! :smiley:

1 Like

Not even with eyes closed?

Ah thanks, my mood has been chill since its creation

oh dam, thats cool, i’m glad

There’s really little room for error… when you follow the instructions, the servitor is created.

Most important info is on the Gumroad page of the Golem.

No man, although I have not tried hard to see it, sometimes I have seen the energy when I am in deep meditation or contemplation or sometimes when I wake up in the early morning for a moment but normally I do not see it.

Ah… try black square meditations, candle meditations, detailed visualizations, and attempt some AP techniques. (Daily)

It will eventually start being easier as the circuitry improves.

Seeing the stuff with eyes open is like a switch.

3 Likes

Hmm interesting, thanks Alkul. I once tried some techniques to see the aura and I could see my aura in my hand if I focused for like 2 or 3 minutes, and also other people’s, but I stopped practicing. By the way, what are AP techniques?

Astral projection.

The goal is of course not directly to project, but to build a better connection with your astral body. By focusing on it, you feed it energy and become more familiar with its subtle-level functions.

1 Like

Oh I understand, thanks again. :smiley: :pray:t3:

what does it look like?

1 Like

cool

It’s an approximation.

The actual thing leans towards looking like this green Chinese dragon, but, it’s not 100% similar.

3 Likes

ah, how can i establish communication, ive been trying to do this, atm i cant do it through verbally talking out loud, maybe takking in your mind, or imagination?

Hmmm, first, give it a name:

• Your name is “X”

Then, remind it of its functions (read through the PDF)

Then close your eyes and mentally say: “X” show me what you look like the best you can.

Always focus on how you are reacting.

It might use your own mental voice to reply to you - but it will seem automated and not rationally or logically thought out. Or it could be like a certain feeling … are even an image.

Then, based on what you want, start asking it to do things for you in line with what it is stated to be able to do.

I.E: “X” are you here? - I need you to “XYZ”.

1 Like

I’ve done this but haven’t felt anything, neither since the creation of my servitor

I dunno if it’s there ;-;

I did remember kinda mispronouncing “draconis” during the creation process

It doesn’t respond do anything I ask

pls help…

alkul has already confirmed that the servitor is there. so don’t worry about that.

I recommend that when you talk to him, you relate mental images to the words you say. For example, a basic command, if you say “x channel energy from the ley lines into my body for a period of 30 minutes from now” while you say that, imagine everything you say, imagine the dragon manipulating the energy that comes from the sky and takes it to your body and keeps it there for the time you told it to. Then stay meditating with your eyes closed and you will begin to feel the energy of the ley lines, it is a warm and revitalizing energy. Also imagine how you will feel when the servitorr does what you asked.

1 Like