Clairvoyant people, Can you see my Dragon Golem?

I tried but to no avail ;-;

been talking to it in my mind the whole day whilist using intent and imagination, also trying to teach it stuff

Hmmmm, very odd.

Maybe you’ll get something in your dreams then, since you might be blocking the connection off at some level.

I never remember my dreams though ;-: only like 2 or 1 times a month

I think it’s normal? A lot of people never perceive their servitors in any shape or form as far as I recall the threads.

Loop Imaginarium Divine overnight.

atleast then communication, i need to find a way for it to communicate yes or no, through stimulation - doesnt seem to be working

Also regularly listen to Empathy/Telepathy.

Idk, usually giving it a name does guarantee a response in some shape or form… but I guess it depends on various factors. People here still somewhat of a connection to nature, so my perception of the “norm” might be skewed.

for dreams? or communication with my servitor?

btw does age affect doing all this stuff I reckon you guys are much older than I am, as i am 16

I think the younger you are the better. Empathy/Telepathy is in general for communication.

Imaginarium Divine strengthens your connection to your subconscious mind and your HGA/Higher Self.

Hm, I feel connection and energy avalanche from concrete and highways, usually not from nature.

how long did it take to establish communication with your servitor

Nature as in, externally expressed consciousness, the motherly aspect of it.

I don’t have any realisation on this level, so can’t comment.

I never made the Dragon Golem myself. (Personal reasons)

I did make my own servitors, and, usually, constructing them takes anywhere from 1 week, to 1 month … then, there’s one I have been constructing over a decade.

You already have enough “quickening”, so if there is any blockage, it’s mostly mental. Loosen your definition of things, maybe? Attachment to sanity is just another way for us to express madness. The construct is an illusory matrix afterall.

1 Like

Not sure about “quickening”, I don’t understand it, that’s pretty much all. Also got some neuropathy and tinnitus due to incorrect listening recently, but they improve gradually. Not much to say otherwise.

No, that’s not due to incorrect listening. Anyways, it’s not important.

Are you sure? I’m pretty muh certain it was due to playing sound too loud for too long on headphones.