🐉 Dragon Golem

It would be so more epic with Linkin park music as OST of that fight haha :smiley:

5 Likes

I’m gonna go with this instead. :wink:

5 Likes

:joy:

2 Likes

me yelling at them to quiet down

8 Likes

Good night, i just left the item on the sigil for an hour. Does the dragon appear physically or is it more of an energetic feeling or sense? I used a crystal as its home. I tried asking it to show it’s self but nothing happened.

2 Likes

Lol I know it sounded like an odd question but I just wanted to fully understand the concept of the dragon. So now you have explained it a bit I can allow my thoughts and energy to sync with it instead of fighting it due to confusion and doubt. The response is much appreciated

3 Likes

You can create a servitor with the image of a dragon and power it enough until you can see it. Takes a long time.

1 Like

The forum has already created topics that answer many questions about the Daragon Golem Sigil and they may be useful to you:

9 Likes

Hi all, @SammyG @Captain_Nemo I‘m a little confused about what. I did, creating my dragon. After I placed my object on top of the sigil. I played Vibration of Creation. Would this not be helpful? What should I do next if it‘s not done properly. Should I create another one or repeats the process on the same object or do I need another sigil?
I thought when I played it I got goosebumps on my whole body, visualizing my dragon as an avatar readying to be hatched. This process was SOOO personal to me. As if I finally find something I can trust and relay upon. My own avatar or even my personal angelic guide is more tangible on this Earth plane. Thank you so much for this knowledge.

3 Likes

That wouldn’t really have an effect. That’s fine. So as long as you placed the object on top of the sigil and said the word and waited, it would be made.

6 Likes

if i save the image from the pdf and then printed the sigil from the saved file is that ok?

1 Like

I think playing VoC makes it come out stronger… there’s lots more creation energy to go in the pocket dimension. Or something.

also is it ok to use a printed picture of the dragon goldem image (wallet sized picture) as my item, like a dragon mandala kind of thing?

The INSTRUCTIONS in the PDF are very CLEAR.

Is it so difficult to read and understand?

1 Like

The image is just a conduit to create the golem. So even if you have a wallet sized image, it should be placed on a printed sigil and activated to create the golem. And its better to use everyday objects so that nobody other than you knows that its special.

2 Likes

Hey everyone, hope y’all are peaceful. I have a question. I have created a Dragon golem using my bangle that I had put on sigil for 1 hr then after I read the script that _OM had written in one of the posts. I wanted to know how to proceed from there? I’m sorry but I’m a little lost after this. What should I be saying to my sarvitor? Thank you!!

1 Like

Yo Nav18 :slight_smile:

What do you mean by saying? Mmm

Are you able too feel it?

1 Like

No I’m not able to feel anything. I read on some post to ask the dragon is he/she understands then stimulate the left hand if not then stimulate the right hand. I did that too but nothing so far. What else can I do?

1 Like

Hi @nav18,

So have you associated the instructions you wish to give to your dragon friend with cue words, as specified by _OM?

Also:

Hands are not mandatory. Like I said in another post, I feel lots of stuff in my hands constantly (not servitor-related), so this is why with the servitors I choose other body parts: I ask them to stimulate my ears, nose, forehead and cheeks.

There was also a post by Atreides in which he reminded that servitors can communicate with you through your own inner voice (the one you “hear” in your mind, more or less similar to higher self communications).

So you may want to pay attention to these as well.

7 Likes

Thank you for the reply but there’s 1 doubt I have. Do I have to say the cue word everytime ask my dragon friend to do something for me?

1 Like