Dragon servitor

Lol this might seem silly, but I’m currently printing out the dragon golem sigil, and im supposed to place and item on top of it and call words Draconis Nagi

My problem is… I don’t know how to pronounce Nagi lol

Is it nah guy?.. nah gee?.. nah gih?..

Also I don’t know what are earth ley lines?
”This Golem can directly channel Etheric energy and also the energy of the powerful earth ley lines“

3 Likes

I just made mine yesterday morning…and it doesn’t matter if you don’t get it right with the pronunciation…Sapien said just say it with your intent of summoning him…

Ley lines are said to connect sites such as Stonehenge and the Great Pyramids of Egypt. Many people believe that a grid of earth energies circles the globe, connecting important and sacred sites such as Stonehenge, the Egyptian Pyramids, and the Great Wall of China.”

Just put it like this, it’s a lot of powerful energy on another level…

8 Likes

Oh okay, and that’s awesome man how’s your experience been so far with your first day with your servitor?

3 Likes

That’s great to hear brotha! I didn’t know it could help with subs, Going to be using it for that in the future too, and alright man rest easy

2 Likes

Yeah, it can help with anything that has to do with your subconscious, but it could do way more than that…you just got to teach it…thanks bud…read the article about it…it’s really enlightening…night bud…

3 Likes

Mannnn hell yeah! This is damn good news! I’m happy you’re getting the results you wanted :slight_smile: Makes me super pumped for the future lol I got my golem last night and I asked it as well to give me very specific dream and it did just as I asked it to! At first I didn’t feel like it was working too much until I asked her to go to the center of the universe to draw energy from, it was also around this time that I got kind of better at conceptual thinking as well, So it could’ve been either or that made her start working better. I’ve been telling her to engorge my energy system but mostly my third eye and to amplify my psychic development playlist I listen to at night while also engorging my third eye with the same energy from the third eye and crown field and the hole time falling asleep I felt a lot of tension inside of my head, around the third eye region. Super exciting stuff man! Going to meditate with her now and tell her to help me have a very very deep meditation and strengthen my third eye as well :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I also told her to engorge my third eye with the same energy from the center of the universe in a safe way and that’s when I started feeling the intense sensation in my third eye

5 Likes

I’m glad that you’ve started to meditate too… :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yeah I’m definitely going to be communicating with it more and more, so grateful to have the opportunity of having a servitor, I just finished meditating with it for the first time and while I did have some thoughts come to head it was definitely one of the deepest meditations and clearest mind states I’ve been able to achieve in quite a long while, and for the longest time too, since I haven’t really meditated like I am doing now in over a year. I felt my third eye like crazy lol I’m feeling really grounded right now

3 Likes

This is really great to hear…I can already tell that you’ll master it way quicker than how long it takes for most people…even Dream said it’s hard…It took me 2 weeks…but I love when something is hard that not too many people can achieve, it makes me want to work harder and harder at it…

1 Like

I hope so, I always want things fast so I go all out till I have it haha, I’m really trying to develop psychic abilities and capacities as fast as I possibly can, I feel like I’ve missed out on it my hole life. I mainly want it to communicate better with certain entities in my life.

That’s what make life worth living brother! I share the same views as you man :slight_smile:

1 Like

The drive that you’ve got is good…but you know when all mine came it? When I didn’t even expect it…In prison, I had picked up the habit of meditating because I wanted to be a better person and reap a lot of the benefits of anti-aging and enhanced focus…I didn’t even know my pineal gland was decalcified until one day, out of the blue I got curious…(I’ve always heard about the “third eye” but never cared to much about it) and after reading many articles and watching all the different videos, I realized I had 90% of the signs of having your third eye opened over and over and over on different videos and webpages…then I came to realize that, that was the reasons why I couldn’t explain all the changes that were taking place in me after months of hourly day meditations. I was astonished that so many people work so hard in trying to open their third eye, and I opened mine by accident…lol…One of the things that I hated as a result of this, was that I became an empath.(But them empathetic shield works great for this… So, just put in the great effort like you’ve been doing, and just let it happen. Try not to focus on the result to much…

4 Likes

Such a great use of time, really paid off lol being an empath doesn’t sound too nice, do you know if strong/active third eyes cause becoming an empath? Or is it case dependent? I personally wouldn’t enjoy being one either lol I’d like to be able to feel people’s feelings in a way where I can differentiate their emotions from mines and not let it affect mines

If you’re worried about becoming an empath it is better to just develop psychic protection abilities or use the fast-lane by buying a tag such as Shielding Protection (Teespring). I think there’s also a free card in the psychic card system that helps with that too.

3 Likes

That was only one ability it gave me…clairsentience and the sixth sense are some of the other abilities it gave me as well…I didn’t choose what I was given…it sort of just happened over time for me…

Edit: Sorry, I found out clairvoyant meant reading the future, thank I god I can’t do that…I thought it meant enhanced intuition. Definitely clairsentient though…

1 Like

Can someone pls explain in detail or give examples of what the dragon golem can do??? Would really appreciate it

1 Like