Question on dragon golem

Hey guys. I just created my dragon today :D and I feel his energy and he seems smaller than I thought XD

If any of you have any good commands for my new baby dragon please tell me. Because I want to give him some tasks but I’m very confused. On what tasks I should give him (:smiley:

3 Likes

Dont worry about tasks just yet. enjoy connecting to him/her, and just know the more you teach it about you, your life etc the faster he can understand in the future what exactly you want/need just by thinking of a word or image etc.

2 Likes

Oh I see. Can I tell him story as well?

3 Likes

EVERYTHING you want. You got yourself a best friend now :slightly_smiling_face:

I could never finish telling you all i did with mine to teach them. i talk to mine all the time, i show them stuff online, hmm now that i think about it your first tasks should be asking him to learn so and so, so for instance you tell him, ok i want you to know all about happiness. This is what happiness is to me… blah blah, these things make me happy… then tell him and show him what things, and just go through everything, and stick to that one thing first. And then the minute you feel super happy about something tell him… i am super happy right now because this and that, i want you to analyze and learn how my body changes, my mind, my heart beat, my aura, my chakras etc learn how to create or harness or copy that energy that my body exudes when i am happy so when i am the opposite like this and that then youll know that i need you to infuse me, engore me with that energy in and out etc etc you will find your way to explain, but believe is never too much and then you can tell him, once you understand what that energy is (happiness) i want you to go find and research and learn where to harness that energy in all times, space, dimensions, realms when i ask you to :slightly_smiling_face:

Then you can move on to other stuff.

Once it learns the main things you want then you can start testing it little by little and practice with a cue word like for instance how Om suggested here

_OM’s Much Anticipated Instructions for Servitors (Version 1.3)

Dragons can be trained just like servitors

Have fun!

10 Likes

Thank you Luna! This is so helpful :D

1 Like

Here are simple commands I gave my golem stored in an old coin:

Recently, I held the coin and told him just once: “Hi (name of golem), how are you? Please eradicate all the rats in my house permanently! Thank you.” The following morning up to now, 3 large rats were caught in our steel traps placed by a relative in the house. It’s simply amazing but the golem is effective for me.

You can get creative with it and even ask it to bring you more clients in your profession.

9 Likes

Omg this is nice tips!! I also got some rat living inside my ceiling. I didn’t know dragon can do that :D thank you! I’m definitely gonna ask my dragon to do that. As for now. I asked my dragon to learn the energy of ojas and now ahhhh I feel high :joy::rofl: I can feel him pouring me energy

2 Likes

I’m so embarassed, so, I printed the picture of the sigil with the dragon photo, and did the process. I didn’t print the sigil below, but the one with the dragon image

image_2021-04-28_213254

what I printed…
Feel free tp delete the post once answeared… x)

what it looks like

So, looks like you have the full sigil printed, along with the dragon photo and placed your object on the sigil, right?

If so you are good! As long as you have full sigil, you should be good…

5 Likes

Alright !! Thanks !!

1 Like

I should feel him anyway, I’m decently sensitive in my hands so will ask him to energize them :)

1 Like

Give it about an hour and usually the Dragon is created way before that and you will feel its presence…

4 Likes

Okay. Thank you again :pray:, quick answear

1 Like

No worries, you’re welcome…

4 Likes

Why you give the name to the public…

Just realized what I did. Thank you for the warning.

Hi Bindu welcome to the forum!

Yes

Until you stablish good communication with it, yes its best.

You can read to learn more about them here:

Strong connection to my dragon golem

Dragon servitor teaching abilities

Me and my dragon

Dragon golem speaking

Dragon servitor queries

4 Likes

Thanks a lot for answering my questions! Take Care!

1 Like

Hello, can anyone tell me what it would mean to directly channel etheric energy in the description of the dragon servant? about terrestrial ley lines I got information, but about etheric energy I couldn’t find something concrete to interact with it and maybe have creative ideas…